What's new

Whatever

@Sage sage my internet or site server were really down and then i didnt want to post then had to go, so logged out and left . Anyways. Secondly when i came back isaw some posters very stupid remarks on me in this thread so i thought i wil reply later and give him a much due and postponed for a month shutup call.

@MastanKhan ,had seen ur quote in other thread so repying here. Well honestly even idont know why exactly the ban came. Actually mastan bahi there was a thread in indian defence forum on nasa, so in that thread some pakistani poster said something abt india, so an indian poster read his comment and instantly tagged webmaster and complained he is insulting india. Well i was already sick of constant berating and insult of pakistan on site and not much happening and indians dominating, so i quoted that indian poster who had tagged webmaster and isaid , ' yes he will protect indian nationality's sanctity u tagged right person. Zillat/insult is only for **** plebians' . So when webmaster came he deleted my comment and gave me infraction on insulting nationality, apparently insulting Pakistani nationality. Idont know how ban came, either he gave the ban and infracted me too. As far as ii know i had only 1 active infraction, when uget warnigs u dont get expiry date nor u are told it was worth how much points. And the warning says 3 strikes will cause ban. Either its 3 strikes or infraction points ihave no clue. So idont know really mastan bahi how ban happened nor i am going to ask anyone. Lekin khair my recent crime was insutlting pakistanis. ........

Mastan bahi do u think i can insult pakistanis really??? Insult myself?? And a day before that ihad posted a link in suggestion forum regarding an indian saying being spineless is only an attribute of pakistanis and that post iaistill there...khair

And mastan bahi iwas also sick cuz that same day there was a news of 4 kashmiris killed by indian forces, so there is a poster called gau8av, iwoud suggets read his status ,his status was directed at me, so yes that indian tagged me in that kshmir thread and wrote ,'fertilizers', he meant to say that those kashmiris who were killed, their dead bodies will become the fertilizers for kashmr soil. If u read his status u will know better,ididnt respond back. Magar may bhi insan hoon mujhay bhi takleef hoti hai. everyday i have to read some very vvery disturbing and disgusting comments on kashmiris by indians and therr is nothing done abt it. I mean may nay itni negativity kashmir kay baray may kaheen nahi dekhi. ...imean literally indians here celebrate their deaths...!!!!!!! And ihave 2 quietly read that. Thats why ihad already reduced posting much on main forum, there used 2 be too much trolling and hurtful remarks. Apko yaad hai when iwas new ap nay mujhay kisi galat warning milnay pay aik shair sunaya tha, mastan bahi woh jaga aur mahol aur hota hai jahan insaan aisa karsakay jo woh shair kehta tha.
But khair lets cheer up i missed u ,@ImranKhan @IrbiS @Sage and other buddies.

Seriously when i came back ur BS ws the last thing iwanted to read. U are such a stupid person. Were u ever taught any manners to not discuss ppl behind their back?? Its bad manners and its called geebat and back biting??? And this isnt the first time i have read ur nonsense and rubbish comments towards me. Do u even knw how to talk 2 females???? I had in this thread, even told u before over some VERY VERY LAME post of urs that , when u talk 2 females there is a decorum maintened,what kind of an illiterate u hhave 2 be 2 still not learn?? And then ihad thought u wont talk 2 me but u are such loser u came back again tagging quoting, nd again in my past ban whn icame back isaw a very crass like urself joke of urs , but ishowed courtesy and stayed quiet, and then u wud idiotically non stop keep tagging quoting taggging quoting me, like one has some sense,u are not someone i know and i am ignoring u yet... but still i acted courteous didnt say anything, but how the hell on earth u have the audacity to pass such remarks on me and analyze me. Will u discuss women of ur famly like this ??? Will u write this abt respected females of ur family or ur sister that she got no thermostat., what kind of an idiot u are????? Who gave u this right?

I am not anymore bound to show courtesy to such person. Its ramadan warna really wanted 2 give u some good cussword to teach u enuf a lesson.
Next time dont even ever dare tag or quote me anywhere, and Most IMPORTANT OF ALL, i dont want 2 see u discussing analyzing me or passing any any kind of remarks on me anywhere on the site ,if u do uwill be responsible for consequences.

For a whole last month iwas tolerating u
And yes i am not going to read ur reply 2 my post, have read enuff of ur tagging quoting, just go away. And i am adding u to my ignore list .and learn some manners and tehzeeb for other women from somewhere.

Don't you go the extra mile to protect your self or your country?? That was a complement...how ever that resulted in a ban because the mods considered to end the argument... and the second one was in reply to the person who had quoted that saying that was evil...Still you are blaming me fine...

If you do not like my post you are most welcome... TC & Eid Mubariq in advance....

I am doing fine. How are you? why did you get banned this time?
Just go on prev page in this thread and read i think from the bottom of the page counting upwards 3rd post. Like bottom of the page say count karna, then it will be 3rd post, do not count from top of the page.

Just go on prev page in this thread and read i think from the bottom of the page counting upwards 3rd post. Like bottom of the page say count karna, then it will be 3rd post, do not count from top of the page.
Done, aray bhain ji. Don't reply to trolls.

@Sage sage my internet or site server were really down and then i didnt want to post then had to go, so logged out and left . Anyways. Secondly when i came back isaw some posters very stupid remarks on me in this thread so i thought i wil reply later and give him a much due and postponed for a month shutup call.

@MastanKhan ,had seen ur quote in other thread so repying here. Well honestly even idont know why exactly the ban came. Actually mastan bahi there was a thread in indian defence forum on nasa, so in that thread some pakistani poster said something abt india, so an indian poster read his comment and instantly tagged webmaster and complained he is insulting india. Well i was already sick of constant berating and insult of pakistan on site and not much happening and indians dominating, so i quoted that indian poster who had tagged webmaster and isaid , ' yes he will protect indian nationality's sanctity u tagged right person. Zillat/insult is only for **** plebians' . So when webmaster came he deleted my comment and gave me infraction on insulting nationality, apparently insulting Pakistani nationality. Idont know how ban came, either he gave the ban and infracted me too. As far as ii know i had only 1 active infraction, when uget warnigs u dont get expiry date nor u are told it was worth how much points. And the warning says 3 strikes will cause ban. Either its 3 strikes or infraction points ihave no clue. So idont know really mastan bahi how ban happened nor i am going to ask anyone. Lekin khair my recent crime was insutlting pakistanis. ........

Mastan bahi do u think i can insult pakistanis really??? Insult myself?? And a day before that ihad posted a link in suggestion forum regarding an indian saying being spineless is only an attribute of pakistanis and that post iaistill there...khair

And mastan bahi iwas also sick cuz that same day there was a news of 4 kashmiris killed by indian forces, so there is a poster called gau8av, iwoud suggets read his status ,his status was directed at me, so yes that indian tagged me in that kshmir thread and wrote ,'fertilizers', he meant to say that those kashmiris who were killed, their dead bodies will become the fertilizers for kashmr soil. If u read his status u will know better,ididnt respond back. Magar may bhi insan hoon mujhay bhi takleef hoti hai. everyday i have to read some very vvery disturbing and disgusting comments on kashmiris by indians and therr is nothing done abt it. I mean may nay itni negativity kashmir kay baray may kaheen nahi dekhi. ...imean literally indians here celebrate their deaths...!!!!!!! And ihave 2 quietly read that. Thats why ihad already reduced posting much on main forum, there used 2 be too much trolling and hurtful remarks. Apko yaad hai when iwas new ap nay mujhay kisi galat warning milnay pay aik shair sunaya tha, mastan bahi woh jaga aur mahol aur hota hai jahan insaan aisa karsakay jo woh shair kehta tha.
But khair lets cheer up i missed u ,@ImranKhan @IrbiS @Sage and other buddies.

Seriously when i came back ur BS ws the last thing iwanted to read. U are such a stupid person. Were u ever taught any manners to not discuss ppl behind their back?? Its bad manners and its called geebat and back biting??? And this isnt the first time i have read ur nonsense and rubbish comments towards me. Do u even knw how to talk 2 females???? I had in this thread, even told u before over some VERY VERY LAME post of urs that , when u talk 2 females there is a decorum maintened,what kind of an illiterate u hhave 2 be 2 still not learn?? And then ihad thought u wont talk 2 me but u are such loser u came back again tagging quoting, nd again in my past ban whn icame back isaw a very crass joke of urs , but ishowed courtesy and stayed quiet, and then u wud non stop keep tagging quoting taggging quoting me, like one has some sense,u are not someone i know and i am ignoring u yet... but still i acted courteous didnt say anything, but how the hell on earth u have the audacity to pass such remarks on me and analyze me. Will u discuss women of ur famly like this ??? Will u write this abt respected females of ur family or ur sister that she got no thermostat., what kind of an idiot u are????? Who gave u this right?

I am not anymore bound to show courtesy to such person. Its ramadan warna really wanted 2 give u some good cussword to teach u enuf a lesson
Next time dont even ever dare tag or quote me anywhere, and Most IMPORTANT OF ALL, i dont want 2 see u discussing analyzing me or passing any any kind of remarks on me anywhere on the site ,if u do uwill be responsible for consequences.

And yes i am not going to read ur reply 2 my post, have read enuff of ur tagging quoting, just go away. And i am adding u to my ignore list .and learn some manners and tehzeeb for other women from somewhere.
Interesting. I don't know exactly what happened but I know certain Bhartis and Pakistanis that hate Pakistan and Islam to the core of their heart are generally supported by at-least two or maybe three Mods. It is because of that they get away with whatever they say and those Pakistani members who tend to defend Pakistan and Islam get banned. It is truly unfortunate but I don't see it changing.

Done, aray bhain ji. Don't reply to trolls.
What kind of advice is this? If your blood does not get boiled following reading pathetic comments towards Islam and Pakistan, it does not mean everyone should put their head down and allow mocking and ridiculing.

Interesting. I don't know exactly what happened but I know certain Bhartis and Pakistanis that hate Pakistan and Islam to the core of their heart are generally supported by at-least two or maybe three Mods. It is because of that they get away with whatever they say and those Pakistani members who tend to defend Pakistan and Islam get banned. It is truly unfortunate but I don't see it changing.

What kind of advice is this? If your blood does not get boiled following reading pathetic comments towards Islam and Pakistan, it does not mean everyone should put their head down and allow mocking and ridiculing.
I have given up on things, i cant bother. I came to this site with what expectation aur hua kya....??.. but now all i have is bunch of some posters that i care abt aur ab mujhay kisi baat ki koi shikayat nahi karni, jo chahay iss site pay ho, i know some good ppl who have self respect self esteem, and ghairat in them. I can come to read them. Jis din woh bhi mujhay chor dian gay then maybe iwill not have much reasons left to come here. U know u are one of those few handful ones. I hope my pdf buddies never leave me.

Jahan Allah kay naam aur deen ki bayhurmati hoti rahay wahan barkat nahi rehti.

Is there any point in wasting time with these lost causes. I rate them, report them. Replying to them mean's wasting your own time. It's not like i don't want to reply to them in their language, it's just that there is no point in doing so, these people have no shame best to leave them be. I have tried many time. Best thing to do is tag mod's and report them, and we have power we can rate them too.

Back
Top Bottom