What's new

Whatever

Oky, so it is not that they said Russia is giving us Su-35, it is your assumption then, your translation of "Full fledged Russian support" to "PAF getting SU-35". Everyone if entitled to there own views sir.

But what i am a bit confused about is that if Russia is so determined and devoted to helping us, why don't PAF go directly for FA T-50? that defense analyst said anything about that prospect?
Sir, here are links to various news regarding the 24 Su-35 that are bought by PAF.

LatestNewsResource | Latest News | Assistant Putin made deliveries of su-35 fighter jets to Pakistan

Though this is a blog hence not true...
Pakistan orders Su-35 fighter jets from Russia | Defence blog

Sir, here are links to various news regarding the 24 Su-35 that are bought by PAF.

LatestNewsResource | Latest News | Assistant Putin made deliveries of su-35 fighter jets to Pakistan

Pakistan orders Su-35 fighter jets from Russia | Defence blog
and those defense analysts? they were using this internet blog as there source to back there claims? Also the reasons you mentioned why Russian suddenly feel us to be there best friends and is willing to equip us with whatever they have in the name of latest technology, why is PAF reluctant to directly going for FA T-50?

Pakistan orders Su-35 fighter jets from Russia | Defence blog[/QUOTE
General rule of thumb is that if its not reported in Jane's, than its not worth discussing.

Reliable sources:
Global Defence News and Defence Headlines - IHS Jane's 360

Air forces monthly:
AirForces Monthly: The world’s number one military aviation magazine

Combat aircraft:
Combat Aircraft Monthly: The World's Favourite Military Aviation Magazine

That reminds me of my childhood we used to go out and play in the rain.
me too losing those days very soon .
8e32cc463e5a60108bd8485d026c7c2b.jpg

pd2605247.jpg

Back
Top Bottom