What's new

Whatever

I was a passenger in this flight. Those days I couldn't watch the video so just YouTube'd it

Here's the 'civilized' world for you in a nutshell:

Australia, until 60s, Aborigines came under the Flora And Fauna Act, classified them as animals, not human beings.

CJZhc0oWwAAjhuQ.jpg

These are the ones teaching us 'third world savages' about human rights and good sides of being civilized. How dare you talk back? You'are all third word savages after all who are all a threat to the civilized world.

Here's the 'civilized' world for you in a nutshell:

Australia, until 60s, Aborigines came under the Flora And Fauna Act, classified them as animals, not human beings.

CJZhc0oWwAAjhuQ.jpg

These are the ones teaching us 'third world savages' about human rights and good sides of being civilized. How dare you talk back? You'are all third word savages after all who are all a threat to the civilized world.
Oh!! :(

This pic reminds me of the human zoo in Africa...

African-girl-in-human-zoo-e1392748580716.jpg

I say you obsess because I see no threads on the other freedom struggles, I see no threads by you on the great murderous game played with witnesses at this time, I say it because I see no discussion on any issue as seriously as you chase Kashmir. Go target Vyapam for instance, I have waited to see a thread on that by you. I waited for a thread on the abuse of doctors by patients and their kin in India, or the Home ministry declaring Nagaland a 'disturbed area' in their words.

Do you know my post history??? Have you checked my posts??? Unlike yours my profile is open to all, you can go ahead and check my posts.
If you dont know I am a political mugwump, as in I do not support any political party.
I rarely post political threads- Just FYI :lol:

My last 20 threads on this forum were these...pls spot a KASHMIR thread

A few Siachen facts and bluffs! -Indian defence thread
Is Sanskrit really an “Indo-European” language? - history
Understanding Aurangzeb: Past present - history
Are Pakistanis trolling Indians??? - fun thread
Dying at 22 is too steep a price for being ‘the best’ - Awareness thread
The mythical Aryan invasion - history
What Indians think about Pakistanis??? - fun thread
India 11,000 years back!!! - history
Amid rising tensions, Modi reaches out to PM Nawaz - India-Pakistan friendship thread
The great Indian escape! - Indian defence thread
Saudi Arabia Has Devastated Pakistan’s History of Religious Tolerance and Diversity - political thread
Is Naval Air Force better than more nationalistic IAF? - Indian defence thread
The Ghost Army of WWII - military forum
Rumoured cancellation of J-31 - military forum
The Africa Media Never Shows You- Trending!!! - awareness thread
Did Prophet Muhammad Warn Us of ISIS? - seniors cafe
The new enemy... - military/political
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Meet Pakistani Leader Nawaz Sharif - India-Pakistan friendship thread

I remember getting tagged by you recently on one of your threads to "discuss" sanitation, and then getting a rude reply for posting a neutral post. You've always been rude to me, lolzz. I'm not surprised that you keep accusing me of things after misconstruing my posts. As far as my memory takes me back you had introduced yourself as a doc with a strong opinion on religion, and prolly somebody who had spent his childhood in GCC (or was it someone else?? gosh!! i forgot), those days you were nice to me. Lol

Marshmallows ! :bad:
Gosh!!
This post reminds me of many marshmallow pics that I have posted on this forum...and I had tagged you in most of them.
Remember these??? :-)
I luv marshmallows. I remember buying cat-shaped marshmallows to tease marsha and alphee, they both dont visit this forum anymore. :(
I miss Ayush too, I miss bullying them all. :cray:

10515742_1485668508358286_343020635_o.jpg

10515802_1485952064996597_1104278264_o.jpg

@Syed.Ali.Haider
You were a foodie, why dont you post any more of your pics??? :)

yeahhhh
serious with your smileys??? :coffee:

Tell me about it!!! :lol:

Your pics always had very interesting subjects....most of the time food. :D

Oh I used to share just about everything that I saw or did quite openly, including food. The animosity it generated far exceeded what the photos were worth, so I stopped sharing here, and reduced it greatly elsewhere as well. No smilies with this post.

"sada kutta kuta, twada kuta tommy"
Gosh!!!
I could not stop laughing at this. :lol:
But i didnt want to derail my thread so I posted it here.

Oh I used to share just about everything that I saw or did quite openly, including food. The animosity it generated far exceeded what the photos were worth, so I stopped sharing here, and reduced it greatly elsewhere as well.
Hmm
Sad!
But I miss those pics. Do tag me if you plan to share some. :)

No smilies with this post.
smilies???
Smileys!!!
Baby- babies ( consonant + Y)
Key- keys ( Vowel + Y)

bwahahaha that was a blunder which one doesnt expect from a behemoth like you... and so I made sure you were not spared. :lol:
:p::bunny:

Hmm
Sad!
But I miss those pics. Do tag me if you plan to share some. :)

If and when I do, I will tag you, sure.

smilies???
Smileys!!!
Baby- babies ( consonant + Y)
Key- keys ( Vowel + Y)

bwahahaha that was a blunder which one doesnt expect from a behemoth like you... and so I made sure you were not spared.

Both spellings are acceptable.

Gosh!!!
I could not stop laughing at this. :lol:
But i didnt want to derail my thread so I posted it here.
Writing it and thinking about the expression of Ali Haider when he will read it, neither could it :lol:

Oh I used to share just about everything that I saw or did quite openly, including food. The animosity it generated far exceeded what the photos were worth, so I stopped sharing here, and reduced it greatly elsewhere as well. No smilies with this post.
oy jany do yaar,,, why you always seem to be in regressive mod? there was/is/will be/ NO animosity based on the food pics you used to share. May prove a bit difficult to handle in ramzan but we will manage. Also remember you sharing lots of bikes and cars and SOME landscape images, were all great. Good time those, there was a lot of activity on:

Your Photography | Page 104

@TaimiKhan used to be VERY active in those days.

Writing it and thinking about the expression of Ali Haider when he will read it, neither could it :lol:

oy jany do yaar,,, why you always seem to be in regressive mod? there was/is/will be/ NO animosity based on the food pics you used to share. May prove a bit difficult to handle in ramzan but we will manage. Also remember you sharing lots of bikes and cars and SOME landscape images, were all great. Good time those, there was a lot of activity on:

Your Photography | Page 104

@TaimiKhan used to be VERY active in those days.

A lot of the old users are no longer active, sadly. The split and the invasion of the Troll Muppets has changed PDF a lot.

We have ALL been here on this thread for years and never seen any such abusive post by Ali Haider, you may not agree with LOT of things he say, i don't but you can always argue in a civilized way. Also as said, have never seen any such abusive post here on this forum. So to you, i request you, and warn you, to stay in limits and avoid any stupid confrontation that will effect the forum.
@Horus @Manticore @Irfan Baloch @Jungibaaz @waz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom