What's new

Whatever

kis baat ka reply?

Jiss thread pay mohtaram ap nay yeh raaz afshan kia tha k app bhi mayri tarah aik ala paaay kay syed hain :D to may nay code words may ap ko ishara kia tha kay app akaily nahi hain hum bhi hain, kuch aisa ishara tha :azn:.

Jiss thread pay mohtaram ap nay yeh raaz afshan kia tha k app bhi mayri tarah aik ala paaay kay syed hain :D to may nay code words may ap ko ishara kia tha kay app akaily nahi hain hum bhi hain, kuch aisa ishara tha :azn:.
im Abbasi sir not syed. BTW do u know Syeds r considered as cousins of Abbasis?

im Abbasi sir not syed. BTW do u know Syeds r considered as cousins of Abbasis?

I am Abbasi myself sarkar :D, and I was just kidding actually it happened to me when in Karachi another abbasi (an elderly person) came to know about me being abbasi and how he went emotional and referred to us being Syeds and this and that and I was like okay uncle :wacko: tussi theak keh rahay ho :D

good, glad to see another Abbasi in the forum. Where are u from?

Thandiani (Abbottabad and my house is exactly at the spot from where you can see whole of the Abbottabad below you, and that compound too), but currently I am settled in Islamabad. My forefathers may have migrated from Bhawalpur to Thandiani after killing some Sikh there (That is what I heard) long ago.

Thandiani (Abbottabad and my house is exactly at the spot from where you can see whole of the Abbottabad below you, and that compound too), but currently I am settled in Islamabad. My forefathers may have migrated from Bhawalpur to Thandiani after killing some Sikh there (That is what I heard) long ago.
Aha yr Abbasi of Hazara. I have studied in APS and i know abt Abbottabad quit a lot. I have been to Thandiani once, saw the Radar station and PTV buster. sadly it was a rainy day and it was all fogy so couldnt see the view.

Then you, quoting me with the picture clearly visible in your post, are equally culpable of offending the forum rules (assuming this is a violation):partay:. I'll remove it when I'm asked to my a mod.

Nudity is prohibited, but the covered backside of a lady - I see no explicit content:azn:? Not according to the forum rules:

Forum Rules

This is Asia my friend and inside it its a Muslim world and we have different standards abt explicit content etc.

Aha yr Abbasi of Hazara. I have studied in APS and i know abt Abbottabad quit a lot. I have been to Thandiani once, saw the Radar station and PTV buster. sadly it was a rainy day and it was all fogy so couldnt see the view.

Oey Abbottonian hay tu? Kiss house may thay aur kiss year may?

ap hain g. Im from 2002-2004.

Awwwww to chalo shabash jaldi say 2 front role kar kay dikhao aur rat ko PT kit k liay tayar rehna :D. That is what happened during my times in APS, jab 7th may tha to bai jano kay kapray dhobigahat say la la kay qamar toot gai thi mayri :D

Well it feels very good to meet an Abbottonian on this forum yar, brings back lot of good old memories :(, So did you go through all the way to FSc ya nalaik admi thay? :D Night bunk kia kabhi? Kahi kay rastay? :azn:

Awwwww to chalo shabash jaldi say 2 front role kar kay dikhao aur rat ko PT kit k liay tayar rehna :D. That is what happened during my times in APS, jab 7th may tha to bai jano kay kapray dhobigahat say la la kay qamar toot gai thi mayri :D

Well it feels very good to meet an Abbottonian on this forum yar, brings back lot of good old memories :(, So did you go through all the way to FSc ya nalaik admi thay? :D Night bunk kia kabhi? Kahi kay rastay? :azn:
I was a scared and sharif bacha. Never bunked nor did much wrong. I was nalaik so much so that i just studied from 7th to 9th class. 9th had board exams and my father didnt wanted to risk the board exam so he took me out of school.

BTW i was goal keeper in football and won the inter house championship and we eventually won Quaid e Azam trophy in 2003-2004 season.

Ever visited Pakistani Fashion thread?
na g bacha, mujhe maaf karo.

I was a scared and sharif bacha. Never bunked nor did much wrong. I was nalaik so much so that i just studied from 7th to 9th class. 9th had board exams and my father didnt wanted to risk the board exam so he took me out of school.

Hmmmmmmmm you missed all the fun years yar, first two years are difficult when you are junior most shudras but eventually you become a bai jan and then you have chaddi friends, in my times we were equally good in studies and masti, studies time meant studies and nothing else but when it came to adventures we left no rule that we did not break, punishment was fun too :D. Don't tell me Abbottonians after our time turned mummy daddy bachas :mad:

BTW i was goal keeper in football and won the inter house championship and we eventually won Quaid e Azam trophy in 2003-2004 season.

Hmmmm Quaid e Azam trophy for overall performance :tup:. In our times we would have tough competition with Liaquat house, Jinnah house were the bad boys i.e. thugs with no hope of improvement, Iqbal house were papu bachays, and Nishter house was another world separate from all others where they had attached anraiaji washrooms :D, and Rehman house were considered as abay yeh Abbottonian kehlany k laik nahi mummy daddy bachay.

Hmmmmmmmm you missed all the fun years yar, first two years are difficult when you are junior most shudras but eventually you become a bai jan and then you have chaddi friends, in my times we were equally good in studies and masti, studies time meant studies and nothing else but when it came to adventures we left no rule that we did not break, punishment was fun too :D. Don't tell me Abbottonians after our time turned mummy daddy bachas :mad:

Hmmmm Quaid e Azam trophy for overall performance :tup:. In our times we would have tough competition with Liaquat house, Jinnah house were the bad boys i.e. thugs with no hope of improvement, Iqbal house were papu bachays, and Nishter house was another world separate from all others where they had attached anraiaji washrooms :D, and Rehman house were considered as abay yeh Abbottonian kehlany k laik nahi mummy daddy bachay.
haha, sadly generation after generations people r getting softies and yes mummy daddys. BTW my father also is an old abbottonian. He studied from 1976-1980.

Back
Top Bottom