What's new

Whatever

Oh!!!
But what did I do to loose your trust??
I'm investigating...will let you know. :lol: (jk)

Ain't telling. :(

Will ask abt ur site later on. Haan bakwas hee thee, ignore hee kar diya tha.i have really come to notice now that some indian posters constantly quote u and put forth senseless arguments , aur phir non stop they keep quoting, likenow i realize they intentionally do dat to troll u and get attention. Nforce,jaatram,this **** guy in that thread, ajay ghale, viva india, they all do this bs. aur mr.nair aur srnair say tau sakht nafrat hai,they are like a (insert choiceword here) keep quoting me quoting me.kitna insult kar lo kitna ignore kar do wont stop.

Glad that you're starting to see through their baniya face and tricks. From newbies to elites they all are cut from the same cloth -- have the same mentality and harbor the same amount of hatred for pak. There's no point in debating them.

Array han, the part of my comment you didn't quote in delhi a shithole thread was just a harmless pun as that choorra angrez didn't put a period/full stop at the end of his gibberish -- I was taking a jab at him for that.

Acha khair dafa karo, *rolls up sleeves , but why are you trying to quit????
Oh han so why in that thread u said if iwill get banned then iwont return back ? Keu keu keu?????
Waapis keu nahi ayin gay aap?

There's a limit to the amount of bullshitt and anti-pak propaganda you can tolerate. For every single pro pak post there's a hundred anti pak trolls and a handful of patriotic pak members who are out to defend pak are "failing" against overwhelming odds, getting banned and having their posts taken off.

Oh that prev post in this thread iwill reply to it later.

Okey. :P

Aur suno mujhay bhool gaya tha poochna woh nepali uncle singer walay thread may u were saying,oh waitttt mujhay yaad aya iread that singer is a banker in U.K. ,danggggggggg!!!!! Udher rehtay way inni aala video banayi hai kay wah!!!!

Kyaaaa? wo bhaand banker hy?

Last edited:
@Hyperion thank you for letting me annoy you a little bit, I think itna right toh banta hai :P stay safe and keep your family safe, more importantly stay happy:kiss3: byez

@Established_1965 @Lux de Veritas @syedali73 @70U63

For information, Please!!

I am visiting Singapore and Malayasia from tomorrow....3 days each...am taking total 450USD and 470ringit with me only for lunch and some misc.....for 4 persons. Will it be sufficient? And is USD is acceptable in Singapore and Malayasia? All rest is included by the travel agent.

Last edited:
@Established_1965 @Lux de Veritas @syedali73 @70U63

For information, Please!!

I am visiting Singapore and Malayasia from tomorrow....3 days each...am taking total 450USD and 470ringit with me only for lunch and some misc.....for 4 persons. Will it be sufficient? And is USD is acceptable in Singapore and Malayasia? All rest is included by the travel agent.

Hi,

USD is accepted in almost all shopping malls but i never used USD in hawker stalls or in SG. I would advise you to exchange some USD to SGD for convenience. 450USD+470MYR should come around 700-800 SGD(guess work) , if it's only for food then it's OK but what do you mean by misc??

Hi,

USD is accepted in almost all shopping malls but i never used USD in hawker stalls or in SG. I would advise you to exchange some USD to SGD for convenience. 450USD+470MYR should come around 700-800 SGD(guess work) , if it's only for food then it's OK but what do you mean by misc??

No.....I will use MYR in Malayasia only. USD is only for Sg. BTW where Can I exchange some USD for SGD? Also Misc. means may be cost for some rides if the children wants, though most of the entries either for Universal studio or some rides or cable car are included in our itenary ....but say some street food or for some street memorabilia etc.

@Established_1965

Can I get some change in the hotel counter, if I want?

No.....I will use MYR in Malayasia only. USD is only for Sg. BTW where Can I exchange some USD for SGD? Also Misc. means may be cost for some rides if the children wants, though most of the entries either for Universal studio or some rides or cable car are included in our itenary ....but say some street food or for some street memorabilia etc.

@Established_1965

Can I get some change in the hotel counter, if I want?

1)Singapore is blessed with a lot of foreign currency exchangers so you will them instantaneously :D
2)Singapore is crazy expensive, you will be spending anywhere from 40 to 70 SGD for food per day on 4 people.

I would advice you to carry more. 400 SGD per head sounds safe for 3 days :)

PS: Travel with insurance, hospitals are very expensive in SG.

google ads on my pdf pages...

the indian obsession with college exams and colleges...

snapshot1.png

the indian obsession with marriages...

snapshot2.png

Back
Top Bottom