What's new

Whatever

And seriously i swore at u kubillion times????? Are u suffering from amnesia ? Ihave mostly talked to u in this thread, go back and read all posts and tell me where iever swore at u let alone i 'swore like a pirate' , lolzzzzz. Kasmay naya expression seekha hai kya
So you are denying that you ever used harsh language towards me?

Just answer that? Even forum policy doesnt favor such images
I disagree go on the pakistani fashion thread

Scientist sworn in as first woman president of Mauritius
AFP — PUBLISHED about 15 hours ago
WHATSAPP
3 COMMENTS
PRINT
55720e85ad09e.jpg

Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
PORT LOUIS: Prominent scientist Ameenah Gurib-Fakim was sworn as president of Mauritius on Friday, becoming the first women to hold the ceremonial position in the Indian Ocean island nation.

“My ambition is to bring the Mauritian nation together around the national flag,” Gurib-Fakim after her inauguration, held at the presidency outside the capital Port Louis.

She said she was dedicating her appointment to her parents, “who had the vision to educate their daughter at a time when it was boys who were given the priority,” and added she was “proud and filled with humility”.

Gurib-Fakim, 56, is the first female president of the island, which gained independence from Britain in 1968 and replaced Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II as its head of state in 1992.

Mauritius is one of the richest — and least corrupt — countries in Africa, a middle-income nation of some 1.3 million people with a per capita GDP of just over $9,000.

Man seriously when did i ever swear at you??? Show me those posts????
Tell me where did i? Saying shutup is swearing?? And why on earth would u type out lies here, or lemme be more specific with u, lets suppose i got banned for rude behavior ,how that justifies posting lewd images in this thread or other threads on the forum???
Kia ap ko apkay pehlay ban say pehlay kay alfaz yaad hain mairey baray mein jab ap nay mujhay indian,beghairat aur pata nahe kia kia kaha tha isi thread par

So you are denying that you ever used harsh language towards me?
Yes i do , plz go back and take out all posts.

I disagree go on the pakistani fashion thread
Ihave never opened that thread and i think its the only one where this happens, at all other places its not encouraged.

Kia ap ko apkay pehlay ban say pehlay kay alfaz yaad hain mairey baray mein jab ap nay mujhay indian,beghairat aur pata nahe kia kia kaha tha isi thread par

Nahiiiiiii , may nay begairat ka word tau shayad bilkul bhi nahi use kiya tha. And uffff whatever iwas saying and language i was using was for that doppelganger,ihadnt even said a word to you. But since i wasnt directly addressing him cuz me and doppelganger didnt used 2 directly talk to each other, maybe thats why u thought iwas saying that to u. Nahiiiiiiiii ,wasnt for uuu at all, all of that was for that other abuser. Ufff.

Doppelganger nay kuch abusive bakwas kee thee,that udidnt get, it was his flaming that had gotten me so agressive but iwasnt talking to u,it was just for him.

Am i the only one who thinks
Dipika Padukone

looks kind of like
Eshita Mehboob

That female member got banned 3 times for rude behavior
How is it even related to someone's getting banned for rude behavior? And I wasn't talking about any particular female member.:what:
-
Dipika pakorra ki bina makeup wali pics dekho tuo behosh ho jao ge. :bad:

So what are you doing now? Studying?
im doing a PhD in international Relations from National Defense University as well as running a side business.

Ohohohohoooooo hooooooooooo.

Acha i am going to visit moon now, kon kon meray saath chalay ga????

Yeaa kuch aqal sikhain ussay, ajk walon ko badnam karra hai yahan.

iss main koi defect ha.:lol:

@fakhre mirpur dont mind plz.:D

Naik kaam karnay say jannat may janay ka imkaan hota hai,
Naik kaam karnay say jannat may janay ka ehtimal hota hai hai.
Which one is correct?
The meaning i was talking abt is number 3 in the list.

Acha yehi sai hoga jo apko lag rahay hai. Maybe iwas mistaken.

You were of the opinion that ehtimal unlike imkaan was exclusively used in a typical sense, that is to say that when probability of something risky or fearful is to be described. I on other hand maintained that like imkaan, ehtimal could also be used in many senses. I never said ehtimal couldn't be used while describing an unfavorable outcome.

