What's new

Whatever

hmaray palay indian friends ki kuchh zyda e izzat afzai kr d tum ne :lol:
Well u know the reason now.

Lol I googled "how to be weird" and copypasted the first result without having checked it myself. Now that I've read the article, I think it's merely exaggerating one simple rule: be yourself; being YOU is being different/weird/cool.
Genius!!! Khud parha nahi aur share kar ray hain ap
smiley37.gif

You don't need to copy no one you're already good enough (pretty good actually). Just try being more YOU. :)

Well coming from u it shud be quite a compliment but ,khair mujhay nai lagta aisa apnay baray may. I believe if u are ordinary then just show urself as that, like stay original cuz the real fun is in being urself no mattr how ordinary and simple u are. Being ordinary is no crime. If u are a cool person u are a cool person,u arent a cool person u arent a cool person. But if u are good at heart and nice to ppl then nothing cud beat this thing.

--
Thanks for the compliment. No, it didn't go to my head. :D
Ya bro na hee janay do kabhi 'to head', cuz as they say arrogant moonh kay bal girta hai.
I think I should stop discussing that stuff. Baat phel e na na jy. pehlay e badnam hoon mn. :(

Lolz woh may aur irbis poetry discuss kar rahay thay, tau iwas telling him mujhay poetry bilkul samajh nahi aatee ,so he was saying that he also doesnt understand it , and then he said maybe after going thru what friendly is going thru u might start understanding poetry. Yeh baat thee bas. So i said friendly aik flirt hai jo kuriyan phansata hai :devil:

Awww that's so sweet, thank you. :cray:

--
oh best of luck and welcome. Duain for u.

Ain't telling. :(
Bata tau diya kitni baar bataooon. Haha:p:

Glad that you're starting to see through their baniya face and tricks. From newbies to elites they all are cut from the same cloth -- have the same mentality and harbor the same amount of hatred for pak. There's no point in debating them.

Han pata tau pehlay bhi tha poori quom aik he jaisi hai, ab ziada pata chalt gaya.

There's a limit to the amount of bullshitt and anti-pak propaganda you can tolerate. For every single pro pak post there's a hundred anti pak trolls and a handful of patriotic pak members who are out to defend pak are "failing" against overwhelming odds, getting banned and having their posts taken off.
Yehi tau bata rahi thee ,yehi tau problem hai. Khud socho aik tau their presence is heavy, the ratio is highly skewed in their favor, insaan jab itnay dogs ko bhonkta sunta hai tau dimagh garam ho jata hai and and still ur reaction isnt equal to theirs but u know what happens next.....
عریش اسی دھنوش تھریڈ کی وجہ سے بین ہوا تھا

Kyaaaa? wo bhaand banker hy?

Banker say ziada what is shocking is that he is from uk.

Finally oye us ka nick na bigaro batameez lolzzz. woh meray faburite posters may say hai aur yeh cheez
----> :devil: <------bilkul nahi lagta hai.

---------
دل ٹوٹا ہواہے میرا اس سب کی وجہ سے

Last edited:
@friendly_troll96 when u hadnt edited so , iwas like what is it? ,ishudnt have been so dumb tho. Anyways so i rotated the whole image 360 deg ,zoomed it, and tried to find the dogs face in the image roflolololololol or something else written in it.may ny tau image may chineee dragon bhi dekhni shuru kar dee thee. Till u told me how 2 do :confused:.

that means I am the better one... :ashamed::laughcry:
Hahaha
Nooooh
I can't be partial. :-)
Though I must say you 've been very very supportive and sweet to me always. Thank you for all the times I have forgotten to say. I can trust you blindly.
The other cartoon never spares an opportunity to mock me. :pissed:
@Armstrong chill sweeto! I was just teasing you. Don't hide anymore. Lol

You do understand that Google uses your own search history to find the most relevant ads for you, Indian?

:astagh:

nature strike me dead if i ever search for college courses !!!

as for marriages, i am pursuing a certain lady, so no need for searching.

Back
Top Bottom