What's new

Whatever

haha, sadly generation after generations people r getting softies and yes mummy daddys. BTW my father also is an old abbottonian. He studied from 1976-1980.

Well Sir must be the true Abbottonian, in our times we would admire our seniors for their skills, some of them were just plain brilliant yar in sports and studies. And they (Abbottonians from your father times and late 90's) were lucky that they had senior teachers like Mr. Tariq, late Amin Sb., late Hafiz Abdul Razaq Sb., secular like Mr. Basharat and legend like KMC (Khalid Mehmood Chaudhry) and many other. We also had pretty much share of these teachers and it was fun to live that routine disciplined life where we changed uniforms in towels for 10 times a day :D

Do pay my regards and respect to your Father (my very very old bai jan :-)).

Well Sir must be the true Abbottonian, in our times we would admire our seniors for their skills, some of them were just plain brilliant yar in sports and studies. And they (Abbottonians from your father times and late 90's) were lucky that they had senior teachers like Mr. Tariq, late Amin Sb., late Hafiz Abdul Razaq Sb., secular like Mr. Basharat and legend like KMC (Khalid Mehmood Chaudhry) and many other. We also had pretty much share of these teachers and it was fun to live that routine disciplined life where we changed uniforms in towels for 10 times a day :D

Do pay my regards and respect to your Father (my very very old bai jan :-)).
that tradition is still alive bhai jan. It was same in my times as well.

Would you like to join me in celebrating Sweden Day @Armstrong ?

The National Day of Sweden | sweden.se

Happy East Norway Day @SvenSvensonov

Celebrating-National-Day-2048x1509.jpg

Sweden_celebrates_National_Day_2011_2.jpg

Sweden_celebrates_National_Day_2011_4.jpg

Wait... what's the topic? I'm distracted:ashamed:.

Sweden_celebrates_National_Day_2011_10.jpg

:lol: Happy Sweden Day Sven:cheers:.

Happy Sweden Day @SvenSvensonov ! :cheers:

Happy East-Norway Day @Transhumanist ! :D

@WAJsal I am currently breaking this budget down point by point n showing the people how pro poor it is -.-
@Akheilos you too wait for the comments for a bit.. give me an hour with the document we call a budget for the poor

Last edited:
@WAJsal I am currently breaking this budget down point by point n showing the people how pro poor it is -.-
Good, i was thinking something like this, but go on.
Do that, plus do share the positives and negatives of this budget and it's direct impact on 'awwam'. How it will impact daily items of use, or will it even impact them. And most importantly tag me.

Do that, plus do share the positives and negatives of this budget and it's direct impact on 'awwam'. How it will impact daily items of use, or will it even impact them. And most importantly tag me.
an extract

UOTE="Gufi, post: 7241698, member: 164979"]Relief to Rice Mills: In order to provide relief to Rice Mills suffering fromlow global demand, exemption from minimum tax for the Tax Year 2015 is being granted.[/QUOTE]
The rice mills, who took a crop Pakistan was world famous for, introduced cheap packaging, reduced the quality, and to save a few bucks per bag are suddenly not getting orders.. Seriously, I wonder why that would be. Rather then fining the companies (who fines oneself) you are giving them tax relief. But more power for the industry, I mean poor.....

UOTE="Gufi, post: 7241698, member: 164979"]Relief to Rice Mills: In order to provide relief to Rice Mills suffering fromlow global demand, exemption from minimum tax for the Tax Year 2015 is being granted.
The rice mills, who took a crop Pakistan was world famous for, introduced cheap packaging, reduced the quality, and to save a few bucks per bag are suddenly not getting orders.. Seriously, I wonder why that would be. Rather then fining the companies (who fines oneself) you are giving them tax relief. But more power for the industry, I mean poor.....[/QUOTE]
looking forward.
I'll give it a proper read tomorrow, am a bit busy right now. Looks promising.

Last edited:
Ever visited Pakistani Fashion thread?
That sorta stuff is somewhat tolerated in that thread as female members may choose not to go there, but posting it here would be inappropriate imo. Whatever is prolly the only thread for open chat -- it should be safe for everyone.o_O

Am i the only one who thinks
Dipika Padukone
deepika-padukone-ndtv-759.jpg

Deepika-Padukone-Speaks-About-My-Choice.jpg

deepika-padukone-wallpaper-6.jpg

looks kind of like
Eshita Mehboob
Eshita_Mehboob_Pakistani_Tv_actress_20_ncfuu_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Eshita_Mehboob_picjpg_7_msfqb.jpg

10006954_636157923132068_665722372131509674_n.jpg~original

That sorta stuff is somewhat tolerated in that thread as female members may choose not to go there, but posting it here would be inappropriate imo. Whatever is prolly the only thread for open chat -- it should be safe for everyone.o_O
That female member got banned 3 times for rude behavior

That female member got banned 3 times for rude behavior
Are u talking abt me?
It was two times and do u even know the reason for bans that u are writing this non sense?
And the first time i got banned was cuz that sick indian had said abusive stuff and the mod didnt pick up on it. Didnt then he get banned for abusive behavior and he that doppel ganger is still in ban and he is even banned from posting in this thread.
And u got no clue abt my second ban. So just shutup.

So just shutup.
Old habits die hard

Are u talking abt me?
It was two times and do u even know the reason for bans that u are writing this non sense?
And the first time i got banned was cuz that sick indian had said abusive stuff and the mod didnt pick up on it. Didnt then he get banned for abusive behavior and he that doppel ganger is still in ban and he is even banned from posting in this thread.
And u got no clue abt my second ban. So just shutup.
You swore at me like a kubillion times and i never swore back you got banned cuz you swore like a pirate

Old habits die hard

You swore at me like a kubillion times and i never swore back you got banned cuz you swore like a pirate
Man seriously when did i ever swear at you??? Show me those posts????
Tell me where did i? Saying shutup is swearing?? And why on earth would u type out lies here, or lemme be more specific with u, lets suppose i got banned for rude behavior ,how that justifies posting lewd images in this thread or other threads on the forum???

Just answer that? Even forum policy doesnt favor such images. Had i asked mods to lock pakistani female footballers thread?? No. They did it themselves.

Secondly, yes idid use harsh language on doppelganger cuz that man without any reason had started abusing me,ihadnt even quoted him.he tried to pull same trick next time, but then he was banned for that and banned from this thread too.
Anyways, but you can type abt my bans or any other kind of lies on the forum doesnt bother me.

And seriously i swore at u kubillion times????? Are u suffering from amnesia ? Ihave mostly talked to u in this thread, go back and read all posts and tell me where iever swore at u let alone i 'swore like a pirate' , lolzzzzz. Kasmay naya expression seekha hai kya.

Acha khair jo bhi hai. Meri bala say.

* shrugs shoulders

Back
Top Bottom