Your both sentences are incorrect imo, wrong usage of two words. Probability per se is the measure how likely something would occur, if likelihood is 100% then it's no more a probability but a certainty. Being Muslims it's one of our paramount beliefs that good deeds would earn us heaven, same is true for the followers of other religions. It's not like you'll probably get heaven if you do naik kaam - you'll certainly go if you do naik kam. It's not about probabilities it's about certainties, so it's either you'll go or you'll not go. Anyway, it's just my opinion you can disagree if you wish but for sure better sentences could have been made.

Imkaan or ehtimal in a sense of likelihood of something to happen started this all. My two sentences - 1) Ehtimal hay kay aaj shab barish ho, 2) Imkaan hay kay ajj shab barish ho.

@Akheilos

You were of the opinion that ehtimal unlike imkaan was exclusively used in a typical sense, that is to say that when probability of something risky or fearful is to be described. I on other hand maintained that like imkaan, ehtimal could also be used in my senses. I never said ehtimal couldn't be used while describing an unfavorable outcome.

Your both sentences are incorrect imo, wrong usage of two words. Probability per se is the measure how likely something would occur, if likelihood is 100% then it's no more a probability but a certainty. Being Muslims it's one of our paramount beliefs that good deeds would earn us heaven, same is true for the followers of other religions. It's not like you'll probably get heaven if you do naik kaam - you'll certainly go if you do naik kam. It's not about probabilities it's about certainties, so it's either you'll go or you'll not go. Anyway, it's just my opinion you can disagree if you wish but for sure better sentences could have been made.

Imkaan or ehtimal in a sense of likelihood of something to happen started this all. My two sentences - 1) Ehtimal hay kay aaj shab barish ho, 2) Imkaan hay kay ajj shab barish ho.

@Akheilos
:cray: itna mushkil topic :cray:

You were of the opinion that ehtimal unlike imkaan was exclusively used in a typical sense, that is to say that when probability of something risky or fearful is to be described. I on other hand maintained that like imkaan, ehtimal could also be used in my senses. I never said ehtimal couldn't be used while describing an unfavorable outcome.

@Akheilos
Ya it was me who said that it is used in a specific sense. But then it could have a broader meaning ,ididnt know abt that. Maybe iwas thinking too intuitively and perhaps i had mostly read it in a specfic sense, so didnt know the broader meaning of it.

Oh yes the examples you have given look quite correct.
Thanx for detailed reply and ur time. Really helped.

Nahiiiiiii , may nay begairat ka word tau shayad bilkul bhi nahi use kiya tha. And uffff whatever iwas saying and language i was using was for that doppelganger,ihadnt even said a word to you. But since i wasnt directly addressing him cuz me and doppelganger didnt used 2 directly talk to each other, maybe thats why u thought iwas saying that to u. Nahiiiiiiiii ,wasnt for uuu at all, all of that was for that other abuser. Ufff.
Ap kay pehlay ban say pehlay jab mein nay aur doppelganger nay pics post ki thein to ap nay kaha tha yaad aya?

Ihave never opened that thread and i think its the only one where this happens, at all other places its not encouraged.
Do you want me to post @RiazHaq ,s thread here?

How is it even related to someone's getting banned for rude behavior? And I wasn't talking about any particular female member.:what:
-
Dipika pakorra ki bina makeup wali pics dekho tuo behosh ho jao ge. :bad:
They were two different posts

Ap kay pehlay ban say pehlay jab mein nay aur doppelganger nay pics post ki thein to ap nay kaha tha yaad aya?

Do you want me to post @RiazHaq ,s thread here?

They were two different posts
Dude what lamguage u understand.i am telling u meray first ban say pehlay jo bhi may nay un posts may kaha tha that was for doppelganger ,NOT FOR YOU, why would i have said that 2 u???? Doppeganger had misbehaved so ireacted.

Dude i was not acting strong that day cuz of images and pics. Iwasnt talking 2 u and my responses werent for u. Ihadnt said a word to u, everythin i said was for him. Do u understand. Now iwont repeat myself again, kitni baar aik baat bar bar likh kay batao. It was all for that indian. And why o earth will i call u indian????? Kuch common sense hoti hai. Anyways aik baat kitni baar likho tau that u finally understand?

And again ur comment abt my bans was ververy unnecessary.

@ACE OF THE AIR , of the air we can continue here.
"
ACE OF THE AIR For the 3 months that it was independent how were they managing there people.

The People of GB opted for Pakistan because they knew Pakistan was also made on the same grounds they got Independence. Moreover they also knew that Unity in Islam was the best thing."

Gilgit got it's independence after three months on it's own struggle, people wanted to be a part of Pakistan. The scouts and the locals drove the mahraja out and liberated the land on 1 november. And after 15 days it became a part of Pakistan. Before which it was a princely state, and was soon to be a part of India, if not for the local. Then again read this thread, whenever you are free. The people wanted to be a part of Pakistan, thus the reason for this much struggle.
How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated .

@ACE OF THE AIR , of the air we can continue here.
"
ACE OF THE AIR For the 3 months that it was independent how were they managing there people.

The People of GB opted for Pakistan because they knew Pakistan was also made on the same grounds they got Independence. Moreover they also knew that Unity in Islam was the best thing."

Gilgit got it's independence after three months on it's own struggle, people wanted to be a part of Pakistan. The scouts and the locals drove the mahraja out and liberated the land on 1 november. And after 15 days it became a part of Pakistan. Before which it was a princely state, and was soon to be a part of India, if not for the local. Then again read this thread, whenever you are free. The people wanted to be a part of Pakistan, thus the reason for this much struggle.

This is how I was looking at the topic. GB got Independence but an armed struggle started. This armed struggle ended with half of the country was divided and occupied by India.

"On November 1, 1947 Gilgit-Baltistan became a republic and 15 days later acceded to Pakistan .Through a jointly formed armed struggle of the local people, the Gilgit Scouts and the Muslim officers of the Maharaja’s army, the area was liberated on November 1, 1947 and an interim government constituted under Raja Shah Rais Khan of Gilgit.The main reason being that : the people wanted to be a part of Pakistan but the governor had other plans , and then what the chain of reaction that unfold."

Now Pakistan sends her armed forces and takes control of GB. Till this time it is fine.
Here we have to consider two very important issues and compare them.
1) Sovereignty.
2) Independence.

Sovereignty is to do with the ultimate power vested in the people that live in a State. This gives the Parliament or Kingdom the power to rule, make laws and sign different international treaties etc.

Independence is right to live freely.

If the right of Independence is lost then every thing is lost. No man made sovereign system can survive.

Now coming back to GB and Pakistan the rights given are not clear. Accede to Pakistan IMO would have meant that GB State Sovereignty only not Independence.
But this is again debatable.

Was this independence of people rights or state hood?

Now going back to these questions that I asked before:

"First we have to see if GB exists as an Independent State.

1)There is no serving members of the delegation that took Independence?
2)There is no no document relating to this Independence?
3) If this Independence did take place then what were the reason for it?"

What we know that GB people were Muslim and they had the same living styles that of other Muslims, the only difference was the language and facial features.

Now we have to consider:
Hypothetically if we consider Gilgit Baltistan is an Independent Country then do they have a parliament or some other body that can deal with international issues. Does it have the power to do agreements?

There is no proof that a parliament existed in the months after the independence.
Who recognized them? Which countries? Which were the organisations they went ahead to accept as they would have had some sort of existing agreements with the previous occupying state?

Did they have an agreement with Pakistan?
What were the terms? Who was the one signing and with whom? Credibility of them is also required because that must go through some sort of consensus or referendum.

According to evidences
They did have an agreement with Pakistan. That Pakistan would give people equal rights etc, etc. It would become a Part of Pakistan etc, etc. They became a part of Pakistan, mainly because that was the best thing to do and the people wanted it.

What this raises is again is it Independence of the people or Sovereignty of the State of GB?
If it is Sovereignty then they have given Pakistan the right to control all the issues including rights of their citizens as agreed and how Pakistan feels fit.

How to control is given in 14 points of Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
Why did Muhammad Ali Jinnah ask for Provincial Autonomy?
Karachi to be separated from Bombay Presidency.

Constitution of Pakistan caters for all issues regarding how to carry day to day and future interests.

The problem is GB lost Srinagar to India hence the territory it lost has to be rejoined so that they can decide on what they like.

This is how I was looking at the topic. GB got Independence but an armed struggle started. This armed struggle ended with half of the country was divided and occupied by India.
GB was a princely state, the mahraja had to decide whether to accede with India or Pakistan, it was quite clear that he would join with India. Thus, the armed struggle. the scouts took control of as much area as possible and liberated the land.
Now Pakistan sends her armed forces and takes control of GB. Till this time it is fine.
Pakistan in fact had nothing to do with Gilgit's liberation(it's all documented).
"The government of Pakistan was invited through a telegram to take control of the areas. Responding to this request Sardar Muhammad Alam (A tehsildar in the NWFP government at that time) was appointed and sent to Gilgit on 16th November, as government of Pakistan’s political agent."
Till 15 days GB was an independent entity, doesn't matter recognized or not.
After liberation a government was formed.
97nDYqy61UR_sNakTuVAlDCjQ-mU8o7HecCi__VnLbQs9kkPC9xlVaBgh9VaO3Xi9puhengSeDo_ndHQZ8oCE5IBoZ4wHJhNGNIClYAqNcLNMBeJkkgTQ5kA9lQXp7U7_f_fzSQ

President Shah Rais Khan being the first president of Gilgit-Baltistan.

Now coming back to GB and Pakistan the rights given are not clear. Accede to Pakistan IMO would have meant that GB State Sovereignty only not Independence.
Accede to Pakistan, like any other princely state did at the time, that meant the sovereignty.
1)There is no serving members of the delegation that took Independence?
It's all documented, i urge you to research this topic yourself.
2)There is no no document relating to this Independence?
It's all documented, research yourself. just to get you started. Gilgit Rebelion: The Major Who Mutinied Over Partition of India - William Brown - Google Books
how else do you suppose GB got liberated? these are the facts and figures, i urge you to read this thread.
3) If this Independence did take place then what were the reason for it?"
They wanted to be a part of Pakistan, why did Pakistan come into existence, what were the reasons behind it? same reasons were behind GB liberation.
Dude it's all been documented, you can't say, "even if independence took place." are you stating that history of the region is different.
I am a local of the region, i think i would know my history.
There is no proof that a parliament existed in the months after the independence.

Gilgit was independent for 15 days and these fellows were running it for 15 days. Sort of like a temporary government.

97nDYqy61UR_sNakTuVAlDCjQ-mU8o7HecCi__VnLbQs9kkPC9xlVaBgh9VaO3Xi9puhengSeDo_ndHQZ8oCE5IBoZ4wHJhNGNIClYAqNcLNMBeJkkgTQ5kA9lQXp7U7_f_fzSQ

President Shah Rais Khan of Gilgit.

aFy2zpw_Ls0-oQ5xdUKU8o9RHuxJmcoLmxiw12PHVW-Tw6PoD-Tad5lAWc9X1cUoDdcEulMwge-10USrDn_iNXk0lK32kwoUHnAykMIQbEeHnW2iacY7_rUH54Ikfzbktygi5ng

Army Chief Mirza Hassan, first from left, Quarter Master Babar Khan and

Chief of General Staff Saeed Durrani.

N62qG0nzEGTwnaSTqt-3j_e5_NaQo1IbglXxd0Mz-vgGJzJPCtPqGboFzuq3wwOeuezDZR_-OoqFl8JhYlgAzIttQeWkNjG9s-AjnafehVgAt7qLTs4XvBWWf9DVNstl3ed16-c

Political Agent Ghulam Haider, first from left, Inspector General Police Abdul

Hameed and Member Revolutionary Council Muhammad Khan.

_3mHrDdKBMT8aRI-_cP0rj0M_TQRALEPfvB4Yyw8qA8yUXuZA6LzOX4tPamPo158i7KmFNb1zjIYbzl_ynhtycPHPRx9IRI-mg8WLMoGqyItgZ9Xz261CfRt-vPYcYP4eTEu-kk

ADC to Army Chief Shah Khan, left, and Advisor to the government Major Brown.
EehKQIVRb28S-9Cgk6PLg2L0k8SABrcpXK2-gc8SJHudwJ6w3UCUqaB49Lr4CukePpL-3D0AwnIiyti9GHRbD1tWZ52EuZKfTgo8fFy8NYGCpFja9FJ8Wbc9srmytQ1-gU86czw

The national flag

It's all documented, research for yourself.
Who recognized them? Which countries? Which were the organisations they went ahead to accept as they would have had some sort of existing agreements with the previous occupying state?
You don't expect every country in the world to recognize a state with a couple of days and 15 days is very less time. And Pakistan recognized it, at the time.
Did they have an agreement with Pakistan?
What were the terms? Who was the one signing and with whom? Credibility of them is also required because that must go through some sort of consensus or referendum.
Gilgit was under direct threat of India, lack of time. Plus the people wanted to be part of Pakistan.
"The government of Pakistan was invited through a telegram to take control of the areas. Responding to this request Sardar Muhammad Alam (A tehsildar in the NWFP government at that time) was appointed and sent to Gilgit on 16th November, as government of Pakistan’s political agent."
Thus, after 15 days GB became a part of Pakistan.
What this raises is again is it Independence of the people or Sovereignty of the State of GB?
If it is Sovereignty then they have given Pakistan the right to control all the issues including rights of their citizens as agreed and how Pakistan feels fit.
Look at it through a different perspective, how does Pakistan as a state treat Sindh or KPK or Punjab etc,etc. Or other princely state that joined Pakistan, at the time.

Look at it through a different perspective, how does Pakistan as a state treat Sindh or KPK or Punjab etc,etc. Or other princely state that joined Pakistan, at the time.

This Part is also a sour point for other provinces because it does not treat them equally.

Pakistan Parliament can not decide after 70yrs to rule the people through the British system or through Islamic one. Still the concurrent list is very much part of the Constitution where as the Two Nation Theory and Deceleration of Pakistan were never the part of the original Constitution. Article 2 of the Constitution clearly states that Islamic Law has precedence over all other things but what is going on in reality.

Under Islamic System the State is supposed to be welfare, we are having a debate over a few years to some how decide if its an Islamic State or a Secular State.

The Provincial Autonomy raises more complications then it solves. This is creating an issue of what is being earned from one province should not be distributed equally among the country. To some reality it is even not allowing other parts of the Province to get the resources (Lahore vs South Punjab).

If this is the kind of Power GB would like to have then there is no problem to get the Status of a province. The issue is would these initiate a growth which is equally distributed all across.

Today we see that the people of Baluchistan are desperate in getting security problems solved. People of Sindh trying to get drinking water. People of KPK asking for electricity. All these issues are related because there is some thing that is coming from the land that they have.

The quota system has divided us more because once the awareness increased with education and social media people started to think they have been neglected. Well this is true...cant blame them for this.

Water is a problem no one can live without it. Where can the dams be made?
Kalabagh Dam can not be built ... you know very well what is the issue.
Sui provides all the gas still it is so back word...
To add to insult the amount paid to Balochistan is far less then that paid to Sind, KPK and Punjab. What is this, is this allowed in the Islamic System...

The People of Karachi have been living under fear for the last 30 yrs where is the provincial government. Where is the State power. Where is the Writ of the Government?

I know this is not what our elders envisaged....

A few yrs back my professor asked me to do a research on are we a nation and do write my thesis on Parliamentary Sovereignty.

Sadly speaking my research on establishing that are we a nation failed considerably. Because we have failed to remain united we have become self centered to what is available. We can only see as far as our boundary walls and not beyond. The social system has changed to an extent that the concept of family life is also diminishing. The parents are unable to care for their children, the children do not see their parents for days. The value of life has decreased to a point where it is considered to be the price of pistol bullet.

"UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL"​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom