What's new

Whatever

@SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @AndrewJin @Víðarr - Have I introduced you guys to the Founder of Pakistan ? :azn:

I do believe I've seen him before:-). Not in person obviously, by his presence on PDF is strong. I hope his presence in Pakistani life and culture is strong too.

Gustav Sava, Sweden's founder - Winner of the Swedish War of Liberation against Christian II, deposer of the Kalmar Union, unifier of Sweden:

Sweden, forward into the future, with beard.

2480883_orig.jpg

Gustav I of Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was a rather brutal chap... "kind of a butthole," history has remarked:p:.

From the Kalmar Union Sweden came, from Gustav I of Sweden it did rise.

Leve vår kung!

I do believe I've seen him before:-). Not in person obviously, by his presence on PDF is strong. I hope his presence in Pakistani life and culture is strong too.

Gustav Sava, Sweden's founder - Winner of the Swedish War of Liberation against Christian II, deposer of the Kalmar Union, unifier of Sweden:

View attachment 209827

Leve vår kung!
He compared himself to Mussa A.S!

LOL let him know what is at stake. Take him with you. :lol:
Hi. MY name is wasiq hussain. i always wanted to join the pak army and had great dreams of doing good. but now i feel that i may be rejected due to a issue i have with my collar bone. I Think it is fractured as .. i remember that i once got injured while playing but i never had any type of surgery and after the injury i healed in 2 to 3 weeks but i think my collar bone got bent a liitle. Can i pass the medical exam in ISSB?

How do you think he would feel about modern day Pakistan?

Unfortunately when we buried Our Father we buried most of his ideals with him. And that is the greatest tragedy of Pakistan and us Pakistanis because for us he was our George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln all rolled into one.

He'd probably be sad to see us in the state we are; of how we ignored everything that he taught us. But I suppose he'd be glad that his people are as resilient as ever and are in search of the advent of a leader like him to guide us through these turbulent times and realize the dreams we dreamt when we fought, bled and died to achieve Pakistan.

Which is precisely why I'd implore you to watch the movie 'Jinnah' to see what the dream of Pakistan was and who was the great man who captivated our hearts with talk of liberty, equality and justice.

Unfortunately still we've never introduced this great man to the people of the world as he should've been introduced.

Though slowly but surely we're rediscovering Our Father and maybe in due course of time we'd reclaim the country he dreamt of, the ideals he taught us and the conduct he expected from us. :pakistan:

It is strong because if there is one man that Pakistanis from all walks of life, all sides of the political spectrum and all ethnicities can agree on - Its him. That he was the only one of a long list of so-called leaders and politicians who was sincere to us.

Unfortunately we've forgotten almost all that he taught us, all that he represented and all that his aspirations for Pakistan were. But slowly and surely we're moving towards rediscovering him.

View attachment 209827

Leve vår kung!

:tup:

@Víðarr - So ma'am are you a born-American or you a little like my cousins; went to the States for their undergrad, fell in love with the country and its people and so they decided to stick around ! :)

@Víðarr - So ma'am are you a born-American

Nope, your second condition is my story. Born and raised in Vladivostok, lived in Russia until age 18. After completing my primary schooling, I told my parents I wanted to travel the world before going to college, I was tired of school at that time, they agreed to finance a trip. However, I grew attached to the US while here, met some nice people, toured several states, my parents were happy to help me move too when I told them I wanted to stay. This came with the condition that I would support myself, they would offer only one-month's rent:angry:.

Underwent the citizenship process, found work as a florist for a while, went to college, and stayed in the US, eventually ending up in the arms of a "sailor" after joining the navy myself. I would have been an analyst, even studied up on foreign system, took the courses and testing, passed them all. But my poor eyesight at close ranges means I can't accurately examine pictures or computer screens:(. I passed the course, but was rejected for medical reasons. So I went into the Pharmacy Officer program, earned my Pharm.D last year from VCU and the rest is history.

Or if you want the abridged version.

No, I was born in Russia, but fell in love with the US and its diversity.

:usflag:

Last edited:
Nope, your second condition is my story. Born and raised in Vladivostok, lived in Russia until age 18. After completing my primary schooling, I told my parents I wanted to travel the world before going to college, I was tired of school at that time, they agreed to finance a trip. However, I grew attached to the US while here, met some nice people, toured several states, my parents were happy to help me move too when I told them I wanted to stay. This came with the condition that I would support myself, they would offer only one-month's rent:angry:. Underwent the citizenship process, found work as a florist for a while, went to college, and stayed in the US, eventually ending up in the arms of a "sailor" after joining the navy myself. I would have been an analyst, even studies up on foreign system, took the courses and testing, passed them all. But my poor eyesight at close ranges means I can't accurately examine pictures of computer screens:(. I passed the course, but was rejected for medical reasons. So I went into the Pharmacist Officer program, earned my Pharm.D last year from VCU and the rest is history.

Or if you want the abridged version.

No, I was born in Russia, but fell in love with the US and its diversity.

:usflag:

OMG @SvenSvensonov I didn't know that you were married to Mila Kunis ! :o:

Jokes aside; its a nice real life tale about determination, adventure and love ! :)

But come on Russia can be diverse too with wonderful people ! :(

Or so said a friend of mine who went to Moscow for his graduate degree ! :undecided:

Though he kept saying that the weather was really....really.....really cold and Moscow was fairly expensive on a student's budget ! :unsure:

@Víðarr - Where is my reply ? :pissed:

So did you watch the movie or not ? :azn:

o_O

I'm still at work:pissed:. No time for a movie now!!! Later, it's only 4 pm, but first I need to find it:p:.

Russian ladies ! :ashamed:

And all old people look cute ! :)

Russian woman - age 29

:yahoo::smitten::smitten::smitten::bunny:
post-60632-0-43190800-1374433954.jpg

Russian woman - age 30

:butcher:
angry_old_russion_lady.jpg

Not all old people are cute:pissed:

All old ladies look like kind and caring Grandmas ! :)
stop getting mushy keep me laughing :P This was the best part of my day today.... right before u guys started discussing russian ageing women.... get back to the funny stuff :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom