What's new

Whatever

And how is @WAJsal 's original name be of any importance to any random aera gaira on a forum. @WAJsal its strongly recommended and even by the admins of this forum dont disclose ur pvt information to anyone.
It's ok shamain. It's alright. He is just asking what my user name is supposed to mean.

How do you know? do you guy's know each other? or was it just a figure of speech.
Yeah kind of...

WAJsal said:
@levina auntie, where is my minion?
oh my lil babyyyy...coochie cooo...golu molu
which minion do you want????
Hmmm let me think...BOB will suit you.

11218215_874768352607701_4896064793912684315_n.jpg

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:p::bunny:

There're times when I wished I had a younger sibling, whom I could treat like my doll or my lil teddy bear...I think I found one just right for me. :lol:

Scroll up to the top of the page and see the search option (magnifying glass icon) below ur nick. Click it u will get drop down menu. If u want posts of someone in a specific thread then open that thread and drop down that menu. There u will see the text box, 'posted by member', write ur own or whosoevers posts u want, his nick. Then below there will be option 'posts in this thread', check it. Then click search u will get all tge posts of urs posted in that thread.
Thank you hon!!! :-)

As long as you don't have Dracula teeth nails in what ever size and colour is fine...:D
ooops...I do have fangs. :(

I find that to be more offensive than my comment. LOL though.

I know...guys hate it when somebody pulls their cheeks and goes "coochie coo". :lol:

But I did say this too...
There're times when I wished I had a younger sibling, whom I could treat like my doll or my lil teddy bear...I think I found one just right for me. :lol:
:)

I know...guys hate it when somebody pulls their cheeks and goes "coochie coo". :lol:

But I did say this too...
I most certainly hate it. Still do.

awww.

Yeah kind of...

@levina auntie, where is my minion?
oh my lil babyyyy...coochie pooo...golu molu
which minion do you want????
Hmmm let me think...BOB will suit you.

View attachment 236719

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:p::bunny:

Thank you hon!!! :-)[/QUOTE]
No worries.
Nd yes ihad seen the queries search image u had posted. Its query ,words that u look for in a thread, for the poster as i told u the posted by member box.
And lolzz many of them were abt my bans lolzzzzzz

I most certainly hate it. Still do.
Now I hope you're the size of a teddy bear .... :lol:

No worries.
Nd yes ihad seen the queries search image u had posted. Its query ,words that u look for in a thread, for the poster as i told u the posted by member box.
And lolzz many of them were abt my bans lolzzzzzz
Mmmm
There're times I want to give you some gyaan on it, but then I guess nobody likes advices. So I'm sparing you. :)

Remember this is just internet ( which weighs not more than a strawberry :agree: ) so I hope you're not taking it very seriously.

My younger cousin brother hates it when we cousin sisters do that to him. lol
So I know this irritates the guys most. :lol:

the younger males i suppose... because they want to be seen as serious men and pinching cheeks or coochie-cooing destroys that immediately. :D

Back
Top Bottom