What's new

Whatever

WTF!! How obnoxious.
Elaborate. Is this even related to the topic, you have just compared Indians and Pakistanis on PDF.
PDFers thats it. I am done here. I was here only because some plans of mine were stuck in the real life. So i occasionally came here for some mental flexing. Wouldnt read threads here would just post something for fun. But things have got moving again and i was going to take leave from here anyway. But this abhorrent reply from a pathetic teenage twat really pulls the plug.
You are all good folk but then again internet is not for the wise cause they dont seek others approval of thoughts only their mind can produce. Farewell.

WTF!! How obnoxious.

PDFers thats it. I am done here. I was here only because some plans of mine were stuck in the real life. So i occasionally came here for some mental flexing. Wouldnt read threads here would just post something for fun. But things have got moving again and i was going to take leave from here anyway. But this abhorrent reply from a pathetic teenage twat really pulls the plug.
You are all good folk but then again internet is not for the wise cause they dont seek others approval of thoughts only their mind can produce. Farewell.
Calm down and dont abuse him. He was saying how his topic is related 2 comparison btw indians and pakistanis. If u had some point hidden in ur text then that was definitely missed by wajsal and myself as well, so u shud elaborate instead of turning so agressive.
Now my post wasnt intended to rile u up so dont get angry.

@fakhre mirpur , iwas telling u not to post such images there,cuz its abt death of a human.have respect. Rest may kisi ki bhi behan lagoon doesnt matter.
Waisay image bhi gross thee.
smiley37.gif

Sharam kar liya karain aap . Allah apki bv pay reham farmaey,har jaga raal tapak rahi hoti hai apki.
Bandeya ban bandeya

Nanananana sab kaisay hain?????

Oh @IrbiS mujhay yaad aya ,jab say forum upgrade hua hai alerts arent working that great. Suggestion forum may koi aik thread tau hna chaheya only dedicated for technical issues.aisa koi thread nahi hai where u can drop such complaints. Some threads have other kind of discussions going on so i dont want to change their course. And also another thread to report trolls. Seriously, a certain poster is getting on my nerves.he derails every pakistani thread,every pakistani thread and posts indian crap.

Tag web and he'll take care of it

Irbis yeh kya kar diya :/

I thought its a frog, saara achee tarah say ghoor ghoor kay dekh liya may nay phir parha tau chipkali nikali, i cant look at lizards and insects, meri cheekhain nikalti hain. Feeling like screaming now...

Lekin tasveer to kamal thi

I maybe off a few days will get back asap

Tag web and he'll take care of it

Lekin tasveer to kamal thi

I maybe off a few days will get back asap
Ok abt tagging webbie.

Ya pic was cool, maha rani chipkali.

Oooooo u will be missed irbis. Jaldi jaldi waapis ana.
May kisay tag karoon gee threads may in ur absence? Lolzzz.

Iknow if i will tag u and @WAJsal u will never snap on me.

Your opinion ?

Properly done? It would be brilliant! Goes to show the difference between an admiral and a civilian.

A- The main factor of differentiation ( 1st vs 2nd rank ) is not the size of these ships but their armament.
B- A series effect almost always works to decrease cost.
C- Arbitration on numbers could be put back by only having to add anti-aircraft radar and weaponry.

Optional- Crews qualified on the FLF replacement could easily upgrade to FTI.

Of course, hull numbers planned would need to be secure from downward revision …
as happened with the FREMMs?
Possible additional bonus, two export lines with a path to upgrade as enticement.

We'll see how it goes in reality.
Bonne soirée mec, Tay.

@Gufi , i have finished a piece, which is more of a researched work, on the amount of energy available in Pakistan, renewable energy. Should i post it.
sure man, tag horus and webmaster so trolls stay aside... do write it is an apolitical debate or it will turn into a pti pml n trolling platform... mention it is not an indian competition troll fest or there will be a whole bunch of idiots writing on the differences between the power plants .... that should cover the basic trolls and post it in the senior cafe and tag me... it will be enjoyable to read

Ohoo didnt utell me u like some girl and have promised 2 marry her.
Promised to marry her but am not married as of now loophole hehehe

Usko to mairay ads par larkian dhaiknay say bhe masla hay she is very insecure and controlling

Promised to marry her but am not married as of now loophole hehehe

Usko to mairay ads par larkian dhaiknay say bhe masla hay she is very insecure and controlling
Well lookng at how u oggle over women idont blame her. Basiclly every woman is possessive and so is every guy.
Nturally u dont want her to be going after other guys? Do u?

LOOKING AT MODELS IN ADS AND GOING AFTER DIFFERENT WOMEN ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
Magar shoq dekh kay lagta hai khawateen ko bhi nah chortay hogay.
See lemme tell u, when u so keenly check out models it shows ur interest and desperation abt women which maybe she ur fiance fears will manifest itself in real life too, so thats y she doenst like it...perhaps.

Do din sa i am trying to upload a pic in picture of the day thread aur nahi ho rahi hai

Back
Top Bottom