What's new

Whatever

It's damn hot here except today and head aches every time you go out
Lolz, which city ? Same here in Karachi, hardly ever rains here, back when i used to live in Islamabad it would rain almost once or twice in two weeks, bottom line would rain a lot. Hardly ever rains here. Oh, how i miss my village.

Lolz, which city ? Same here in Karachi, hardly ever rains here, back when i used to live in Islamabad it would rain almost once or twice in two weeks, bottom line would rain a lot. Hardly ever rains here. Oh, how i miss my village.

Multan

paper ho rahein hain bsc kay

Stupid examination i hate physics

@jamahir @doppelganger

I was forced to study physics by my parents now i highly regret not choosing the profession of my choice

get into a computer institute and study the fundamentals ( operating system design, processor design etc )... i say this because computing can lead you onto learning many other fields.

but what is your current field of interest??

yesterday i was witness to the level of unsocial activities spreading in our society specially among young generation at Hater jheel area . a 13 year old girl and 18 year old boys were caught handed while doing **** at broad day light by one army personal deployed for development work . :angry::sick:

@khair_ctg @Khalid Newazi @iajdani @Loki @BDforever @bongbang @masud @ other Bangladeshi member

and how was the girl treated by the on-lookers?? and what the hell was the army man doing arresting or harassing this girl... he should be out hunting some ji people.

when do you think bangladesh ( specifically the ji ) will send people to mars??

Arrey cartoon!
Then why do keep badgering your own ppl?? :confused:

Lol
Student visa to UK??
Those people are not like the people i see here on PDF(here people are rabid).So yeah don't make the mistake of treating everyone the same.
Even we too had a lot of fights, only when we won every time and beat the opposition,the Kashmiris and Pakistans,did they realize they cannot do anything and became our friends later on.
The last fight was about a Pakistani who was stalking my Friends sister.It was a huge one 100 people people on both sides,the other side were beaten badly, SWAT teams came in. :D That also brought both Nations Ambassadors who gave lectures on how we should concentrate on studies instead.
I am talking about Indian and Pakistani Ambassadors. :D So yeah as i said i know all about Pakistanis and when they say 1 Pakistani=10 Hindu baniyas and how they would beat the crap out of us in real life, i laugh at their Propaganda:omghaha:

Those people are not like the people i see here on PDF(here people are rabid).So yeah don't make the mistake of treating everyone the same.
Even we too had a lot of fights, only when we won every time and beat the opposition,the Kashmiris and Pakistans,did they realize they cannot do anything and became our friends later on.
The last fight was about a Pakistani who was stalking my Friends sister.It was a huge one 100 people people on both sides,the other side were beaten badly, SWAT teams came in. :D That also brought both Nations Ambassadors who gave lectures on how we should concentrate on studies instead.
I am talking about Indian and Pakistani Ambassadors. :D So yeah as i said i know all about Pakistanis and when they say 1 Pakistani=10 Hindu baniyas and how they would beat the crap out of us in real life, i laugh at their Propaganda:omghaha:
Damn bro !!! thats badass!

@Nihonjin1051
Talking about japan india , we have a stereotype of japanese women here in India. They are referred to as Japan ki Gudiya , meaning japanese dolls literally, alluring to porcelain dolls(not stuffed dolls).
b73f4d163ab927603024ebc4a872cf15.jpg

There was a movie Love in Tokyo with this very famous song :)
with kimono too

@IrbiS few days back i had pizza and it was weirdly tasting like multani sohan halwa, that hafiz wala halwa.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom