What's new

Whatever

@jamahir I dont like sonakshi, she is quite plus sized and has a big mouth. she would have been rakhi sawant / veena malik if she did not have a famous father.

she is quite plus sized

if that is the term, then i love her for that. :enjoy:

and has a big mouth.

oh, yes... she has luscious lips... may they meet my own luscious lips... ameen. :tup:

if you mean her speakings, well, she is quite funny.

and she is quite natural, not fake like some others.

she would have been rakhi sawant / veena malik if she did not have a famous father.

her father had nothing to do with her fan following.

I meant literally. I dont watch interviews..
auCm6wk.jpg

nice... unusual lyrics sequence... below is another nice song from the same film... song is "aankh hai bhari bhari"...

(((
)))

a most enjoyable, funny interview of sonakshi sinha and shahid kapoor from late 2013...

(((
)))

@levina @WAJsal @fakhre mirpur @IrbiS @hinduguy

It's the Kumar Sanu one ? cause haven't checked the vdo yet. Will reply in a while I'm hunting some photography right now

@KAL-EL - So my brother, hows life ? :)

What keeps you busy these days ? Work or Studies ? :azn:

Apologies for the late response brother.

Mostly work and local volunteer community stuff is keeping me busy currently.

As for studies.. not much right now.. As I'm still not sure what path I want to continue to walk down in that regard. unsure if want to go back to Political Science. Thinking of maybe Sociology or Network Engineering. Time will tell..

Hope all is well with you :-)

do you guys have any idea about the performance of this phone ?
Alcatel OneTouch Flash
gsmarena_001.jpg
gsmarena_001.jpg

Nanananana sab kaisay hain?????

Oh @IrbiS mujhay yaad aya ,jab say forum upgrade hua hai alerts arent working that great. Suggestion forum may koi aik thread tau hna chaheya only dedicated for technical issues.aisa koi thread nahi hai where u can drop such complaints. Some threads have other kind of discussions going on so i dont want to change their course. And also another thread to report trolls. Seriously, a certain poster is getting on my nerves.he derails every pakistani thread,every pakistani thread and posts indian crap.

@WAJsal In response to your thread: What has obstructed Pakistan's rise . , i would say this,
On PDF most Pakistanis are Old money while most Indians are Nouveau riche - well neither of them are that rich but words dont have exact meanings (thats philosophy of language and is better left for now) - but still the Indians look and are the more educated. I rest my case.

@WAJsal In response to your thread: What has obstructed Pakistan's rise . , i would say this,
On PDF most Pakistanis are Old money while most Indians are Nouveau riche - well neither of them are that rich but words dont have exact meanings (thats philosophy of language and is better left for now) - but still the Indians look and are the more educated. I rest my case.
Elaborate. Is this even related to the topic, you have just compared Indians and Pakistanis on PDF.

@Gufi , i have finished a piece, which is more of a researched work, on the amount of energy available in Pakistan, renewable energy. Should i post it.

Back
Top Bottom