What's new

Whatever

This Part is also a sour point for other provinces because it does not treat them equally.

Pakistan Parliament can not decide after 70yrs to rule the people through the British system or through Islamic one. Still the concurrent list is very much part of the Constitution where as the Two Nation Theory and Deceleration of Pakistan were never the part of the original Constitution. Article 2 of the Constitution clearly states that Islamic Law has precedence over all other things but what is going on in reality.

Under Islamic System the State is supposed to be welfare, we are having a debate over a few years to some how decide if it a Islamic State or a Secular State.

The Providential Autonomy raises more complications then it solves. This is creating an issue of what is being earned from one province should not be distributed equally among the country. To some reality it is even not allowing other parts of the Province to get the resources (Lahore vs South Punjab).

If this is the kind of Power GB would like to have then there is no problem to get the Status of a province. The issue is would these initiate a growth which is equally distributed all across.

Today we see that the people of Baluchistan are desperate in getting security problems solved. People of Sindh trying to get drinking water. People of KPK asking for electricity. All these issues are related because there is some thing that is coming from the land that they have.

The quota system has divided us more because once the awareness increased with education and social media people started to think they have been neglected. Well this is true...cant blame them for this.

Water is a problem no one can live without it. Where can the dams be made?
Kalabagh Dam can not be built ... you know very well what is the issue.
Sui provides all the gas still it is so back word...
To add to insult the amount paid to Balochistan is far less then that paid to Sind, KPK and Punjab. What is this, is this allowed in the Islamic System...

The People of Karachi have been living under fear for the last 30 yrs where is the provincial government. Where is the State power. Where is the Writ of the Government?

I know this is not what our elders envisaged....

A few yrs back my professor asked me to do a research on are we a nation and do write my thesis on Parliamentary Sovereignty.

Sadly speaking my research on establishing that are we a nation failed considerably. Because we have failed to remain united we have become self centered to what is available. We can only see as far as our boundary walls and not beyond. The social system has changed to an extent that the concept of family life is also diminishing. The parents are unable to care for their children, the children do not see their parents for days. The value of life has decreased to a point where it is considered to be the price of pistol bullet.

"UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL"​
Nicely put together. And i agree.

@WAJsal u ignored my post jawab nahi diya
355346u5g42y0cio.gif

SHARES
FacebookTwitter

On this day 71 years ago, D-Day happened.

D-Day: the massive military operation known at the time as Operation Neptune that saw the United States and the Allies invade Normandy, France, was the largest seaborne invasion in world history. It ignited the liberation of France from the Nazis as well as the Allies victory in Europe in general.

The amphibious landings are legendary — just like the incredibly brave men who manned the operation — but it was so much more than the famous landing crafts. This graphic (courtesy of the BBC) does a great job of helping us visualize the enormity of the invasion. There was really nothing else like it … ever.

Or since.

Let’s never forget the more than 14,000 courageous military service members who gave their life on this day. They saved us from tyranny, they preserved our freedom and we should be forever grateful.

Kya ?? Kahan written?ididnt get u.

I was asking wajsal about another poster called irbis.

[
I know you were asking him. U have been ignoring my posts for some time. infect this was my 4th and last one for you. You did not read the post in this section 2 posts above your initial question, you did not reply to the post in Pakistani celb identification and you did not reply to one other by saying you are ignoring it.

I know you were asking him. U have been ignoring my posts for some time. infect this was my 4th and last one for you. You did not read the post in this section 2 posts above your initial question, you did not reply to the post in Pakistani celb identification and you did not reply to one other by saying you are ignoring it.

No actually this discussion between u and wajsal was between u both and they were lenghty posts ,so i didnt read or respond. I wasnt ignoring u. And secondly, this thread whatever has no topic, anyone can write anything anywhere even if some group of ppl are engaged in a discussion, so iwasnt ignoring anyone,iwas posting just as i normally do or we all do who come here. This very thread has no topic for it.
And as of the celeb identification thread i didnt see ur post..., iwill chek thé thread again.

No actually this discussion between u and wajsal was between u both and they were lenghty posts ,so i didnt read or respond. I wasnt ignoring u. And secondly, this thread whatever has no topic, anyone can write anything anywhere even if some group of ppl are engaged in a discussion, so iwasnt ignoring anyone,iwas posting just as i normally do or we all do who come here. This very thread has no topic for it.
And as of the celeb identification thread i didnt see ur post..., iwill chek thé thread again.
I know this is the only thread where I can comment on those threads that are still denied access (Seniors Cafe). I has sent wajsal a few PM's but it was confusing so he told me to discuss that here.

What about the other threads lost interest in those?

I know this is the only thread where I can comment on those threads that are still denied access (Seniors Cafe). I has sent wajsal a few PM's but it was confusing so he told me to discuss that here.

What about the other threads lost interest in those?

Well this thread has no topic for it so anyone can discuss any thread any topic here, or talk 2 other posters or even make random posts. There are no bars and restrictions. So yes i know why u both were discussing here cuz of senior member status. Even i cant visit senior cafe ,so dont read the threads there .

As of losing interest in posting in other threads, basically posting in this thread doesnt mean u have no interest left in other threads.

But anyways , yes since last few days i amnot posting much on other forums, iahve lost interest cuz there is so much indian trolling and abusive language useage.and indians are total pervert degenerates. We have some retarded pakistanis too,had an unpleasent experience yesterday with a superiorly retarded ****, but that was still once in a while thing. But with indians every next one of their poster is a creep and example is present on this page,look at the creepy post by screambowl above urz,idont even know this idiot and he is making this stupid post. Retard indians.

The whole forum is infested with indian trolling and propaganda so yes its very unpleasent posting here now on this forum. In such case losing interest is a natural thing.

Well this thread has no topic for it so anyone can discuss any thread any topic here, or talk 2 other posters or even make random posts. There are no bars and restrictions. So yes i know why u both were discussing here cuz of senior member status. Even i cant visit senior cafe ,so dont read the threads there .

As of losing interest in posting in other threads, basically posting in this thread doesnt mean u have no interest left in other threads.

But anyways , yes since last few days i amnot posting much on other forums, iahve lost interest cuz there is so much indian trolling and abusive language useage.and indians are total pervert degenerates. We have some retarded pakistanis too,had an unpleasent experience yesterday with a superiorly retarded ****, but that was still once in a while thing. But with indians every next one of their poster is a creep and example is present on this page,look at the creepy post by screambowl above urz,idont even know this idiot and he is making this stupid post. Retard indians.

The whole forum is infested with indian trolling and propaganda so yes its very unpleasent posting here now on this forum. In such case losing interest is a natural thing.
LOL...Its really funny to see a childish post from you. After reading this post of yours I went back to my teens when I was like you getting worked up on stupid and idiotic comments. Then I was given a serious lecture if some one is trying to hit you below the belt you even retaliate even lower then that and in such a way that it goes straight to the heart and mind. Over here on this forum I have come to know since before I joined that Indians are going to troll because they have no brains what so ever. They have no clue about how things work in India, they only have Saas Bahu serial wala aptitude. (though there are some exceptions)

There was He man no idea is he is still here or blocked permanently then there was RoyBot they were masters of a few topics and kept on posting the same stuff over and over again. They also took on new members so that they can bully them and try to find out if they are able to find some secret info.

My advice is read the troll post and reply them in kind by reporting them... Its simple.

LOL...Its really funny to see a childish post from you. After reading this post of yours I went back to my teens when I was like you getting worked up on stupid and idiotic comments. Then I was given a serious lecture if some one is trying to hit you below the belt you even retaliate even lower then that and in such a way that it goes straight to the heart and mind. Over here on this forum I have come to know since before I joined that Indians are going to troll because they have no brains what so ever. They have no clue about how things work in India, they only have Saas Bahu serial wala aptitude. (though there are some exceptions)

There was He man no idea is he is still here or blocked permanently then there was RoyBot they were masters of a few topics and kept on posting the same stuff over and over again. They also took on new members so that they can bully them and try to find out if they are able to find some secret info.

My advice is read the troll post and reply them in kind by reporting them... Its simple.
No it wasnt a childish or immatue post but there is only an extent to which one can stand bs on the forum. Anyways, lets leave things as they are.

Shaadi Shaadi Shaadiiiii kar lo shaadi saare log

Marriage is a key to success!!!!

Back
Top Bottom