What's new

Whatever

Nahan wont agree on indians. Acha Ok tc. So long.
Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.

and

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

The true state of happiness is when you go home tired and see your smiling children and the way they run towards you with both arms open :). Wife is just okay some means to attain that level of happiness :rolleyes:

Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.

and

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

OKK-AEYY

dTDBFoe.gif

Whoa! Ok so for the first time iwent thru some prev pages of stupid and funny thread!! Didnt expect that. Way to women objectification. Quite disgusting stuff and that too from ppl didnt normally expect to.

*waves hand in air , but y expect decency in the first place.

Omg!! Imrann bahiii lolzzzz. kabhi kabhi unki troll posts pay i troll him too, but ihope he will never get obnoxious towards me like some ppl do. Aik do din pehlay may aur imran bahi were trolling in a thread phir aik ****** indian aya aur usnay mujhay quote karkay baduain dena shuru kar deen, his post was abusive but what was worst was aik intehai idiot pakistani who was present in that thread and no one was talking 2 him ,he quoted indian troll and he went further and wrote some really really obnoxious ugly like himself comment. Iwas so shocked !! And ihadnt even talked 2 either of them, it was me and imran bahi only. Khair the mods cleaned up the thread. They were further doing such sick jokes and bilawajah. Ihave worst galiyan to give lekin i am holding myself back. Kya in logon kay gharon may maa behnain nahi hotin,kya yeh unkay saath bhi aisay behave kartay hain?

Idont know rest ,ptmld3 is the russain guy who likes dsi tech ,lolzz, he writes everywhere on the forum.

Ithink imissed the best days of this thread then. Ishud have joined earlier lolz. But ab forum is very unpleasent. Ppl are vey abusive. Khaas kar manhoos indian trolls.
beta ye internet hai dil per mat liya karo

Bismillah sab se pehle tareef us Allah ki jis ne mujhe banaya

Jab main whatever pe active tha to hum main se zayada popular members thay

@Aether
@S.U.R.B.
@ Kill Bill
@DaRk WaVe
@ ptldM3 / Russian friend
@kugga
@Imran Khan

few others but these were mostly active. Almost all of them retired or on back seat including me.
mery bhai a ker hajj hi ker jao ziarat ho jaay gee apki

Hi
I am a new member from India.
Have been following PDF for almost 6 years. Only now i thought of creating an account.
I am from South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Welcome me!!!

Hi
Have been following PDF for almost 6 years. Only now i thought of creating an account.
Welcome me!!!
Welcome to the forum Hope you have a good time here

y
Hi
Welcome me!!!
yahan welcome merlcome nhi hota bhai open a thread in members introduction section

Welcome to the forum Hope you have a good time here
@Zarvan bhai kem cho majy main cho ? apka jihad kesa ja raha hai i wish after you guys capture whole world keep for us kaffirs a little area in sea to live ? or we all will be wiped out ?:o:

y

yahan welcome merlcome nhi hota bhai open a thread in members introduction section

@Zarvan bhai kem cho majy main cho ? apka jihad kesa ja raha hai i wish after you guys capture whole world keep for us kaffirs a little area in sea to live ? or we all will be wiped out ?:o:
You will know it when its done :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom