What's new

Whatever

Thats sucha funny post. Kya bhabhi nay ajj khana bohat acha banaya tha?
There was once upon a time when out of 30,000 posts in this Whatever thread, about 5700 posts belonged to me.

Out of 5700 posts, 1500 posts containing this holy message of Marriage is a key to success... It is the most noble act of God in my opinion (and I don't have to right forever).

No it wasnt a childish or immatue post but there is only an extent to which one can stand bs on the forum. Anyways, lets leave things as they are.
billy wali hakatain bohat hain! Koye baat pasand na ayee tou panja jhatak ker dusri taraf moun ker liya.:p:

Shaadi Shaadi Shaadiiiii kar lo shaadi saare log

Marriage is a key to success!!!!
Shaddi ka ladu jis ne khaya wo h pachtaya or jis ne nahin khaya woh bhi pachtaya

billy wali hakatain bohat hain! Koye baat pasand na ayee tou panja jhatak ker dusri taraf moun ker liya.:p:
Billi is just in avatar , i am a human.

There was once upon a time when out of 30,000 posts in this Whatever thread, about 5700 posts belonged to me.

Out of 5700 posts, 1500 posts containing this holy message of Marriage is a key to success... It is the most noble act of God in my opinion (and I don't have to right forever).

Aether bahi aap kabhi trolling kartay thay forum pay?

Billi is just in avatar , i am a human.
ohhh punjha piche rakh ker mara.

Yes it is true you are a cat in human body
catwoman-the-dark-knight-rises-movie-hd-wallpaper-1920x1200-4729-111808.jpg

I am just messing...
I have cats at home too and they do all these things when they are not pleased. PLS dont mind.

Aether bahi aap kabhi trolling kartay thay forum pay?
bohat ki hai is forum pe... Whatever thread pe to bari trolling ki hai maine... in fact poori war hoe thee hamari with the management and we won...

I didn't troll much on other places except Whatever

bohat ki hai is forum pe... Whatever thread pe to bari trolling ki hai maine... in fact poori war hoe thee hamari with the management and we won...

I didn't troll much on other places except Whatever
Woww aether bahi iska matlab hai u are a fun person, aur apkay gang may kon kon hota tha?

Magar ab tau whatever may koi nahi hota, tho its great 2 have silence here than having indian trolls and pervs.

Last edited:
Woww aether bahi iska matlab hai u are a fun person, aur apkay gang may kon kon hota tha?

Magar ab tau whatever may koi nahi hota, tho its great 2 have silence here than indian trolls and pervs.
Bismillah sab se pehle tareef us Allah ki jis ne mujhe banaya

Jab main whatever pe active tha to hum main se zayada popular members thay

@Aether
@S.U.R.B.
@ Kill Bill
@DaRk WaVe
@ ptldM3 / Russian friend
@kugga
@Imran Khan

few others but these were mostly active. Almost all of them retired or on back seat including me.

Bismillah sab se pehle tareef us Allah ki jis ne mujhe banaya

Jab main whatever pe active tha to hum main se zayada popular members thay

@Aether
@S.U.R.B.
@ Kill Bill
@DaRk WaVe
@ ptldM3 / Russian friend
@kugga
@Imran Khan

few others but these were mostly active. Almost all of them retired or on back seat including me.

Omg!! Imrann bahiii lolzzzz. kabhi kabhi unki troll posts pay i troll him too, but ihope he will never get obnoxious towards me like some ppl do. Aik do din pehlay may aur imran bahi were trolling in a thread phir aik ****** indian aya aur usnay mujhay quote karkay baduain dena shuru kar deen, his post was abusive but what was worst was aik intehai idiot pakistani who was present in that thread and no one was talking 2 him ,he quoted indian troll and he went further and wrote some really really obnoxious ugly like himself comment. Iwas so shocked !! And ihadnt even talked 2 either of them, it was me and imran bahi only. Khair the mods cleaned up the thread. They were further doing such sick jokes and bilawajah. Ihave worst galiyan to give lekin i am holding myself back. Kya in logon kay gharon may maa behnain nahi hotin,kya yeh unkay saath bhi aisay behave kartay hain?

Idont know rest ,ptldm3 is the russain guy who likes dsi tech ,lolzz, he writes everywhere on the forum.

Ithink imissed the best days of this thread then. Ishud have joined earlier lolz. But ab forum is very unpleasent. Ppl are vey abusive. Khaas kar manhoos indian trolls.

Last edited:
Omg!! Imrann bahiii lolzzzz. kabhi kabhi unki troll posts pay i troll him too, but ihope he will never get obnoxious towards me like some ppl do. Aik do din pehlay may aur imran bahi were trolling in a thread phir aik ****** indian aya aur usnay mujhay quote karkay baduain dena shuru kar deen, his post was abusive but what was worst was aik intehai idiot pakistani who was present in that thread and no one was talking 2 him ,he quoted indian troll and he went further and wrote some really really obnoxious ugly like himself comment. Iwas so shocked !! And ihadnt even talked 2 either of them, it was me and imran bahi only. Khair the mods cleaned up the thread. They were further doing such sick jokes and bilawajah. Ihave worst galiyan to give lekin i am holding myself back. Kya in logon kay gharon may maa behnain nahi hotin,kya yeh unkay saath bhi aisay behave kartay hain?

Idont know rest ,ptmld3 is the russain guy who likes dsi tech ,lolzz, he writes everywhere on the forum.

Ithink imissed the best days of this thread then. Ishud have joined earlier lolz. But ab forum is very unpleasent. Ppl are vey abusive. Khaas kar manhoos indian trolls.
hahahhaa aisa na kaho koi manhoos nahi.... where do you live? which country?

I have tons of Indian friends so wouldn't share that opinion with you and don't worry there are good members around but less people participate in whatever thread. ----- Talk to you later tomorrow... bye for now

hahahhaa aisa na kaho koi manhoos nahi.... where do you live? which country?

I have tons of Indian friends so wouldn't share that opinion with you and don't worry there are good members around but less people participate in whatever thread. ----- Talk to you later tomorrow... bye for now
Nahan wont agree on indians. Acha Ok tc. So long.

Back
Top Bottom