Whatever

Awesome

Attachments

• 1427698625072.jpg
    1427698625072.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 19
Please let me bring these verse to you @Nihonjin1051

(From Quran)

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).

"...and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because among these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).

"O you who believe! Be helpers of God -- as Jesus the son of Mary said to the Disciples, 'Who will be my helpers in (the work of) God?' Said the disciples, 'We are God's helpers!' Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved. But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed" (61:14).

I will part with you with a verse from 1st Corinthians 13: 4 - 8, 13:

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Good Night, bro @Indos !

Salam @Gufi !! How have you been, my friend? I' haven't seen you in a while --- i hope work and reviews are going well for you. Ahaha, thank you! Isn't this doggie so cute? :) :) :)
Yes the people here are hateful and drain your happiness.... Now my ignore list is much longer and I am a happier person... Dirty minded two faced people are something I do not keep around in real life... why should i subject myself to them online.. Anyway I am back till my next encounter with brainless oafs...
And yes the doggy is adorable...
Pray for me, my friend, have a big assessment i'll be taking this Tuesday. Please include me in your Dua. :)
My friend you will do great, I have every belief in your abilities. Best of luck

your cheetah pictures reminded me of this girl, tippi, whose friends in the namibia bush included a cheetah...

1082113481.jpeg

from your post...

classic cat sleep pose...

Leopard3.jpg

classic cat hunt pose...

FelisChausMunsiari3.jpg

the seeming innocence of this one... :lol:

768px-SandCat12.jpg
Not so cute :D :p:

Back
Top Bottom