What's new

Whatever

pehlay wo bhe razi thay aur phupo nay to rishta dhonda tha

She is insecure and very controlling pata nahe maira kia banay ga
Awwwww

Iwill be happy to see her grilling u, yahan gandi images daal kay mujhay jo gussa dilatay ho, acha hai woh iska badla lay geee.
*zuban charhaying

*shamain laughs like a monster wuahahah hahah haha

I was abt to write aajj pdf pay i also saww a very very sick ad.

@fakhre mirpur baysharam nikalo yeh ad yahan say.

Aur bilkul badal dey gee woh apko ,acha hai.aisi ki taisi apki

Last edited:
You are all good folk but then again internet is not for the wise cause they dont seek others approval of thoughts only their mind can produce. Farewell.
What a great news.
PDFers thats it. I am done here. I was here only because some plans of mine were stuck in the real life. So i occasionally came here for some mental flexing. Wouldnt read threads here would just post something for fun. But things have got moving again and i was going to take leave from here anyway. But this abhorrent reply from a pathetic teenage twat really pulls the plug.
You call yourself wise, yet you can't reply to a simple post. What a stupid answer. Pathetic teenage twat? so, that sort of language makes you wiser than say, me. Joke of the year.

sure man, tag horus and webmaster so trolls stay aside... do write it is an apolitical debate or it will turn into a pti pml n trolling platform... mention it is not an indian competition troll fest or there will be a whole bunch of idiots writing on the differences between the power plants .... that should cover the basic trolls and post it in the senior cafe and tag me... it will be enjoyable to read
No point in tagging Horus and Webby, they hardly every reply. Sure thing i will do everything in my power to make it troll free.

Iknow if i will tag u and @WAJsal u will never snap on me.
what happened here?

what happened here?
Kuch nahi. Irbis was saying he will be away from here for few days so iwas saying be back soon else who will i tag in my posts.
And that whenever i tag u and irbis i dont fear u guys are going to snap on me and get upset etc.

Reading that convo of the last 2-3 pages between the kids,
banksy_andipa_love_is_in_the_air.jpeg

I can't help but wonder if maybe …

Sure seems like it … 8-)

OK, don't shoot, I'm -----> [ ]

@Gufi , i will post it later this day. There are related link, one in specific, which i will point out later on. Anyway, whenever you are free, give it a read. Very informative.
@Shamain ,give it a read whenever you are free. It's quite informative. Will post it later this day.

@Shamain If you say so … :dirol:

Still, :flirt::smitten:or sumthing like that?
Sure looks like it! :p:

Thinking if it becomes our first :pdf: romance to end in marriage,
you could invite me so I finally have an excuse to visit beautiful Pakistan?

Just sayin' Tay. :pleasantry:

@Shamain If you say so … :dirol:

Still, :flirt::smitten:or sumthing like that?
Sure looks like it! :p:

Thinking if it becomes our first :pdf: romance to end in marriage,
you could invite me so I finally have an excuse to visit beautiful Pakistan?

Just sayin' Tay. :pleasantry:
Ooo nahii kabhi nahiiii. Allah na karay. Badua na dain.

LolzLolzzzzzz

Acha chorain. Aap nay pakistan kabhi nahi visit kiya kya?
May aap say english nahi boloon gee.

@Gufi , i will post it later this day. There are related link, one in specific, which i will point out later on. Anyway, whenever you are free, give it a read. Very informative.
@Shamain ,give it a read whenever you are free. It's quite informative. Will post it later this day.
Oh acha sure

@Shamain , whe will you be a Senior member? lolz sorry to avoid trolls i am posting it in senior cafe. But do read it and share your thoughts, it's quite informative.

Back
Top Bottom