What's new

Whatever

@Transhumanist - I am still not talking to you ! :pissed:

So @SvenSvensonov @Transhumanist @Nihonjin1051 I am eating some freshly barbequed Chicken Tikka right now.....anyone care to want some ? :azn:

what-did-you-say-to-me-why-i-awta-thumb-1.jpg

This is me:

cos3.jpg

:o:Vegetarian?

Yup.

squirrel_eating_a_cookie-t2.jpg

I am awed by your self-discipline that you've eaten only vegetables or vegetarian stuff for the better part of your life without going nuts ! :agree:

It's easy once you commit for a few months, the temptation goes away... usually. Sometimes. during a full-moon I get an urge to feast:

8616291891_8bf7c0171b_b.jpg

:devil:

:lol:I usually can't go a day. I keep some beef-jerky in my desk to snack on:pop:.

We don't have jerky or anything like that here in Pakistan ! :(

So instead I usually pretend that I've got a very important visit to the bank and I walk out of the office before going to the nearest diner for something ! :oops:

So instead I usually pretend that I've got a very important visit to the bank and I walk out of the office before going to the nearest diner for something ! :oops:

:sarcastic:

What about middle of the day, right before a meeting type of stuff? that's what my emergency jerky stash is for.

Sometimes if I'm really hungry I'll catch my own food on the way to a meeting:

Come here you:taz:!
4928043171_6be20dc0d4_b.jpg

:sarcastic:

What about middle of the day, right before a meeting type of stuff? that's what my emergency jerky stash is for.

Sometimes if I'm really hungry I'll catch my own food on the way to a meeting:

Come here you:taz:!
4928043171_6be20dc0d4_b.jpg

How is my favourite European here? Is that apples your going to 'catch' from the apple tree outside? I love your pet ha ha ha .....

Do not eat it ... please.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom