What's new

Whatever

No worries. How's life? everything cool?
Just one question, what is your profession? say, a doctor, an engineer, etc,etc? just like to know more about people. If it's ok, do answer.
Ya life is good. Baqi is thread may nahi. I can reply in private message but not comfortable anymore on forum. Idint know when i joined the place there will be so much harrassement. I will talk 2 u on profile but later.

Ya life is good. Baqi is thread may nahi. I can reply in private message but not comfortable anymore on forum. Idint know when i joined the place there will be so much harrassement. I will talk 2 u on profile but later.
Kon harass karta hai aap ko janab... May be u would want to shed some light on that. Mods take it seriously ya jab Elmo mod thee to she would kill everybody trying haress a female member on this forum

Bas 1 to ye defence related forum honay ki waja se thora strong language ko allow Fakhra hai aur dosti freedom of speech ki waja de Bohat si batain censor nahi karta but it would be subject to explanation

Kon harass karta hai aap ko janab... May be u would want to shed some light on that. Mods take it seriously ya jab Elmo mod thee to she would kill everybody trying haress a female member on this forum

Bas 1 to ye defence related forum honay ki waja se thora strong language ko allow Fakhra hai aur dosti freedom of speech ki waja de Bohat si batain censor nahi karta but it would be subject to explanation
Nahi nahi yeh baat nahi hai.

I know cuz its a defence forum and almost 0 female presence ,men would talk 2 each other aggressively but there has to be a limit. its been 2months now, and God , thanx to indians it has been such a harsh experience. They are extremely foulmouthed, and then dont know how 2 debate, so just when u start arguing they used 2 begin desi galiyaan which was a new thing for me. Khair in several places mods took action . Then some indian guys here intentionally wrote abusive lingo and stalk and harass. Mods did take action but after uhad suffered harsh experiennce aur abhi bhi har roz forum pay koi na koi baat hoti rehtee thee, har roz, and mostly due to indians and once in a while cuz of some idiot pakistani.I am honestly too uncomfortable here cuz of indians. Very uncomfortable.
Check this. TODAY MY BIRTHDAY | Page 5

Women harassment Act is also applicable to PDF...Do tell criminal charges can be levied.

Idont see any such act. And i am so done with this forum.

Last edited:
Actual Very Good Military Warnings

"Aim this end towards the Enemy." - Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." - U.S. Army Instructor

"Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground." U.S.A.F.

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." - Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.

"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed." -U.S. Air Force Manual to fighter-bomber pilots.

"Tracers work both ways." - U.S. Army Ordnance

"If your attack is going too well, you're probably walking into an ambush." - Infantry Journal

"Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once."

"Don't draw fire; it irritates the people around you."

"If you see a bomb technician running, try to keep up with him." -- U.S.A. Ammo Troop

"If your attack is going too well, you're probably walking into an ambush." - Infantry Journal

"If you see a bomb technician running, try to keep up with him." -- U.S.A. Ammo Troop

best of the lot... the remaining is forced humor.

Nahi nahi yeh baat nahi hai.

I know cuz its a defence forum and almost 0 female presence ,men would talk 2 each other agaggressively to each other but there has to be a limit. its been 2months now, and God , thanx to indians it has been such a harsh experience. They are extremely foulmouthed, and then dont know how 2 debate, so just when u start arguing they used 2 begin desi galiyaan which was a new thing for me. Khair in several places mods took action . Then some indian guys here intentionally wrote abusive lingo and stalk and harass. Mods did take action but after uhad suffered harsh experiennce aur abhi bhi har roz forum pay koi na koi baat hoti rehtee thee, har roz, and mostly due to indians and once in a while cuz of some idiot pakistani.I am honestly too uncomfortable here cuz of indians. Very uncomfortable.
Check this. TODAY MY BIRTHDAY | Page 5

Idont see any such act. And i am so done with this forum.
There was once a complain by one PDF girl claiming that there were very few girls on PDF, only to realise there were 20-30 female members mentioned in that thread alone. But you are right they usually get tired after a while and leave the forum. Some of them left the forum after few months to years with at least one of them becoming super MOD who is no longer part of the management.

You are right about battameezi par Yoi always have an option to avoid controversial threads where the heated discussion takes place

Indeed PDF is not like before or may be old members left and new members joined so there is certainly lack of respect amongst the new comers/youth as u rightly pointed out

Actual Very Good Military Warnings

"Aim this end towards the Enemy." - Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." - U.S. Army Instructor

"Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground." U.S.A.F.

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." - Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.

"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed." -U.S. Air Force Manual to fighter-bomber pilots.

"Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once."

"Don't draw fire; it irritates the people around you."

Used to love em in CoD.

back home after such a tiring day... that was a long day indeed

feeling so sleepy and weak... :cry:

(sorry for very long post but ihad to take it out.)
Aether bahi aap baat nahi samjhay. Iwasnt complaing abt lack of female presence. Woh tau ab kya ho sakta hai, if females don't want to join. But the problem will be if females join and quit(جو شاید اب مین بهی کر دون )because of abuse ,harassment and not enough steps and action taken by the admins.
Secondly,indians have destroyed this site,har tarah ka abuse,whether its islam, propaganda against pakistan, very sick desi galiyan attacks on pakistanis, constant abusive language, God knows what kind of ppl they are and above all extremely pervert and degenerate extremely pervert extremely pervert and disrespectful to women.
ایک وہ انڈین جماہر بہت ٹورچر ہے۔
بہت پرورٹ اور ٹورچرھے

Secondly, iwas saying that since its a male's majority site, and they do crude lingo against each other thats fine by me,but even they get offended over stuff, and similarly when same lingo is done against me i feel terrible, kuch pakistani bhi nasty hain but few. Mostly its always indians foul mothing dirty lingo and all. I admit some idiot pakis are tehre but mostly indians . They have ruined this site. The discussions here are a level of... of kind of gutter. Its better to have silent forums then degenerates,perv and abusers thronging it.
Its been 2months now, and i am already left terribly bewilderd. Ab may post anhi karti main forum pay ziada.

Har roz koi na koi baat ho jati hai. Thirdly, idont agree with this argumnt of urz, dont go in controversial threads. This is a forum, everyone shud be able 2 participate, being controversial is no excuse. The issue is that in such threads before any pakistani will write anything sick indians will already have started spewing their junk.and u know har thread may when u write an argument a proper post , their replies are abuses or trolling.

And some posters are known established trolls.mods give them 1 week ban they return back and repeat this phir this cycle goes on and on and on. No perma ban for such strong abusers like pokemon etc. Phir forum pay wohi sab ho raha hota hai. Then bardasht kee hadh hoti hai ,after remaining silent for sometime then u react and mods are then quick to give u bans and warnings
Forum management isnt interested in maintaining a standard of this place in general and making this place women friendly.

Khair anyways. Ap main forum pay nahi post karo gay tau those **** wll come to members club to abuse u. Could u believe?

Friendly troll had toldme abt someone called razpak who also got banned after similar problems with indians here.
The thread link that i gave u in my prev post agar apnay pehlay nahi dekha tau usmay say aik post del kardee hai, ihad reported it.it was such an abusive post i was surprised. And without any reason and point. Aur ussay pata tha i am a female yet he was pretending jaan bhuj kay quote karkay he was writing nonsense. Ihadnt even talked 2 the troll door say bhi nahi but yet. Ab aap batain how to avoid such stuff??

Its simple perma ban such trolls control indian pervs presence on the site,place will improve ,not too hard. They arent adding any value 2 the forum, They see they are constantly banned for 1 or 2 weeks and then allowed back here,they enjoy that and calmly repeat it.

Otherwise yeh jaga jitni horrific hai aur ziada hojaey gee.
relax dear,

Aap ki bohat saari baton se main agree karta hon aap ko yaqeen dilata hon ke mujhe aap ki saari complaints ka ehsaas hai. Main is forum pe pichle 7-8 saalon se hon aur takreebun 2 saal MOD/Super Moderator bhi raha hon phir tang aa kar resign kar diya ke aik to apne kaam se time nahi milta aur dosra itne saare members ki grievances door karte karte bohat sara waqt nikal jaata hai jo dosre kamon main laga sakte hain to maqsad hai ke maine har tarha ke members dekhay hain is forum pe aur complaints suni hain is liye main achi tara se aap ki baat ko samagh raha hon.

Khayr, aap ki shikayat kaafi hadd tak jayez hain par main sirf itna kehna chahta hon ke is forum pe agar 90% Pakistani aur Indian members hain to wo sab bhi duniya ke alehda alehda hisson main rahte hain aur participate karte hain. Wo sab log 1 doosre se bohat mukhtalif sochte hain kyounke wo apne culture, environment, upbringing se inspired hotay hain. 1 banda jo Lahore main bara howa hai uske mutabiq agar bohat saari batain ghalat hon gi to zaroori nahi ke 1 banda jo New York main ya Paris main bara howa hai wo bhi waisa hi sochay ga. Is forum pe diversity bohat zayada hai jiski waja se issues ban jaate hain. Diversity ka matlub ye bhi hai ke bohat saare aise alfaaz keh diye jaate hain ke jo hamara culture humain ijazat nahi deta lakin us particular member jo jahan kahin bhi rah raha hai wahan per bohat bura nahi samagha jata so MODs usually tend to take more secular and liberal approach towards them.

Jahan tak baat hai bat-tameezi ki to main janta hon ke ye Indian members especially bohat zayada karte hain yahan per. Lakin shayad ye forum ke zinda honay ki nishani bhi hai. Agar koi serious film bhi dekhte hain to us main agar koi comics character play karay to zayada maza aata hai. Humain bhi koi entertainment ke liye characters milay hoe hain. Main is baat pe agree nahi karta ke saare members aise hain lakin around 25% Indian members and 10% Pakistani members are troll. Jin ka maqsab sirf leg pulling karna ya point scoring karna hi hota hai lakin kya hai ke ye forum koshish karta hai ke free speech jitni promote kar sakay. Bohat saare members is liye bhi bach jaate hain ke MODs ke paas bhi itna time nahi hota ke har waqt har 1 thread ko watch out karte rahain aur bohat saare members aise bhi dekhay hain maine jo sirf bongiyan maarte thay par 1 saal ke baad they started doing good after they became serious. So MODs give them a lot of levy. Baaqi bohat saare Indian members bohat achay hain aur bohat saare mere dost bhi hain, so it depends ke aap kis se interact kar rahi hain.

Jahan tak baat hai permanent ban ki to 1 zamane main permanent ban karte bhi thay aur ab bhi 1 procedure hai permanent ban ka. Members jo baar baar wapis aate hain 1 din permanently banned bhi ho jaate hain lakin I know yahan pe bohat soft policy hai is baare main unless ke koi new member ho aur trolling kar raha ho. Lakin permanent ban ki discourage bohat saari technical reasons ki waja se kiya gaya hai aur wo detailed topic ban jaye ga

Jahan tak baat Razpak ki hai to wo 1 patriotic Pakistani hai is main koi shaq nahi. Lakin main aap ko bata nahi sakta ke kis tarha ki zubaan wo use kar jaata thaa aur ye bhi bata don ke agar wo ban hota tha to zayada tar uski posts se Indians ka bhi kuch lena dena nahi hota tha. MODs ne Razpak ko bohat tolerate kiya tha, internally tab main bhi MOD tha and I know kitni detail main hum log batain karte thay uske baare main aur aakhri hadd tak usay chance diya... Lakin I don't know when he got permanently banned but he was on the verge of forcefully leading the MODs to take stern action against him. There are few thin lines which one must respect and if you keep crossing that, there will be a day when action might be taken by MODs. Aap 1 Razpak ki baat kar rahi hain, yaqeen janay ke bohat lambi list hai baray achay Indian members ki jo PDF pe permanently banned ho chuke hain.

I have not seen all the posts so can't comment on your claims about harassment also in Members Club but let me say ke members club is relatively cool place to spend good time so the margin for harassment is minimal

Last edited:
Well not really
Try to find a way to relax...it is not good for your health to be tense and worked up. If you feel that you need a break then take some time off. During that time think over your decision, if you think you will be able to continue then we will be seeing you more if not Please do inform by saying bye bye.

Try to find a way to relax...it is not good for your health to be tense and worked up. If you feel that you need a break then take some time off. During that time think over your decision, if you think you will be able to continue then we will be seeing you more if not Please do inform by saying bye bye.
Okayyyy theek haiii

dTDBFoe.gif

@Gufi , i will post something maybe tomorrow or later this day. It's long. I would your views on it. Do read post number 1 and 2.

Back
Top Bottom