What's new

Whatever

Btw, who were you there? Courtesy demands an introduction no?

There was no stalking. All very consensual.

Just wanted the old fart to know that there were ways of reaching him in spite of his NATO hitman contacts.

I don't remember my ID. I made it all the way back in 2005. BotCon or something. It was maybe 20 posts old when I had an exchange with the colonel in which he was soundly defeated. The admins then took to it that all further posts of mine were stuck in moderation. I stopped logging in and basically lurked from time to time.

I don't remember my ID. I made it all the way back in 2005. BotCon or something. It was maybe 20 posts old when I had an exchange with the colonel in which he was soundly defeated. The admins then took to it that all further posts of mine were stuck in moderation. I stopped logging in and basically lurked from time to time.

American PIO or PCO or PPO?

Person of Indian Origin

Person of Chinese Origin

Person of Pakistani Origin

I'm guess 1 or 2, probably more 2 than 1 based on your posting history here.

Person of Indian Origin

Person of Chinese Origin

Person of Pakistani Origin

I'm guess 1 or 2, probably more 2 than 1 based on your posting history here.
Indian Resident. American citizen. Its a job thing. I got interested in Indian affairs reading Ray's(Its a shame he got banned too) and LT's posts over their. And generally hate China.

Indian Resident. American citizen. Its a job thing. I got interested in Indian affairs reading Ray's(Its a shame he got banned too) and LT's posts over their. And generally hate China.

Aldrin (LT) has gone missionary on us, just FYI.

Sad, but the sign of the times. Ray, like any other nationalist Indian fauji, will always butt heads with the banana. That's where my friction began as well.

Be it on Tibet and Tibetans, on Buddhism, on nationalist Hindus, on the Japanese and the INA, on the US role in the nuclear strikes on Japan, on our standing vis a vis China, or indeed the nuclear big 5. It so predictable, its embarrassing to cut him to shreds and then watch him abuse and lose it.

@Indos tak ambil gambar walaupun ambil takkan share kat sini :o:

Plus 4 org ja @waz @Aether @salarsikander dan saya :D

OK, Terimakasih atas infonya.

Jarang-jarang saya punya teman asli dari Pakistan ...........:partay:

Ada sih teman Pakistan Indonesia alias orang Indonesia keturunan Pakistan, tapi yang benar-benar orang Pakistan belum ada selain yang ada di PDF............ :D

Last edited:
Jarang-jarang saya punya teman asli dari Pakistan ...........:partay:
Kenapa? Tak banyak org Pakistan di Indonesia kh?

Ada sih teman Pakistan Indonesia alias orang Indonesia keturunan Pakistan, tapi yang benar-benar orang Pakistan belum ada selain yang ada di PDF............ :D
Wow ni pertama kali saya dengar ...

Kenapa? Tak banyak org Pakistan di Indonesia kh?

Wow ni pertama kali saya dengar ...

In term of blood, I believe many Aceh people has South Asian blood, including some in West Sumatra, I just can see that by seing their face and nose. One of my female friend, Malay ethnic from Riau also looks like South Asian.

And there are some recent coming, there are really quite a lot South Asian blood in Jakarta. And they are Indonesian.

Here is Jakartan girls who has Pakistani blood

In term of blood, I believe many Aceh people has South Asian blood, including some in West Sumatra, I just can see that by seing their face and nose. One of my female friend, Malay ethnic from Riau also looks like South Asian.

And there are some recent coming, there are really quite a lot South Asian blood in Jakarta. And they are Indonesian.

Here is Jakartan girls who has Pakistani blood

wow....interesting!

@doppelganger so, what kind of music is your friend into ?

shame no one seems to be interested in that thread, I thought it had much potential.

@doppelganger so, what kind of music is your friend into ?

shame no one seems to be interested in that thread, I thought it had much potential.

People are being politically correct as usual. Its an Indian malady.

Music I don't know man. Dark stuff. You want me to ask him?

People are being politically correct as usual. Its an Indian malady.

Music I don't know man. Dark stuff. You want me to ask him?
lol, I thought twice before posting my reply but then I was.. to hell with it, it is what it is .. someone gets butthurt, not my problem.

and yes, very curious about the music bit, see if you can find out.

Back
Top Bottom