What's new

Whatever

norwegiangirl5.jpg

:sarcastic:

He he he ha ha ha ho ho ho he he he....

viking-warrior.jpg

Prepare to be pillaged:taz:.

LOL!

So are you going to be the Lagertha of this pillaging force?

Ms @Transhumanist ,

So do you look like this Norwegian beauty?

11.png

Gosh, i want to date Nordic girls now. They're just so .... beautiful !

bunad-girls.jpg

o_OWhat ball? Never head of her.

Never heard of her ? :o:

Football is my one true love ! :kiss3:

Ma'am do you know during my A'Levels (Junior College for reference) I was up till 4 in the morning watching a Champion's League final with my friends before all of us went to the Examination Hall around 3 hours later for our final Economics Exam ! :o:

I scored an A at 98 ! :ashamed:

My friends flunked it ! :disagree:

But I got a C in Physics for the exam that was held the very next day ! :oops:

Economics is my second love ! :smokin:

Yes, very attractive those Danes are:

norwegiangirl5.jpg

@Nihonjin1051 have you seen a more beautiful thing than a lady with as vociferous an appetite as a man ? :wub:

The only thing that could top this would be a lady that loves football as much as I do ! :dance3:

OOOO, you've done it now.

viking-warrior.jpg

Prepare to be pillaged:taz:.

The Russian Bear you're sitting on is on my side ! :tongue:

@Nihonjin1051 - Didn't you see my post a few pages back ? :ashamed:

Whatever | Page 3842

she's full of warm hearth tho:)

Or warm beer:lol:. Yes, a good spirit is necessary too, it's rather boring though:devil:.

Never heard of her ? :o:

Football is my one true love ! :kiss3:

Oh so that's how it is:cry:. @SvenSvensonov I feel so unwanted:cray:.

I scored an A at 98 ! :ashamed:

:o:

But I got a C in Physics for the exam that was held the very next day ! :oops:

:haha:

It's OK, I didn't do too good in some subjects either. Actually, English is one of my worst:partay:.

The Russian Bear you're sitting on is on my side ! :tongue:

o_O that Isn't @SvenSvensonov I thought he was a teddy-bear. Soft, gentle, until you get him angry:o::butcher:.

Oh, well. @Nihonjin1051 is still on my side:

900x900px-LL-fa605593_01849636_cool_gif.gif

@S.U.R.B. Janab agli wildlife thread ki post main kiya passand farmayen gey?

Jo chahe aap ka Husn-e-karishma saaz karey
Mate,as you like.In any suitable pattern you are comfortable with.
A pattern helps in getting things done quickly.
But in between your search if you find anything interesting ,why not post it.
Vulnerable ,threatened and Endangered species always demand more attention.
I'll be out of the interweb for some weeks ,will get myself updated about it as soon as i get back here.:-)
Thank you.

shamain covers both ears and screams and screams , nahiiiiii nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I dont think so its real..acha red this para from news. Extremely hilarious.

"First released in April 2013 on various music channels and video sharing website YouTube, Eye to Eye gained notoriety for its absurd and nonsensical English lyrics and for its depiction of Taher Shah as he swings from side to side to the song while singing and blinking coyly at the screen, flipping his curly mane. The song went viral despite a ban on YouTube in Pakistan."
the last line is so funnnyyyy.

Yeh kya karta rehta hai.khud hee khayal karlay aisi pix banvatay huay. Apna mazzak nahi urwana chaheay aisay.

892219-DSCx_c-1432578085-892-640x480.jpg

No I didn't say that. I meant my opinion was not asked.

I like patriotic emotion you are very much important spice for this forum. A must addition. And welcome back. I have no idea why they ban u.
I dont believe in concepts of spice on forum,we arent here to entertain anyone, its more like u love ur country and u express it in a certain way.and that platform to express urself is provided by forums.
I am allergic to the use of word spice cuz ihave seen indians using it a lot for about anyone and anything and not in a very cool sense. specifically when they use the word masala. for e.g we bring masala tothis forum then it sounds horrid. Not every place is bollywood. Lets follow some decorum.
Dont think i am bashing indians here, but maintaining some decorum always goes a long way.

To me forums are more of a place for intellectual discussions (even tho i am usually a silent reader in such debates) and then u can have dedicated forum for lounging around just as its here.

Ohh mujhay yaad aya @IrbiS bahi aap nay mera status check kiya?

Aur @WAJsal and @fakhre mirpur kahan gayeb hain?

I dont believe in concepts of spice on forum,we arent here to entertain anyone, its more like u love ur country and u express it in a certain way.and that platform to express urself is provided by forums.
I am allergic to the use of word spice cuz ihave seen indians using it a lot for about anyone and anything and not in a very cool sense. specifically when they use the word masala. for e.g we bring masala tothis forum then it sounds horrid. Not every place is bollywood. Lets follow some decorum.
Dont think i am bashing indians here, but maintaining some decorum always goes a long way.

To me forums are more of a place for intellectual discussions (even tho i am usually a silent reader in such debates) and then u can have dedicated forum for lounging around just as its here.
You got the wrong metaphor. I was meaning more in line of say: color in case of vibgyor. Say a rainbow is incomplete without specific color out of seven.

I would suggest you not make a generic point of view about all indian. Yes most people come here to show they are the boss. Media and Bollywood made em think india is super awesome and hate Pakistan.

I for once don't hate any body it's too strong and We have a smaller life to love and share happiness. A healthy debate is imp. But not jingoism.

You are good enjoy don't take a forum too serious it's propaganda fed and most guys come here to bitch.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom