What's new

Whatever

:lol:

All old ladies look like kind and caring Grandmas ! :)

Really? I like old people too, but sometimes they can be total butts:angry:!

But seriously, if the Russian's want to ensure they are never attacked by the US, then they should opt for a Navy like this

barbie17_1.jpg

Can't say I'd go to war against her.

:bunny:

lol and all this time Russia has been investing in Subs while it should have been working on ramps built on cruisers and aircraft carriers... :devil:
More like model carriers and ramp cruisers

Russian women start like this

:smitten:- that's right, I think they're cute too:smitten:
View attachment 209971

Unfortunately as they grow older they become crazy and ugly

:o:

:sniper::guns:
View attachment 209972

:cray:I don't want to grow up:sad:
Would be better if you had their contact info :secret:

Also of lady with the axe, but strictly for logging help

@waz

Could I bother you for a favor? I noticed that in the Europe & Russia forum there was a lack of "sticky" threads (only one). Since this:

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history

Gets updated often, would you be so kind as to "sticky" it? Lots of good info inside that thread.

And if it isn't too much trouble, could I bother you for the same with this thread?:

Micro stories - small news bits too small to have their own thread

This one I update daily, so it always has interesting and new activity.

Thanks

SvenSvensonov

Last edited:
Food for thought

Attachments

• 1427872793269.jpg
    1427872793269.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 24
Valla konuya sen atladın sazan gibi, bende her seferinde gelişine yapıştırıyorum... :meeting:

Continue to with your slandering, such losers like you always does such stuff....i,e. Rmi and rest of the Mullah squad.

You are extremely stupid.... you know what ??? Do your best. :)

Being man about what ? I always stand behind my words. Write as many of slanders / non-sense, Iranians are doing that daily against me...who gives a fvck if a Turkish moron does that additionally ?

Look who chickened out. :lol:
@telkon
Bro, since that other thread is troll infested, and I don't wanna continue the discussion, I quoted you here.
I read your comments in Cay Bahcesi. While I appreciate you supporting my case(I know that you supported me because you think what I said was right, not because of personal friendship/hatred), and I appreciated it a lot, since I know that you are one the most knowledgable and balanced members of this forum, but at the same time, you don't need to spend time in answering their quotes about me. Our time worths more to be wasted in useless discussions. Thanks

Bro, since that other thread is troll infested, and I don't wanna continue the discussion, I quoted you here.
I read your comments in Cay Bahcesi. While I appreciate you supporting my case(I know that you supported me because you think what I said was right, not because of personal friendship/hatred), and I appreciated it a lot, since I know that you are one the most knowledgable and balanced members of this forum, but at the same time, you don't need to spend time in answering their quotes about me. Our time worths more to be wasted in useless discussions. Thanks

You called Turkish "Caring for their agenda, not caring a bit for Azeris.".....you didn't talked about the government but as Turkish people in general...

I didn't care when you insulted Erdoğan, AKP, Current Government...... i don't like them a bit.....but when you hurled insults to Turkey and Turkish people in general..... well, go to hell (you can take Telkon with you as well)

You called Turkish "Caring for their agenda, not caring a bit for Azeris.".....you didn't talked about the government but as Turkish people in general...

I didn't care when you insulted Erdoğan, AKP, Current Government...... i don't like them a bit.....but when you hurled insults to Turkey and Turkish people in general..... well, go to hell (you can take Telkon with you as well)

I don't know what kinda retard you are, but in our culture, when someone is ignored multiple times, they consider it as in insult and realize that they should back off. I guess you simply cannot understand that. Maybe there is a cultural difference.

BTW, I know what I have said and whom I have intended to be directed at that comment. I don't need anyone to be distort my intention and/or words. I stand by what I have said, and tell it again as well, I know that your type of people are faking to be friends with others, meaning that they are friends with others, and are their "Kardesh kardesh kardesh ...", as long as it suits their agenda. It is a big part of the nature of people of your type. I know people of your type so well. ;)

Kai's not working right now, so I'll talk to him and see if he's available. Remember though, the time needed to start a thread or update one is less than the time needed to carry on a conversation. I know he's been busy this week, and is operating on a different time-schedule, but he should be available.

CheerUpCatAndDog.jpg

Kai's not working right now, so I'll talk to him and see if he's available. Remember though, the time needed to start a thread or update one is less than the time needed to carry on a conversation. I know he's been busy this week, and is operating on a different time-schedule, but he should be available.

View attachment 210409

Its alright.....if hes busy let him work 'cause works more important ! :agree:

But what about you ? You never replied to my posts in the 'what do you dislike about your country' thread ! :pissed:

I thought I had maybe, inadvertently, taken too many digs at Russians and Swedes ! :oops:

Enough to make both @SvenSvensonov and you go :sniper:on me ! :o:

I thought I had maybe, inadvertently, taken too many digs at Russians and Swedes ! :oops:

I can't speak for him, but you can poke fun of Russians all you feel like. I'm dissatisfied with the countries current situation and direction too:angry:!

Bear (that's Russia) doesn't mind too much. Russian's are strong people, they can handle poking.
bear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom