What's new

Whatever

You got the wrong metaphor. I was meaning more in line of say: color in case of vibgyor. Say a rainbow is incomplete without specific color out of seven.

I would suggest you not make a generic point of view about all indian. Yes most people come here to show they are the boss. Media and Bollywood made em think india is super awesome and hate Pakistan.

I for once don't hate any body it's too strong and We have a smaller life to love and share happiness. A healthy debate is imp. But not jingoism.

You are good enjoy don't take a forum too serious it's propaganda fed and most guys come here to bitch.
Ok i catch ur drift

Lolzzzz

Attachments

• 1432637568596.jpg
    1432637568596.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 28
@levina .. too many of your threads now a days are towing a soft hidutva line.. be careful, you are going to darker side.
@jamahir did you observe?

i did, actually.

though hers is neither repeating like zarvan or aggressive like wolfschanzze or couched in sarcasm/self-belief like sarthak, there still is something. :D

@levina .. too many of your threads now a days are towing a soft hidutva line.. be careful, you are going to darker side.
@jamahir did you observe?
Hahaha
Nope!
If defending my religion means being a hindutvaWadi then I'm a hindutvawadi.
But even in the worst situation you will never see me make any tawdry post against any other religion. I respect other religions as much as mine.
I am an OMNIST and a mugwump, and will remain so forever.
Btw why should I be replying back to a guy who puts South Indians last in this list??
UK > pakistan > north India > bangladesh > sri lanka > papua new guinea > south India

:lol: :lol:

Just kidding!

i did, actually.

though hers is neither repeating like zarvan or aggressive like wolfschanzze or couched in sarcasm/self-belief like sarthak, there still is something. :D
Yeshhhhhhh!!!
Somebody brainwashed me recently. :P

This trend would change as soon as I make a few posts on India- Pak friendship, Muslims and leftist ideologies.
I oscillate from one extreme to other. :lol:

indrani?? :P
Gaawd!
Nooh. I can never be an Indrani or a manvan..:fie:...you know that.

are you pointing at someone?? :D
Yeah!
I was thinking of arp2041 when I made that post, he used to call me a sickularist, and used to open threads with such titles. Lolzzz
I miss him, I miss him genuinely. He was a nice guy and good friend, though he was a rightist.

umm... i never saw you at the first extreme, standing beside me. :D
Neverrrrr!
I will never support Gaddafi....don't expect that from me. :P

@IrbiS i found out the real reason of ban.
When we get a warning it says we follow three strike warning system then after 3rd warning u get a ban. Do u recall when i was totally new here ,akheilos perhaps had reported that totally normal post of mine that i had showed u . the warning that i recieved had nowhere stated on it how long it stays active etc as in on some forums u get the duration of warning expiration. So ihad clarified to the mod too. But khair infraction wasnt reversed and remained active, then ihad gotten one again ,it was a fight in this thread with an indian harasser/abuser, it got me a ban too(justified or not lets leave it). so this time i had gotten another warning which became the 3rd warning and automatically led to the ban.
Mujhay yahan bilawaja warnings aur ban miltay rehtay hain. :/

@IrbiS i found out the real reason of ban.
When we get a warning it says we follow three strike warning system then after 3rd warning u get a ban. Do u recall when i was totally new here ,akheilos perhaps had reported that totally normal post of mine that i had showed u . the warning that i recieved had nowhere stated on it how long it stays active etc as in on some forums u get the duration of warning expiration. So ihad clarified to the mod too. But khair infraction wasnt reversed and remained active, then ihad gotten one again ,it was a fight in this thread with an indian harasser/abuser, it got me a ban too(justified or not lets leave it). so this time i had gotten another warning which became the 3rd warning and automatically led to the ban.
Mujhay yahan bilawaja warnings aur ban miltay rehtay hain. :/

That's very useful info :agree:

I see you are learning the ropes pretty fast on pdf :victory:

p.s I checked your status and for a second I was like :o: till I got it, then :lazy2:

Last edited:
That's very useful info :agree:

I see you are learning the ropes pretty fast on pdf :victory:

p.s I checked your status and for a second I was like :o: till I got it, then :lazy2:

Really was that useful? U must have never received a warning then. Oh and btw the way we get warnings ,mujhay lagta tha there is no such thing as 3 strikes, (thought that way after i had received an outright ban), its just in writing, u get slammed by a ban when the mod sees such violation. Idint know things gather up to lead to this point as well.

Oh ya learning stuff. Lolzzzzzzz. Waisay i really learnt. But system needs to be fixed, if their is an expiration thing then it shud be mentioned. Secondly mods shud have the ability in case they dont to reverse infractions. Thirdly, infraction auto expiry after a certain set period shud be introduced, again if its not there.

And status lolzzzzzz that soheil guy baar baar lagata hai that status. So iwas like ok see what i am doing. lolzzz i cant believe u took it serious.lolzzzz.

@levina

the intense summer this year in india reminds of me of a film... have you seen it - "thoda sa roomani ho jaayen"??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom