What's new

Whatever

:raise:
AAJ TV!!!

...or one of any number of other channels or media outlets.

The point to be understood is anybody who disagrees with your point of view is not automatically a retard, nor is anyone who presents an honest and critical view of the state of national affairs automatically a traitor, nor is anyone who does not agree with your interpretation of Islam automatically a kafir.

Boiling ones own blood in the name of country and religion and ridiculing others or asking for them to be banished is merely the language of hatred, and bound to fail.

Oh!
So u read my status on FB.....I hope you watched the trailer too. It's awesome!!! :agree:

You don't like minions??? 8-)
I love them.....:smitten:

View attachment 236577

This one suits you @JonAsad and @Armstrong
View attachment 236578

This one suits @jbgt90 and @ranjeet @jaatram may be..
View attachment 236579

To everyone on this forum....that includes you too Mr. @Horus
View attachment 236580

This one's for @FaujHistorian ....:(

View attachment 236581

To you @hinduguy :lol:
(Kidding... :D )
View attachment 236582
That so described me till a couple of months ago . :)
Now a days i am allowed to drink only once a fortnight. :( orders from the ministry of home affairs(wife)

...or one of any number of other channels or media outlets.

The point to be understood is anybody who disagrees with your point of view is not automatically a retard, nor is anyone who presents an honest and critical view of the state of national affairs automatically a traitor, nor is anyone who does not agree with your interpretation of Islam automatically a kafir.

Boiling ones own blood in the name of country and religion and ridiculing others or asking for them to be banished is merely the language of hatred, and bound to fail.

It sure is,, it will have to fail if the earth as we know today is to exist in the coming years. Humans will have to be a lot more tolerant and cooperation across a wider spectrum will be the keep to survival in coming decades.

oh, it was meant for all the chronic attention seekers of pdf who don't bring anything to the table but petty hates... they make mockery of the risks that progressives take.
Figures. Very well said. That level of desperation.
@levina you have got deadly nails. :D
How do you know? do you guy's know each other? or was it just a figure of speech.
@levina auntie, where is my minion?

Help me???
I am not sure what you mean...
Scroll up to the top of the page and see the search option (magnifying glass icon) below ur nick. Click it u will get drop down menu. If u want posts of someone in a specific thread then open that thread and drop down that menu. There u will see the text box, 'posted by member', write ur own or whosoevers posts u want, his nick. Then below there will be option 'posts in this thread', check it. Then click search u will get all tge posts of urs posted in that thread.

And how is @WAJsal 's original name be of any importance to any random aera gaira on a forum. @WAJsal its strongly recommended and even by the admins of this forum dont disclose ur pvt information to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom