What's new

Whatever

I was thinking of offering condolences and inquire about you since next day of attack but....... my bad :(
If you mean the munitions, the Miramax base is the outside distribution hub.
It's 100 km- West of where I was in any case and since Canjuers is a firing
camp ( ground-missiles, all tank guns to Leclerc, artillery and occ. helicopter,
we had no extra, trust me! If it happened, it was used for "free practice parties".
:D
If you meant something else that I missed, pray tell me!

Cool. I was so sure of you being a delta driver that didn't even care to ask
Nope! Planes are a passion, got to pilot in civilian life only ( while serving my bus had
its propeller on top and just for pick-up, not allowed to drive ) but I have followed planes
& fighters for decades now so including trips to museums, Bourget to DC's Air and Space,
and not being quite that dumb, I gathered knowledge and evidence to a useful degree, I guess.

Read you later Irbis, Tay.

You can exchange notes with @Xeric and @Icarus - the military guys on our end !
LOL Missed that, thnx for the tags my friend.

I hope they got to serve in the magic mountain setting WajSal IIRC gave us on another thread
about a resort that looked like Quebec and the New England Appalachians. :)

Good evening buddy, Tay.

@jamahir I asked the price of that vehicle probably you didn't get the notification

i didn't get notification for this too... i opened "whatever" just now and saw this post... where did you ask the first time??

i don't know the price, i will find out by tomorrow... presently sleepy. :)

Last edited:
Just curious why Indians or hindus men wearing many rings ? alot of rings from top to bottom?

125010683.jpg

Definitely ugly..... :what:

Does anybody here know how to play a piano?

I aspire to learn that art.Is it old school to go for it.I mean with all those electronica and better cerebral quality music it still is relevant to know about that art right from the basics ,isn't it?
I'm searching out for a local (IBD/RWP) Piano artist , a teacher who can guide me through this.There are few webpages that i'm going through.Any help regarding this will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
p.s there's some problem that nobody is getting my tags and is unable to see my posts in members club. But somehow you are SEEING 'em.

yesterday, i too didn't get notification for your tag but saw your post by chance when i visited the this thread.

but i think ace-of-the-air got at least one of your tags because he posted this...
@IrbiS it is working now but your post is missing...

Cool but nothing that impressive cuz if you want a fine speed machine then go for something like Veron / Mclaren 12C, P1 / Porche 918 / Sesto Elemento / Venom GT or simply buy an f1 or a dragster.

If you want all-terrain monster, you can get many better machines with better performance than this thing.

It's not speedy neither will it crush everything in it's path and doesn't look like the best off-road vehicle either.

And it's not the perfect combination of both either.

i am not a fan of over-speedy sports cars... also, there must be some advantage to this tracked tank than those wheeled suv's.

and why you want to crush everything in your path?? :cheesy:

It's big selling point it is the look plus it's LIMITED NUMBERED, so it would be unique addition to buyer's garage who will have enough money to buy it that he doesn't care about a single world written above :lol:

yes, it has a unique look and i suppose the limited numbers are until the company can begin factory production in large numbers.

Though I wouldn't mind at all the original Tumbler from The Dark Knight series with same specs and performance as shown in the movies :enjoy:

actually, the tumbler looks to me somewhat fragile and also low-suspension...

069-1.jpg

18s46yq2d1vvdjpg.jpg

yesterday, i too didn't get notification for your tag but saw your post by chance when i visited the this thread.

but i think ace-of-the-air got at least one of your tags because he posted this...

He didn't. I posted again today and told him on his page that's why he posted that. Think it's fine now

also, there must be some advantage to this tracked tank than those wheeled suv's.

What you except from this underpowered fragile kid with those bald mini tracks ?

i am not a fan of over-speedy sports cars...

Neither am I a fan of top speed, but torque, sound and looks like these :

and why you want to crush everything in your path?? :cheesy:

Then what's the point of buying a tank :smokin:

actually, the tumbler looks to me somewhat fragile and also low-suspension...

069-1.jpg

18s46yq2d1vvdjpg.jpg

As I said IF it performs like it did on screen, only then. And you can pull a motorcycle out of it too :partay:

Last edited:
Tumbler from The Dark Knight

That is good but it is too wide for the streets of Pakistan...Even the roof tops are not designed for this.

No I got a PM and later got a tag that you (jamahir) have posted. That is when I replied about the working...

I dont think India would be having the tumbler due to the same reasons as quoted above.

If one day this technology does come then we could build our own tumbler.
3D printed car.jpg

Local Motors - 3d Printed Car

Back
Top Bottom