What's new

Whatever

Sven says you're a butt, I stand by my statement:

Peach-butt.jpg

:chilli:

@SvenSvensonov ! :o:

Is she cracking jokes about me at the expense of my surname ? :pissed:

Don't worry Monsoon Season is hitting Kerala in first week of June and in 2 weeks we will have Monsoon.Hopefully it will decrease the soaring temperatures.
If you didnt realise @Guynextdoor got banned after last nite's argument, I thought you were banned too.
So I'm assuming GND was banned for some other reason.
I hope you guys can sort out your differences.

If you didnt realise @Guynextdoor got banned after last nite's argument, I thought you were banned too.
So I'm assuming GND was banned for some other reason.
I hope you guys can sort out your differences.
He was trying to act too smart,Thinking the Mods will do as he wants.The mods have seen my arguments and his and the way he was continuing to pester with his supposed plan to get me banned and was gloating about it.Infact he reported each and every one of my post.The Mods saw who was right and he got banned for that reason.

Differences,the only difference between him and me is i stick to one ideology and party,while he is opportunist and jumps parties and ideologies at every opportunity just to nitpick Hindutva and Modi.Nobody cares about opportunists since their mind wavers all the time and is not fixed i have very dull view of such Turncoats.When you have a goal in mind you have to be fixed and dedicated to achieving that goal not waver here and there,its the trait of a unstable mind.

He was trying to act too smart,Thinking the Mods will do as he wants.The mods have seen my arguments and his and the way he was continuing to pester with his supposed plan to get me banned and was gloating about it.Infact he reported each and every one of my post.The Mods saw who was right and he got banned for that reason.

Differences,the only difference between him and me is i stick to one ideology and party,while he is opportunist and jumps parties and ideologies at every opportunity just to nitpick Hindutva and Modi.Nobody cares about opportunists since their mind wavers all the time and is not fixed i have very dull view of such Turncoats.When you have a goal in mind you have to be fixed and dedicated to achieving that goal not waver here and there,its the trait of a unstable mind.
So i guess we are back to square one. uff

So i guess we are back to square one. uff
Lol, Naah, i don't have a problem with him.It is the duty of people like him to provide Entertainment, making a issue out of a no issue.So yeah he has Entertainment value. :P

What is this thread about?

Lol, Naah, i don't have a problem with him.It is the duty of people like him to provide Entertainment, making a issue out of a no issue.So yeah he has Entertainment value. :P

Ye lo Wolf modest ban raha hai :P

Lol leftists=covert pakistanis.
And who is a leftist here? :coffee:

ME=Middle east
I know!
:lol:
But i knew your intention behind asking that question and ergo i circumvented it. Capisce amigo??

Don't be dharam maa of all indians. :p:
Right now you're trying to be my dharm maa. :P

There are many on the other side of the border who are equlally entertaining. Try them!
Lol

And who is a leftist here? :coffee:

I know!
:lol:
But i knew your intention behind asking that question and ergo i circumvented it. Capisce amigo??

Right now you're trying to be my dharm maa. :P

There are many on the other side of the border who are equlally entertaining. Try them!
Lol
Treat a fellow southie better.

:lol::lol::lol:.
Sachi mein uski entertainment threads maza aata hai usko troll karne me.
Modi shot his foot etc, threads. :omghaha:
He actually likes RaGa... yuck!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom