What's new

Whatever

@Shamain
Yea, I need all the luck in the world. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. :cry:

This one should work:
2 by Nomi Penny | Free Listening on SoundCloud

---
How to start a story...

Yankees: Once upon a time...
Rednecks: Y'all won't believe this but...
:lol:

Nope, I haven't. :)
Awwwwwww. Tearsssssssssssssss. Lemme deal with indian trolls first then phir jawb deti hoon. And u can remove the audio. Such pretty voice. 'Ifeel u are loyal to me'. Awwiee
dhokay baaz insaan.haha

Ps:sad: :cray:.

infact if we stretch it further,Pakistan are the true ancestors of the indians.

Gosh!!
This is the joke of the week. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@Atanz as a senior TTC should you not be giving lessons to your teenagers on how and why we should not be linking Pak history with India??
You should be a role model to them, you must teach 'em (your country men) that all that is common between us(Indians and Pakistanis) 're a few microscopic genes, and some sites of SSC. We are definitely not each other's ancestors.
And ask him not make such blunders again. :laughcry:

Last edited:
Gosh!!

@Atanz as a senior TTC should you not be giving lessons to your teenagers on how and why we should not be linking Pak history with India??
You should be role model to them,you must teach 'em (your country men) that all that is common between us(Indians and Pakistanis) 're a few microscopic genes, and some sites of SSC. We are definitely not each other's ancestors.

Dravidians....came from Africa but still call themselves Indians ! :tsk:

Gosh!!

You should be a role model to them, you must teach 'em (your country men) that all that is common between us(Indians and Pakistanis) 're a few microscopic genes, and some sites of SSC. We are definitely not each other's ancestors.

Pakistanis are the direct ancestors of atleast 55-60% of the present population of India infact even the people of south india migrated from Balochistan and are still called bruhui in Pakistan.

Pakistanis are the direct ancestors of atleast 55-60% of the present population of India infact even the people of south india migrated from Balochistan and are still called bruhui in Pakistan.
I dont like this...
I'm offended!!!! :coffee:
how can your brahui ppl have any connections with southern India???
Just because they copied our Dravidan language doesnt make them our ancestors. Capisce???
Brahui is separated from its sisterly Dravidan languages by thousands of miles. We had a kumb ka mela and Brahui the naughty kid was separated from its family. :P

Last edited:
Konsa room? Aik mein 2 drawer wala table hai and 1 Room mein aik 2 drawer wala table hai and then I have a night table with 1 drawer?
Inna Lillahi wa Inna ileihi rajeeoon!

I failed to decipher that encrypted delivery report that showed the exact location.:(
Now we need @BDforever for that extra vision. He has recently received some cool shade from extraterrestrial visitors. Backi, you know all about his bangli jadoo.

CrystalBallFortuneTellerSmileyMagic_zpsf675c93d.gif

I failed to decipher that encrypted delivery report that showed the exact location.:(
Now we need @BDforever for that extra vision. He has recently received some cool shade from extraterrestrial visitors. Backi, you know all about his bangli jadoo.

CrystalBallFortuneTellerSmileyMagic_zpsf675c93d.gif
LOLZ.....no I am not into that stuff...Right now I am addicted to this game introduced by the Turkish members... Çay Bahçesi | Page 751

LOLZ.....no I am not into that stuff...Right now I am addicted to this game introduced by the Turkish members... Çay Bahçesi | Page 751

And i have found a new addiction for meself...

Selfies.

Howz my duck face in the avatar?

Trying the game.......

The bubble is not moving on my command.Yes i have tried the magic.(oh got it )

Last edited:
And i have found a new addiction for meself...

Selfies.

Howz my duck face in the avatar?

Trying the game.......

The bubble is not moving on my command.Yes i have tried the magic.
O dear god Selfie?! You too????

Bubble moves with mouse....You are to eat as many little dots as possible and avoid large bubbles who can eat you...When you are larger than a bubble you can eat it...AND when you become larger than the green spikey bubble dont try to hide behind it as you do when you are small...it will disintegrate you

"w" allows you to shoot at the expense of your own mass and the space bar allows you to multiple - again at the expense of your own mass!

O dear god Selfie?! You too????

Bubble moves with mouse....You are to eat as many little dots as possible and avoid large bubbles who can eat you...When you are larger than a bubble you can eat it...AND when you become larger than the green spikey bubble dont try to hide behind it as you do when you are small...it will disintegrate you

"w" allows you to shoot at the expense of your own mass and the space bar allows you to multiple - again at the expense of your own mass!

jk! about it.

About the bubbles.

ok i'm trying , i haven't got a good appetite.

I see country names ,is that a team thing going on?

jk! about it.

About the bubbles.

ok i'm trying , i haven't got a good appetite.

I see country names ,is that a team thing going on?
lolz...I have been playing since last night...so far highest I got was 800 something closing into 900 when some biggy ate me :cray:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom