What's new

Whatever

How to pet your cat

11816845_10153841856606840_5015407868476745413_n.jpg

11751923_10153804058396840_3592471784719019762_n.jpg

oh, by "nationalism" i meant the vulgar jingoism that puts one's country above other humans... like how bjp party is in india.
this is a blatant lie that you extreme leftists like to propagate, but I must say it's good to see you lot so pinned to the mat that you'll even spam a random person's intro thread with your bull lol

keep burning, modi is here for the next 9 years

article-2774097-21C8F86F00000578-782_634x471.jpg

deal with it
upload_2015-8-5_0-27-53.png

this is a blatant lie that you extreme leftists like to propagate, but I must say it's good to see you lot so pinned to the mat that you'll even spam a random person's intro thread with your bull lol

the talk in that thread was about nationalism and i just happened to mention one group for whom "mera desh hai hamesha mahaan, baaki jao kabristan".

keep burning, modi is here for the next 9 years

yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui...

a real cool leader...

Gaddafi.jpg

Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.
David Richo

@Shamain @jamahir @Leader

:what:

the talk in that thread was about nationalism and i just happened to mention one group for whom "mera desh hai hamesha mahaan, baaki jao kabristan".

yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui...

a real cool leader...

Gaddafi.jpg

:what:
urdu mein kahein gay
dil totnay kay baad dil ki kadar hoti hay

@Nihonjin1051 さん
I'm in 三重県鳥羽市these days the home of Toba Ichiro:tup: was a Toba Minato Hanabi few days back very famous on in Tokai area
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

They say a cat has nine lives...well somebody upstairs doesn't like some cat.

lightning bolt1, bolt 2, bolt3, bolt4, bolt5, bolt6, bolt7, bolt8, bolt9

I am good never have been better, how is you party? How is your patient business? Treating them well :p:? I hope they believe in God after getting treated by you :D
gud for u,,,idhar monsoon chalte bohot load tha ab thora relax hae,,
n remember the golden rule,,bach gaya toh uparwala,mar gayaa toh doctor:tongue:

tusan nay graan nay.kol na ho si
miki garan na naam yaad nai par us garan ni pahari toon pura sheher nazur ana

Yar sheher tay saria chotia to nazar anra ay. Maray kahray day vehray bich khal kay dikho tay sidha sara saf nazar anra ay. Tay richh yar hosan fir, ho akda ay, asan kira koi sara jungle chan marya kay pata hosi.

Yar sheher tay saria chotia to nazar anra ay. Maray kahray day vehray bich khal kay dikho tay sidha sara saf nazar anra ay. Tay richh yar hosan fir, ho akda ay, asan kira koi sara jungle chan marya kay pata hosi.
khair jo we ey uthan sweater ni lod ey kay bus t shirt naal guzara ey?

Raat utha e guzar so ya mur kay asoo, raati astay waisy hotel koi khas niiiin bus guzara e hy? Dihari tay yar aik halki jacket nal rakhi kin kady tusi sardi dy adi nai o ta, warna lor nai payrn lagi. Aur haaan uthay Murree ala hisab ni acha.................... dukana shukana kut he hain khas thandiani tay, hotel hain par guzary aly. Albata koi foji shoji jaarn picharn ala hy tay PMA da hut hy nay utha.

Back
Top Bottom