What's new

Whatever

Lol a bit of weirdness is cool.
How to Be Weird (with Pictures) - wikiHow
---
wese meethi meethi bezatti jo ap kr rahay ho members spotted mn uska b jawab nhi...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
You're a genius.:tup::tup::tup:
Haha, nahi bezatti nahi kar rahi thee,lolzz. Hogayi tau koi faraq nahi parta lolzz , ;p

I cheked the link. Nahi dude aisay thora hee copy and ape karkay koi cool wala weird ban jata hai.it comes natural to people. If it doesnt come to me then iwont fake it. I am okay being ordinary than faking.

See i would not say u are too extra ordinary funny and cool weird stuff, cuz its just me evaluating u from my mind and well my views may not necessarily be too correct. Buttttttt anyways, not comparing u wid anyone anyone else, u are too much of a many notches higher than myself genius ajeeb say jawab denay may, (apart from the times when u are doing rated jokes). So yeah for me i wont even think of competing with u. Now again hearing all these comments apna dimagh aasman pay na charha lena cuz as i said its just how i think, ,maynot necessarily be true. Lolz.

@Shamain
Yea, I need all the luck in the world. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. :cry:

This one should work:
2 by Nomi Penny | Free Listening on SoundCloud

---
How to start a story...

Yankees: Once upon a time...
Rednecks: Y'all won't believe this but...
:lol:

Nope, I haven't. :)

LOLZZZ @ storyyy, sachmay nahi pata tha they do this.

As of rock amd hard, u have so many restrictions upon urself, what can i say,. If she willingly converts then let it be, then dont let it be an issue for urself. Nobody will be converting at gunpoint. But at the end whatever u decide dont lead her on to dump her some while later.

No, you didn't.

Arghhhhhhh!!!!! Yaaaawwrrrr!!! Was constantly getting this feeling for 2,3 day even before u shared this yesterday.

Na ho udaas. :/

@Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Transhumanist - I saw the highlights of some Strongman Competition on the telly a few minutes ago; I've never felt this emasculated in my life ! :o:

I can't even lift 1/5th the weight these guys can ! :(

I've tried to tell you, Nordic Stronk!!!

Micro stories - small news bits too small to have their own thread

vkgbplbw9qel7aopfevu.gif

Watch Júlíus Björnsson (AKA The Mountain of Game Of Thrones) carrying a 1433-pound (650 Kg) log on his back and walk five steps with it breaking a 1000-year-old viking weightlifting record.

The record is based on the 1000-year-old legend of Orm Storulfsson, an Icelander that carried a 1433 pounds and 33 feet (10 meters) long Monster Wooden Log. It took 50 men to place it on his back. Right after he took the third step his back couldn't hold the weight and broke. The legend says Orm Storulfsson wasn't the same after that.

vkgbplbw9qel7aopfevu.gif

Watch Júlíus Björnsson (AKA The Mountain of Game Of Thrones) carrying a 1433-pound (650 Kg) log on his back and walk five steps with it breaking a 1000-year-old viking weightlifting record.

The record is based on the 1000-year-old legend of Orm Storulfsson, an Icelander that carried a 1433 pounds and 33 feet (10 meters) long Monster Wooden Log. It took 50 men to place it on his back. Right after he took the third step his back couldn't hold the weight and broke. The legend says Orm Storulfsson wasn't the same after that.

:o:

vkgbplbw9qel7aopfevu.gif

Thats exactly what I am saying....the guys lifting those things were like 6'6-6'7 and mountains of muscles ! :o:

Especially some Icelandic fellow by the name of something Magnusson ! :undecided:

@Transhumanist - What exactly do you Scandinavians eat that you grow to that sizes ? :what:

I felt like a weak little midget looking at it all ! :(

Especially some Icelandic fellow by the name of something Magnusson ! :undecided:

Magnús Ver Magnússon?

@Transhumanist - What exactly do you Scandinavians eat that you grow to that sizes ? :what:

Russians and sometimes the occasional German if we're feeling famished.

130114_FOOD_Bear.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

I felt like a weak little midget looking at it all ! :(

We'll compared to the average Icelander, that's probably not untrue. While modern Swedes may be a bit on the wimpy end:

Your average Swedish dude - cute, but kind of skinny, metrosexual if you will:smitten::ashamed:.
1edd20587cb7de255f6156d8934d2b45.jpg

Icelandic guys on the other hand are tough:o::
429Y5298-Edit-Edit.jpg

Magnús Ver Magnússon?

Russians and sometimes the occasional German if we're feeling famished.

130114_FOOD_Bear.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

We'll compared to the average Icelander, that's probably not untrue. While modern Swedes may be a bit on the wimpy end:

Your average Swedish dude - cute, but kind of skinny, metrosexual if you will:smitten::ashamed:.
1edd20587cb7de255f6156d8934d2b45.jpg

Icelandic guys on the other hand are tough:o::
429Y5298-Edit-Edit.jpg

@SvenSvensonov instead of doing
ththere[1].gif
to me @Transhumanist just agreed that I am a weak midget ! :(

How could you ma'am ? :cry:

Well two can play that game ! :mad:

This is you :
fat_woman_with_kfc-2161[1].gif
! :whistle:

Just kidding ma'am ! :oops:

These are you:
Smiley_GirlVikng_Bow[1].gif
MG_44[1].gif
and
24[1].gif
! :)

Okay Joke Aside - Ma'am do you know of a good business school in Norway or Sweden ? :what:

Last edited:
Okay Joke Aside - Ma'am do you know of a good business school in Norway or Sweden ? :what:

Pass your high school first. Idhar udhar se internet pe parh ke aata hai to pass off as a Graduate Business Student,

vkgbplbw9qel7aopfevu.gif

That inherient tendency to be physically fit may be due to a physio-socio effect of the environment. The cold forces survival of the fittest like anything. It is brutally cold, food is generally scarce and the environment itself tries to kill you.
Compare that to the minuscule peanuts found in the subcontinent for e.g. .. their land in most parts can sprout food crop just by throwing the seed on the ground, the temperature even if hot is tolerable to an extent but at the same time their body water requirements might even be lower. Due to the plentiful food, their need to be physically fit to survive is not important to them and for the most the certain availability of food means they are aghast to social development or change no matter how poor they are.

But I don't have an MBA....a graduate degree is what I am looking to go for this year, hopefully ! :)
Work for three years before you try a MBA. No reputable place will take you for a MBA with less than 3 years experience. Unless you like doing your MBA from laloo panju places such as Axact offers, get that work experience under your belt. Stop fretting about your marriage so quickly that you need to rush your MBA so mommy can send proposals.

Work for three years before you try a MBA. No reputable place will take you for a MBA with less than 3 years experience. Unless you like doing your MBA from laloo panju places such as Axact offers, get that work experience under your belt. Stop fretting about your marriage so quickly that you need to rush your MBA so mommy can send proposals.

The foOk did I just read ! :o:

Marriage is the death of all good things in life ! :bad:

Nahhh mate I'm not gonna go for an MBA....I'd rather go for a more specialized qualification in Corporate Finance, as is my field.

The foOk did I just read ! :o:

Marriage is the death of all good things in life ! :bad:

Nahhh mate I'm not gonna go for an MBA....I'd rather go for a more specialized qualification in Corporate Finance, as is my field.
Get your experience first.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom