What's new

Whatever

@Shamain I'm not good with both. Maybe you'll understand poetry after going through something like @friendly_troll96

@friendly_troll96 flirt hai. Lolzzzzz joking mazak tha.

Acha irbis mujhay waqai may khayal nahi aya to reply to ur poetry thread posts here till u brought it here. Khamkhawa derailing kar dee. Iwill remove my posts from there later.

@hinduguy btw the speech was funny, god knows who wrote that for her. :rolleyes1:

Last edited:
Haha, nahi bezatti nahi kar rahi thee,lolzz. Hogayi tau koi faraq nahi parta lolzz , ;p

hmaray palay indian friends ki kuchh zyda e izzat afzai kr d tum ne :lol:

I cheked the link. Nahi dude aisay thora hee copy and ape karkay koi cool wala weird ban jata hai.it comes natural to people. If it doesnt come to me then iwont fake it. I am okay being ordinary than faking.

See i would not say u are too extra ordinary funny and cool weird stuff, cuz its just me evaluating u from my mind and well my views may not necessarily be too correct. Buttttttt anyways, not comparing u wid anyone anyone else, u are too much of a many notches higher than myself genius ajeeb say jawab denay may, (apart from the times when u are doing rated jokes). So yeah for me i wont even think of competing with u. Now again hearing all these comments apna dimagh aasman pay na charha lena cuz as i said its just how i think, ,maynot necessarily be true. Lolz.

Lol I googled "how to be weird" and copypasted the first result without having checked it myself. Now that I've read the article, I think it's merely exaggerating one simple rule: be yourself; being YOU is being different/weird/cool. Unfortunately, pak girls rarely get to be themselves - and thus are perceived as boring by some. At times it seems to me they're not living their own lives, but what is expected of them in this male dominated society of ours.
--
You don't need to copy no one you're already good enough (pretty good actually). Just try being more YOU. :)

--
Thanks for the compliment. No, it didn't go to my head. :D

LOLZZZ @ storyyy, sachmay nahi pata tha they do this.

Now you know.

As of rock amd hard, u have so many restrictions upon urself, what can i say,. If she willingly converts then let it be, then dont let it be an issue for urself. Nobody will be converting at gunpoint. But at the end whatever u decide dont lead her on to dump her some while later.

I think I should stop discussing that stuff. Baat phel e na na jy. pehlay e badnam hoon mn. :(

Arghhhhhhh!!!!! Yaaaawwrrrr!!! Was constantly getting this feeling for 2,3 day even before u shared this yesterday.

Na ho udaas. :/
Awww that's so sweet, thank you. :cray:

--
I'm not good with both. Maybe you'll understand poetry after going through something like

@friendly_troll96 flirt hai. Lolzzzzz joking mazak tha.

Acha irbis mujhay waqai may khayal nahi aya to reply to ur poetry thread posts here till u brought it here. Khamkhawa derailing kar dee. Iwill remove my posts from there later.
Kon c poetry kesi poetry kis color ki poetry? aur kesa flirt?? I like totally have no idea what you guys are talking about. :oops:

oh, i have seen "killing fields" maybe ten years ago... i must watch it again to decide about the politics in the film and behind making of the film.
ah cool.. whatever might be the politics.. revolution surely was not pretty for cambodians..

@hinduguy

"margin call" has stanley tucci and it reminded me of this film... it is quite funny and a gentle film... recommend highly...

p21852_d_v7_aa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom