What's new

Whatever

Hahaha
Nooooh
I can't be partial. :-)
Though I must say you 've been very very supportive and sweet to me always. Thank you for all the times I have forgotten to say. I can trust you blindly.
The other cartoon never spares an opportunity to mock me. :pissed:
@Armstrong chill sweeto! I was just teasing you. Don't hide anymore. Lol

Im gonna melt... :ashamed: though I never intentionally did anything like that.. :sarcastic:

I am not surprised Leader bhai...being nice comes naturally to you. :-)

Hehehe
I've never praised anyone so much on this forum, I'm sure about it...... may be @Marshmallow :lol:

damn you bad levina. you cornered all my evilness, cannot ever be evil to you now... so sad :(

though I am humbled... :)

I tagged marsha in stupid and funny and she liked the post next day but never did haha or replied anything.. , she is so focused on studies.. she gonna be so rich :yu:

@IrbiS @friendly_troll96 @fakhre mirpur @WAJsal
ku-xlarge.jpg

images (4).jpg

@friendly_troll96 when u hadnt edited so , iwas like what is it? ,ishudnt have been so dumb tho. Anyways so i rotated the whole image 360 deg ,zoomed it, and tried to find the dogs face in the image roflolololololol or something else written in it.may ny tau image may chineee dragon bhi dekhni shuru kar dee thee. Till u told me how 2 do :confused:.
LMFAO!!!
I nearly fell off my chair laughing.
Epic!

koi nai, this is open forum so anybody can comment on it...
Ofcourse aether ,u can always comment on my post,mera matlab yeh nahi tha us post may.may nay socha tahir shah ko koi aur notice nah karta hoga

LMFAO!!!
I nearly fell off my chair laughing.
Epic!
Yeh tau kuch bhi nahi hai. U dont even know mujhay tau image may hyperion ka avatar nazar ana shuru ho gaya tha, dragon uknow.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom