What's new

The Africa Media Never Shows You- Trending!!!

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The Africa the media never shows you - in pictures | Global Development Professionals Network | The Guardian

[HASHTAG]#TheAfricaMediaNeverShowsYou[/HASHTAG]

upload_2015-7-2_11-55-27.png

upload_2015-7-2_11-56-17.png

upload_2015-7-2_11-57-2.png

BBC Trending | Facebook

upload_2015-7-2_12-2-52.png

upload_2015-7-2_12-5-56.png

upload_2015-7-2_12-3-52.png

upload_2015-7-2_12-4-56.png

upload_2015-7-2_12-1-12.png

Last edited:

that looks like a scene from ooty or darjeeling.

Yes!
To them Asia and Africa 're places where lesser humans reside.

the saharan countries do have tourism, especially mali...

timbuktu_djenn_large.jpg

Frankly speaking I've seen many members on this forum calling Africans ugly and making tawdry posts about them, so I thought such threads might enlighten them.

true... particularly a few pakistanis and indians.

--------

@levina how coincidental that i was posting a mud-fort in mali just as as posted it.

I do find most africans unattractive(except north africans), but then beauty is subjective. Also it does not reflect on nature of person, you can be good looking and mean, unattractive and friendly.
About natural beauty, africa has it in abundance. Just that many of these countries are fighting civil war or have high crime rate, so its unattractive for foreigners to visit. North african countries are popular tourist destination among westerners.

Last edited:
Yes...
during a "face to face" conversation with an African would you tell him/her this....???
no, I would not. I rarely complement people on their good looks face to face. besides what is inappropriate in face to face conversation might be okey in anonymous public forums, you live by certain social norms, which forces you to tell lies or at least not tell truth thats frawned upon by society. Whats the point of bringing same behaviour here, that will be sub-optimal use of anonymity. Are you going to tell KSA has backward customs to the first arab you meet in jeddah?

I've lived in Africa for sometime .. I've made frnds with a lot of african officers who came for training in Pak... Even have few african frnds in the university... I found Africans to be quiet humble and down to heart people.. And I don't hate em!

Infact it's the opposite!

I should add, north africans are quite beautiful, and in my previous post I was talking specifically about girls. :pop:
also I am quite ugly myself, so I guess I earned the right... :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom