What's new

Whatever

reminds me of Mad max (original movie) for some reason

Oh, one has to be Mad to do this rally, for sure! :D

And if you think that is crazy, try doing it in temperatures as low as -10C with a windchill far below that:

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
Then still in the idea of not derailing threads ( in the retirement home anyhow ),

"The Rigveda also uses the word Arya something like thirty six times, but never to mean a race. Albeit i will have to check if Hitler's Mein Kampf uses the word more number of times on every page."

Not quite milady! There's a notable 5 times on page 295, all with capitals …
but that's a high. Of course there are numerous other pages with say 3 :angel:

Still, the poison is rather well dosed save in the chapter on the Jews OfC.
Not subtle as perfume or women though, the intent and even plan are spelled.

Still, the dark side of the Force ran particularly strong in that one!

Tay.

the invasion of the Troll Muppets has changed PDF
Troll Muppets
Pray tell my dear fellow? o_O

You are now debating with Razpak. A renowned troll.
To an intelligent newbie or even a passerby, that information could be invaluable. Thnx mate!

ooohh,,, foul language!!!! thinking it will win you some points in a debate?
It could in the upcoming GOP primaries, check Trump for instance?

it just make you look like a mad dog no on bothers to get involved with.
Agreed, to be used only in context between talking and fighting. Shouldn't last long!
Some mix them up, LOL! If I insult you, check your feet … you're already off the ground! 8-)

And later, Tay.

@Imran Khan
Sir, your thread on Su-35 is closed but in my opinion those are indeed going to be added to PAF. The reason is Central Asia is under threat from terrorists that might come from Afghanistan, ISiS or Uzbek... To stop Russia is in no way going to fight a full fledge war with any of these countries hence it would arm Pakistan to the teeth so that it can protect and become a policeman.

@Imran Khan
Sir, your thread on Su-35 is closed but in my opinion those are indeed going to be added to PAF. The reason is Central Asia is under threat from terrorists that might come from Afghanistan, ISiS or Uzbek... To stop Russia is in no way going to fight a full fledge war with any of these countries hence it would arm Pakistan to the teeth so that it can protect and become a policeman.
i think its a fake news yaar only mi-36 coming

i think its a fake news yaar only mi-36 coming
Sir even the deal for Helicopters is under process because Pakistan can not get the required numbers. The recent visit by COAS to South Africa is very relevant because if the Russian's do not give then the older models will be purchased from market and upgraded to the specifications of MI-24 Supper Hind.

Sir you might be correct regarding the news but Russia needs money and also find a way to provide fast delivery of after sales services to its customers which historically it has failed. This is the reason Chinese products are being preferred.

So one can't say what might be going on behind closed doors.

Isn't there even a game coming up-- mad max?

that is also form the same Mad Max franchise
C:\Users\ARSALA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

Mad Max (2015 video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It could in the upcoming GOP primaries, check Trump for instance?

Agreed, to be used only in context between talking and fighting. Shouldn't last long!

Some mix them up, LOL! If I insult you, check your feet … you're already off the ground!
C:\Users\ARSALA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png

And later, Tay.

Sorry, but i could not understand any single one of those statements.

o_O
If i am supposed to contribute anything kindly let me know what you were saying, else, never mind :)

Sir even the deal for Helicopters is under process because Pakistan can not get the required numbers. The recent visit by COAS to South Africa is very relevant because if the Russian's do not give then the older models will be purchased from market and upgraded to the specifications of MI-24 Supper Hind.

Sir you might be correct regarding the news but Russia needs money and also find a way to provide fast delivery of after sales services to its customers which historically it has failed. This is the reason Chinese products are being preferred.

So one can't say what might be going on behind closed doors.

The 4 helicopters we are getting are NOT because we are not because Russians denied to feel more, the thing is these 4 were meant for a different role. Once PA decides to get mi-35 as assault helicopter for SSG or some other airborne outfit, that surely will be in number MORE than 4. Also please note that it will be meant as an ASSAULT helicopter and not an attack helicopter. For attack role we are already considering Z-10 and then there is option (confirmed as per most of the reports) of Cobra – Vipers. So we will see Mi-35 in larger numbers ONLY if PA opts to go for a dedicated assault helicopter (considering the anti-insurgency operation we will be involved in for some years to come, I guess we should). The options of getting old upgraded Mi-24 from other sources like (South Africa as you suggested) makes sense if they come in cheaper (that they should)

@Imran Khan
:( Not again,
PLEASE!! :disagree:

If US can fly F-5 to space (Star Wars) we can certainly add some Earthly features in JF-17's:D

Its always good to have someone with a difference of opinion.
With this, are you still finding just SOME??? :o:
Glad the PAF or PAC is not being run by some fiction enthusiasts and know to keep the feet on ground :)

Last edited:
that is also form the same Mad Max franchise
C:\Users\ARSALA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

Mad Max (2015 video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, but i could not understand any single one of those statements.

C:\Users\ARSALA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png

If i am supposed to contribute anything
C:\Users\ARSALA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.gif
, kindly let me know what you were saying, else, never mind :)

The 4 helicopters we are getting are NOT because we are not because Russians denied to feel more, the thing is these 4 were meant for a different role. Once PA decides to get mi-35 as assault helicopter for SSG or some other airborne outfit, that surely will be in number MORE than 4. Also please note that it will be meant as an ASSAULT helicopter and not an attack helicopter. For attack role we are already considering Z-10 and then there is option (confirmed as per most of the reports) of Cobra – Vipers. So we will see Mi-35 in larger numbers ONLY if PA opts to go for a dedicated assault helicopter (considering the anti-insurgency operation we will be involved in for some years to come, I guess we should). The options of getting old upgraded Mi-24 from other sources like (South Africa as you suggested) makes sense if they come in cheaper (that they should)

:( Not again,
PLEASE!! :disagree:
Sir if you see todays 2pm AAJ TV you would see defence analysts quoting the same thing from Pakistan as well as in India...Though I am not keen on the Indian ones but Pakistani can be considered.

Sir the 4 Mi-35's are for ANF where as for PAA/SSG the numbers are more, still negotiations are under going...

Sir, Cobra's and Z-10's are basically for East. For West and Coin the South African deal is a much more logical move. Provided Russia is willing to give the new engine.

Last edited:
Sir if you see todays 2pm AAJ TV you would see defence analysts quoting the same thing from Pakistan as well as in India...Though I am not keen on the Indian ones but Pakistani can be considered.
What thing? that now PAF is getting Su-35 from Russian? :o:

What thing? that now PAF is getting Su-35 from Russian? :o:
Sir full support of Russia and this...
The reason is Central Asia is under threat from terrorists that might come from Afghanistan, ISiS or Uzbek... To stop Russia is in no way going to fight a full fledge war with any of these countries hence it would arm Pakistan to the teeth so that it can protect and become a policeman.

Sir full support of Russia and this...
Oky, so it is not that they said Russia is giving us Su-35, it is your assumption then, your translation of "Full fledged Russian support" to "PAF getting SU-35". Everyone if entitled to there own views sir.

But what i am a bit confused about is that if Russia is so determined and devoted to helping us, why don't PAF go directly for FA T-50? that defense analyst said anything about that prospect?

Back
Top Bottom