What's new

Whatever

@levina apa - Sorry for the delay....was out of city and could only use the phone sporadically ! :)

And about the sound clip - You've got such a girly voice ! :tongue:
Nai I asked somebody else to record it for me... :coffee:

You @#$#& :pissed:
I would sound like a girl if I am a girl and not like a man...how difficult is that to guess?? :P
How's ur Ramazan going?? :)

Last edited:

I want to laugh at this cruel joke
wow
it is shocking , disgusting and funny at same time

(reference to his efforts in preservation of his penis)

Trust me i would not have posted it here, but I wanted ppl to know what galoots these terrorists are.

@levina

That's the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. I'm a muslim just by name and my Emaan ( faith ) is of weakest degree but I've come to firmly believe now what I read and was told as a kid, that ALMIGHTY CAN and WILL resurrect every single human ever born from Adam ( a.s ) till those yet to be born, even from their graves.

And this so thought self-designated 200% pure muslim is worried about his crotch that it might be demaged even in afterlife. Poor lad is ready to blow himself for HIS God ( not ours ) and expects His God has Heaven and 72 virgins ready for him and he'll be awarded those after his resurrection.

What fascinates me is that he believes that there's something this powerful that will re-create him from pieces, but is still in doubt that his crotch will be deformed in Heaven, tells you the level of ignorance, stupidity, confusion and brain-washing.

So you should share that pic as much as possible but also tell others the reality and what we kamzor muslims say about it. I wanna feel sorry for that guy, but can't stop laughing.........

Last edited:
@hinduguy @Irfan Baloch
Thought I'll share this pic with you guys, am not sure who else lives in UK.

image.jpg

8-)
What interests me more is what she saw u doing in the dream that she was so offended. Hahahaha
:dirol:NOTHING! … She's blind! :rofl: Blind and angry! :blink:
I think it's the angry part our mate is objecting to :stop: not the blind one though. :p:

When boys are boys, they want the prettiest girl …
When they become men, they want a nicer one!

Tay ----» [ ]

''Today's Google Doodle celebrates film director Eiji Tsubaraya's 114th birthday.
The man behind Japanese monster flicks Godzilla and Ultraman''

fffdsd.png

I was a fan of Ultraman honestly when I was a child and it was also very famous in 90's of Malaysia.
This man deserves a lot of respect :laugh:

Last edited:
@IrbiS , bhai kaisey ho? How is your Ramadan going? whatever happened to Shamain, got banned again, lol. What happened now?

@IrbiS , bhai kaisey ho? How is your Ramadan going? whatever happened to Shamain, got banned again, lol. What happened now?

I'm good now. Skipped fasting for 4-5 days due to weakness which was also hurting head and eyes, so cutting screen time these days just checking notifications. But it's fine now feeling o.k

How's your Ramzan going?

I guess @Shamain bashed modi individually or whole neighborhood again

Back
Top Bottom