What's new

Whatever

Get your experience first.

I have some of that ! :)

Not 3 years though ! :(

But the program I am looking at is ranked top 50 in the world and doesn't require work experience 'cause its not an MBA-esque program ! :agree:

3 years in a REPUTABLE institution. Like Standard Chartered, HBL or otherwise(and no JC Bank does not count nor does SindhBank).

How does a top audit firm's audit and later corporate finance department sound like ? :azn:

How does a top audit firm's audit and later corporate finance department sound like ? :azn:
Known abroad and not shady. That is all you need. Then sit back and apply in your third year onto this lists numbers

Business school rankings from the Financial Times - FT.com

Dont be needless ambitious.

stick to
5,14,19 26,30,42 and 45.
If you write a damn good personal statement and get some serious references in there.. you'll be in and your career set for life ONLY if you NEVER look back on Pakistan.

After that

Look up 51-100 in this list and apply away to the US and UK.
Leave the rest and dont settle.

Okay Joke Aside - Ma'am do you know of a good business school in Norway or Sweden ? :what:

:lol:I like your sense of humor:partay:.

Unfortunately for you, I really don't know too much or have ever paid attention to the business side of academia here. I went the engineering route, followed by military service in the RNoAF (partially while still a student), then I became a student again and ended up working for a Norwegian-based defense contractor - given the limited choices, it should be easy to ascertain my place of employment.

If you're really interested, expand your scope and look in Sweden and Denmark:

CBS - Copenhagen Business School

Stockholm School of Economics - Stockholm School of Economics

These two are among the best in Scandinavia, and in all of Europe.

If you're really interested in business in Norway, here's your best choice:

Trondheim Business School (TBS) - HiST - Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag

I'm a grad of the NTNU:

NTNU: Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet - NTNU

My Masters program was in Cybernetics and Robotics:

Kybernetikk og robotikk (sivilingeniør/master, 5 år) - NTNU

I share this commonality with our Swedish friend @SvenSvensonov - partially why I like him so much:smitten: (there are other reasons too).

I share this commonality with our Swedish friend @SvenSvensonov - partially why I like him so much:smitten: (there are other reasons too).

AI for UUV/USV? Remote weapons systems? Missile processing systems? Discrimination algorithms? Safety support and testing?

:undecided:

I don't know:(.

I build robots:partay::

195_arm.jpg

arm.jpg

Ok, technically I make humans function better (or compromised ones function normally).

I have a Masters in Behavioral Neuroscience and am a Doctoral candidate in a Biochemical Engineering program. My interest in and knowledge of electronics, and thus my current job, comes from my military service.

AI for UUV/USV? Remote weapons systems? Missile processing systems? Discrimination algorithms? Safety support and testing?

:undecided:

I don't know:(.

You're a smart boy, you'll get it eventually:D.

I have a Masters in Behavioral Neuroscience and am a Doctoral candidate in a Biochemical Engineering program. My interest in and knowledge of electronics, and thus my current job, comes from my military service.

:o: Really smart apparently. :angry:Great. Now I feel inadequate.

I'll give you a hint. I work with autonomous systems. Of course, that could be anything that you mentioned and more:partay:.

Good luck:p:.

@SvenSvensonov @Transhumanist - I feel like a featherweight next to you intellectual juggernauts ! :(

The only consolation, I suppose, is that my management and finance department counterpart in your respective organizations is the one who decides whether your projects are getting funding or not or whether you get a pay raise or not ? :devil:

So now I feel like :D :-

i-have-the-power_o_624772[1].jpg

@SvenSvensonov@Transhumanist

Last edited:
I can't say I have.

Whats wrong with the orange dressed guy ? Why does he even multiple ears ?
Ufff
I'm surprised that you know nothing about hindu celebrations. dont you've hindus in Pakistan???

Waise the guy in orange is Ravana, and he was supposed to have 10 heads (as in he was supposed to be a genius).

Ufff
I'm surprised that you know nothing about hindu celebrations. dont you've hindus in Pakistan???

Waise the guy in orange is Ravana, and he was supposed to have 10 heads (as in he was supposed to be a genius).

I don't know anything about Hindu celebrations except that you guys have a festival of Holi where you throw colored dust on each other but thats just about it ! :undecided:

Hindu Pakistanis are concentrated more in Sindh so I've only ever come across a dozen or so Hindus and I never really got around to asking them about their religious festivals. Christian Pakistanis, on the other hand, are present in Punjab in sizable numbers and I've celebrated their festivals with them so I have a fair idea of what those festivals are, whats their background etc.

Who's Ravana ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom