What's new

Whatever

Not anymore then you can guess who this lovely Norge is:smitten:.

:ashamed:
KESK_2bn_30.jpg

I can look up her identity, but off the top of my head, no @Armstrong you win this round:cray:.

The lady who's picture I posted above is Fatima Jinnah - the Mother of 200 million Pakistanis.....Our Mother....My Mother ! :pakistan:

Yeah, I thought she had something to do with the formation of Pakistan, she looks a lot like her brother... honestly, I thought they were the same person:(.

Who's the lady in your post ? :o:

Some Norwegian cutie:partay:. Good luck finding out though, that pic is personal (yes, I have her permission:wub:), it didn't come from the internet:ashamed:.

And no, it's not me:pissed:!!!

I'm almost certain that I am likely not a women... probably:crazy_pilot:.

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought she had something to do with the formation of Pakistan, she looks a lot like her brother... honestly, I thought they were the same person:(.

Yes she was Our Father - Muhammad Ali Jinnah's baby sister and life long companion throughout his struggle for Pakistan ! :)
Because of her devotion to us and to her brother we remember her as Madar-e-Milllat - the Mother of the Nation ! :pakistan:

This is my favorite photograph of the two of them together:

Fatima-Jinnah[1].jpg

So did you see the movie 'Jinnah' that I asked you to ! :azn:

You better have ! :mad:

Some Norwegian cutie:partay:. Good luck finding out though, that pic is personal (yes, I have permission), it didn't come from the internet:ashamed:.

And no, it's not me:pissed:!!!

I'm almost certain that I'm not a women... probably:crazy_pilot:.

Shes Norwegian ? I thought you said that all Norwegian ladies have a proper Viking beard ? :undecided:

Or @Transhumanist was he saying that metaphorically ? :what:

Shes Norwegian ? I thought you said that all Norwegian ladies have a proper Viking beard ? :undecided:

Or @Transhumanist was he saying that metaphorically ? :what:

:o:Svenson, you butt!!! And not the Pakistani kind!!! I don't have a beard:taz:!

Then again, a wimpy Swede like yourself couldn't possibly match the manliness of even the most feminine Norwegians:chilli:.

Cute girl though:azn:. Your lady friend?

@levina

the intense summer this year in india reminds of me of a film... have you seen it - "thoda sa roomani ho jaayen"??
Naiii
I have not seen or heard of that movie. But summers remind me of this song....

The name monsoon wedding itself takes away all the heat. And I like the lyrics too... "ajj mera jee karda" :rolleyes:
I read in the newspapers that AP region is facing the worst summers in last 12 years; this part of the world is also getting hotter. :(

@Guynextdoor @wolfschanzze
I told you guys!!!:tsk:

@SarthakGanguly aapne kaun sa sach byaan kar diya ki pink ho gaye??? :coffee:

@Shamain , @jamahir , guys sorry for not replying the your posts .It's summer breaks so you can guess the reasons why i was not around .Anyway ,i hope you guys are doing fine .

@Shamain , @jamahir , guys sorry for not replying the your posts .It's summer breaks so you can guess the reasons why i was not around .Anyway ,i hope you guys are doing fine .

oh, thanks... i am chugging as usual, planning, plotting and working to take economic control of india. :D

is your break long enough for travel??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom