What's new

Whatever

It won't talk. ..

Attachments

• 1432885665371.jpg
    1432885665371.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 28
@Gufi , bro you posted a thread, i can't remember it's name. It had something to do with Pakistan and solutions to it's problems, since i can't view your profile page, could you please share it's link with me. I'm free, would love to read it.

motiii teri pics dhoond loon mn. sabar tuo kar...:pissed:
Draco tau acha sa hai. Lolzzzzzz
Druggie bhi waisay cool lag raha tha.

I was banned so one day i visited forum ,indian defence forum here and saw dhanush artllery thread. And saw all ur posts that later got deleted. Dhruv dhruv go fetch it....and rest. Koi impressed i was.

Lillah yeh dimagh mujhay day do.

Draco tau acha sa hai. Lolzzzzzz
Druggie bhi waisay cool lag raha tha.

I was banned so one day i visited forum ,indian defence forum here and saw dhanush artllery thread. And saw all ur posts that later got deleted. Dhruv dhruv go fetch it....and rest. Koi impressed i was.

Lillah yeh dimagh mujhay day do.
yea it was sad to see you in pink. :(
and thanks for liking my BS; only weirdos find it funny. :D

i liked it, though it was gory... the cgi was top class and there were many funny moments.

i didn't know sweden has such innovative film technicians, though i don't understand why the makers raised money from kickstarter.

thanks for the post.
kf: who are you?
b: I am barbariana.
kf: what year is this?
b: Its the viking age.
kf: That explains the laser raptor. :lol:

@SvenSvensonov did you just paint a picture of me being an Ugly Duckling in @Transhumanist 's mind ? :mad:

On a serious note : Doe anyone of you know how to calculate Value at Risk (VAR) for a financial investment using standard normal deviation tables ? :unsure:

I've forgotten all of my calculus ! :cry:

And I need to complete this for a project to be submitted on Monday ! :argh:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom