What's new

Whatever

And you need a new cat. Every time I look at, it looks like a colorful shrew for a second. Then I tell myself : it's a cat
Inni payari tau hai, kuch din rakh loon irbis then i will change it? Or u dont like it at all? Lolz @ shrewwwwww.
Waisi tau nahi lag rahi thee. Lolzzzz that was a funny comment

Edit, by cat imeant avatar,idont own a cat

Inni payari tau hai, kuch din rakh loon irbis then i will change it?

change??

cats are loyal and loving until they die... same should be reciprocated by the humans the cats have been trusting.

Inni payari tau hai, kuch din rakh loon irbis then i will change it? Or u dont like it at all? Lolz @ shrewwwwww.
Waisi tau nahi lag rahi thee. Lolzzzz that was a funny comment

She's fine, it just takes a second to realize it's kitty. You don't have to change it for me.

About that shrew
MyosKih1.jpg

Payara saa hai. Cutu hai shrew. Looks like mouse, but its not a rodent I think.

It's not a rodent, nonetheless very busy hunter. It has to eat about it's own weight or more in 24-hours

Last edited:
It's not a rodent and very busy hunter. It has to eat about it's own weight or more in 24-hours
Wowww thats some interesting fact. iwill read up more on it.
Irbis generally speaking u have ever googled or read abt spiders and their kinds, like the lethal ones , tarantula , black widow, daddy long legs etc etc...

Last edited:
LOL... it was always there. They used to do it in Jute Field, Bamboo bush etc. now do it in Hateer Jheel. Its all natural and some people will always do that.

may be but this become rampant and very open and in such a young age !! our social restriction have broken . few months back had the bad luck of witnessing another incident where the young love couple were doing in front of everyone in dhanmondi lake . we are losing our shame now a days .

get into a computer institute and study the fundamentals ( operating system design, processor design etc )... i say this because computing can lead you onto learning many other fields.

but what is your current field of interest??

and how was the girl treated by the on-lookers?? and what the hell was the army man doing arresting or harassing this girl... he should be out hunting some ji people.

when do you think bangladesh ( specifically the ji ) will send people to mars??

fortunately there were no people only me and the guard and self employed social gourd army man whose actual duty was to monitor the development work in that project area (may be a habildar ) as the girl were too young only 13 year old she was given situp holding her ear 10 time . yea you are right while the gourd inform me his duty is to see whither any couple doing any thing there .while returning i saw he again caught another love couple who i saw sitting beside lake water and giving lecture . this army guy may be Tabliq jamaat follower imo.

Wowww thats some interesting fact. iwill read up more on it.
Irbis generally speaking u have ever googled or read abt spiders and their kinds, like the lethal ones , tarantula , black widow, daddy long legs etc etc...

Not yet

daddy long legs

These actually aren't spiders and only one known species is venomous, but its mouth-parts are too small to penetrate human skin. Daddy-long legs are the common name for the Harvestman, though sometimes it also refers to the Cranefly (not a spider) or the less-than-dangerous to humans Cellar Spider.

This is what people typically refer to as a "daddy long-legs"
Opiliones_harvestman.jpg

Opiliones

Shrews on the other hand are poisonous, they take the poison from animals they eat and make it their own, such as scorpions and snakes:

tarantula

Like Wolf-Spiders, Tarantulas use their size and strength to hunt, their venom is rather weak against humans though.

Black Widows are dangerous, as are brown widows and similar comb-web spiders like red-backs and red-legged widows, but only so to immune-compromised individuals such as the sick, elderly or young.

Their bite will still leave a necrotic lesion though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom