What's new

Whatever

@hinduguy

"margin call" has stanley tucci and it reminded me of this film... it is quite funny and a gentle film... recommend highly...

p21852_d_v7_aa.jpg
Capitalist movie production spotted

@Akheilos

That Bur're machli >>>>> chooti machli bubble thing is good fun.I liked the team play.The other version requires a lot of time.

Awww!!! :cray:
I'm trying to quit PDF anyway. meri bongiyan dekhni hn tuo meri apni site aa jana. :enjoy:
aur ussay reply ni kro. bakwas kr sakta hy. tumhen ni samjh inki.

Don't go before you tell me the secret of those Haseen zulfein....ok?

@Akheilos

That Bur're machli >>>>> chooti machli bubble thing is good fun.I liked the team play.The other version requires a lot of time.

Don't go before you tell me the secret of those Haseen zulfein....ok?
Ye mn kya sun ra hoon? kon hy spy pigeon jo mere secrets leak kr ra hy??

@levina I trusted you. :cry:

do you know a thread started by KingMamba about flirtation techniques and all?? it is for contribution and exchange of ideas.

No :what:

It's just that I try to keep a safe distance :enjoy: and very efficiently :angel:

Kon c poetry kesi poetry kis color ki poetry? aur kesa flirt?? I like totally have no idea what you guys are talking about. :oops:

Ask @Shamain

Now that's called troll feast

Last edited:
Awww!!! :cray:
I'm trying to quit PDF anyway. meri bongiyan dekhni hn tuo meri apni site aa jana. :enjoy:
aur ussay reply ni kro. bakwas kr sakta hy. tumhen ni samjh inki.

Will ask abt ur site later on. Haan bakwas hee thee, ignore hee kar diya tha.i have really come to notice now that some indian posters constantly quote u and put forth senseless arguments , aur phir non stop they keep quoting, likenow i realize they intentionally do dat to troll u and get attention. Nforce,jaatram,this **** guy in that thread, ajay ghale, viva india, they all do this bs. aur mr.nair aur srnair say tau sakht nafrat hai,they are like a (insert choiceword here) keep quoting me quoting me.kitna insult kar lo kitna ignore kar do wont stop.

Acha khair dafa karo, *rolls up sleeves , but why are you trying to quit????

Oh that prev post in this thread iwill reply to it later.

Aur suno mujhay bhool gaya tha poochna woh nepali uncle singer walay thread may u were saying,oh waitttt mujhay yaad aya iread that singer is a banker in U.K. ,danggggggggg!!!!! Udher rehtay way inni aala video banayi hai kay wah!!!!!

Oh han so why in that thread u said if iwill get banned then iwont return back ? Keu keu keu?????
Waapis keu nahi ayin gay aap?

Now that's called troll feast
:/

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom