What's new

Whatever

@WAJsal It all began when Armstrong described an opposition to getting married too soon as it would shackle him as prompted by Vid@rr's comment.

I sort of implied that although faithful in marriage, in my cultural set-up, huh, say experimenting was allowed prior!

8-) It sort of went slightly dirty after that!

;) Tay.

wow satchel, pinkish shirt and gold in the frame of the shades... totally manly

They call these guys metrosexuals nowadays. I may be a bit old school and too straight but while
I understand it may only reflect their confidence, i would still use a more derogatory term, I'm afraid!

Sorry but honest, Tay.

I sort of implied that although faithful in marriage, in my cultural set-up, huh, say experimenting was allowed prior!
:o:What sort of experiment?
It all began when Armstrong described an opposition to getting married too soon as it would shackle him as prompted by Vid@rr's comment.
He is right.Why get married when your are still young.Well,if you have found that girl,i don't see the point in waiting.
@Armstrong ,bhai shadi kar rahay ho?Arrange or love ? invitation bhi nahe diya:cry:.

Well,if you have found that girl,i don't see the point in waiting.
That girl is an illusion, there comes a time when you are mature enough to just say, ok I have done everything in life, now let me make it hell, and they get married :P

Too many of of too many sorts to discuss in public unless certain all are open-minded adults?
try and abstain, we have females around at times and it we should respect that

I will abstain, mate, and in fact have been trying to close that parenthesis for a while.

Good day, Tay.

P.S. I should have added -which I don't trust is the case - to that post.

Too many of too many sorts to discuss in public unless certain all are open-minded adults?

8-) Tay.
OK.
I was never interested.I was just messing with him.:p:
That girl is an illusion, there comes a time when you are mature enough to just say, ok I have done everything in life, now let me make it hell, and they get married :P
So you have never met a girl,when you see her and you get a feeling "she is the one."

So you have never met a girl,when you see her and you get a feeling "she is the one."
hormones, strong relationships are built with time and effort,the one is a concept which is superficial.

@Nihonjin1051 that is the most adorable DP ever... and where are you lost? You know I am still waiting for those pictures.... and the documentary... :cray::pissed:

@Nihonjin1051 that is the most adorable DP ever... and where are you lost? You know I am still waiting for those pictures.... and the documentary... :cray::pissed:

Salam @Gufi !! How have you been, my friend? I' haven't seen you in a while --- i hope work and reviews are going well for you. Ahaha, thank you! Isn't this doggie so cute? :) :) :)

Pray for me, my friend, have a big assessment i'll be taking this Tuesday. Please include me in your Dua. :)

Sincerely I Remain,

To my Brother @Indos ,

rumithanks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom