What's new

Whatever

We have ALL been here on this thread for years and never seen any such abusive post by Ali Haider, you may not agree with LOT of things he say, i don't but you can always argue in a civilized way. Also as said, have never seen any such abusive post here on this forum. So to you, i request you, and warn you, to stay in limits and avoid any stupid confrontation that will effect the forum.
@Horus @Manticore @Irfan Baloch @Jungibaaz @waz
You are now debating with Razpak. A renowned troll.

We have ALL been here on this thread for years and never seen any such abusive post by Ali Haider, you may not agree with LOT of things he say, i don't but you can always argue in a civilized way. Also as said, have never seen any such abusive post here on this forum. So to you, i request you, and warn you, to stay in limits and avoid any stupid confrontation that will effect the forum.
@Horus @Manticore @Irfan Baloch @Jungibaaz @waz

If you can please edit your post to cut out the quote of the abusive post, that would be great.

Dude, are your serious? I have receive multiple complaints from many female Pakistani members regard this guy Vcheng insulting muslimahs. How long have you actually been on this forum? This scum bag befriended former mod Elmo, a female member and exposed all of her info on the forum here. He is a scum bag. Even all of the admins and mods on this site know this.

GTFO with your bs. Been here multiple years my ***.

If you feel that a post is not good report it and ask the mod's to ban that guy.

It was never a threat. I asked him, if it was okay. Otherwise I could have just posted it.
1) how would it feel if somebody tells you that he/she posses pics of your family members.???
2) how would you react if somebody says the same to your friend???

NAhh,,, really??? :( I didn't know that...
Hahaha
How hard was it to guess???
No new troll would know about Syed Ali hyder and his family.

GTFO with your bs. Been here multiple years my ***.
ooohh,,, foul language!!!! thinking it will win you some points in a debate?

Have been here since 2008. Have not seen any INFO V-Cheng share here on defence.pk regarding ELMO, know her as well from this forum. Also if you think the MODS know all about that, why don't you simply bring all this in there notice and get him banned. i do not think this is something ANYONE can ignore, a poster sharing personal details of other member or using abusive language to girls, Muslims or non-Muslims!! That calls for a ban and if you do have reference of such things i recommend you tag in MODS and get this sorted, if NOT!!! better watch your words, being abusive to others do not make you win debate, it just make you look like a mad dog no on bothers to get involved with.

Again, i request MOD to check on this and do WHATEVER is necessary,,
@Horus @Irfan Baloch @Manticore @Jungibaaz

LOL. All administration knows what he did to former mod @Elmo. He did friendship with her and then gave out all of her info on the forum. He is like 65 years old with wife and two sons, but decided to flirt with a girl here and take advantage of here. He is a grade A scum bag. I don't know why these guys let him continue to post here, but that reflects on their own personalities. They have no ghairat.
What is the difference between you and the person you dislike if you do the same things as his?

You have to guard your own reputation... Hope you are going to understand...

Ohh thats a first !:D
:lol:
we just don't agree with making JF-17 an F-22 brother,, don't mean i cant or don't accept my mistake whenever i make one and realize about it. You need to spend some time on other threads and see what people are talking about rathern than trying to fit JF-17 with some laser guns :P .
If you seriously want me to agree with you on that, well, i will have to disappoint you. AND, it is nothing personal! :enjoy:

:lol:
we just don't agree with making JF-17 an F-22 brother,, don't mean i cant or don't accept my mistake whenever i make one and realize about it. You need to spend some time on other threads and see what people are talking about rathern than trying to fit JF-17 with some laser guns :P .
If you seriously want me to agree with you on that, well, i will have to disappoint you. AND, it is nothing personal! :enjoy:
If US can fly F-5 to space (Star Wars) we can certainly add some Earthly features in JF-17's:D

Its always good to have someone with a difference of opinion.

I will get banned here If I post the link.
You can provide this to the mods when they ask...

1) how would it feel if somebody tells you that he/she posses pics of your family members.???
2) how would you react if somebody says the same to your friend?

This actually is me, if anybody wants to know:

gallery05.jpg

ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN QUOTING THE HATEFUL CONTENT OF A RECENTLY BANNED POSTER ARE REQUESTED TO EDIT OR DELETE THE CONTENT

I have deleted as much as I could but there still something remaining. so do the decent thing and remove anything threatening or profane post or quote against anyone no matter how much you disagree or loathe a person
PDF is no place for posting threats and blackmailing people and their families.

Back
Top Bottom