What's new

Whatever

If this doesn't temp you, you're probably not a women

View attachment 208657

I am definitely not a woman....I am a guy ! :o:

Why do so many people think like that ? :taz:

I am not even feminine in the least bit ! :argh:

Ouch @Víðarr .....ouch ! :cry:

Wait I'll put my picture on for a few seconds as my avatar ! :)

:lol:

That might be because they are actually kind of common, especially in Europe.

Behold, the European Man Bag:sarcastic:, it's a "satchel:pleasantry:" not a purse.

View attachment 208658

This whole picture is a fashion no-no. :lol:Oh, Europe, whenever I need to feel better I just laugh at you.

That is so wrong....so.....so very wrong ! :sarcastic:

I am definitely not a woman....I am a guy ! :o:

Why do so many people think like that ? :taz:

I am not even feminine in the least bit ! :argh:

o_OHmm, I dunno? You're more sensitive than I am. That's not a quirk though, we women need someone who can sympathize with our feelings and listen for hours and hours and hours about how our days went and our mothers day, and what we want for dinner and how we're never listened too, and why our husbands suck and we should have never got married in the first place and want a divorce...

:blah:

"Several long hours later"

And that's why women like sympathetic and sensitive men.

:lol:Unfortunately the best listeners and most empathetic men around turn stone-cold and unfeeling after they get married. Who wants to go through this day-after-day?

That is so wrong....so.....so very wrong ! :sarcastic:

Yep, Europe never really left the 80s. Still a fashion nightmare.

o_OHmm, I dunno? You're more sensitive than I am. That's not a quirk though, we women need someone who can sympathize with our feelings and listen for hours and hours and hours about how our days went and our mothers day, and what we want for dinner and how we're never listened too, and why our husbands suck and we should have never got married in the first place and want a divorce...

"Several long hours later"

And that's why women like sympathetic and sensitive men.

:lol:Unfortunately the best listeners and most empathetic men around turn stone-cold and unfeeling after they get married.

Yep, Europe never really left the 80s. Still a fashion nightmare.

:lol:

:enjoy:

You should count yourself lucky if you're single. Dating is fun, but once it gets serious -

url.jpg

Could you imaging going through at least one tear-filled rant a week:o:? I tell you, from experience it sucks, Kai just never shuts up:sarcastic:.

Last edited:
:enjoy:

You should count yourself lucky if you're single. Dating is fun, but once it gets serious -

View attachment 208659

Could you imaging going through at least one tear-filled rant a weak:o:? I tell you, from experience it sucks, Kai just never shuts up:sarcastic:.

Yeah I am definitely single with no plans of marriage for a long...long....long time ! Partly because I've seen so many seemingly perfect marriages go so horribly wrong amongst my friends and cousins that I've gotten averse to the idea of marriage ! So marriage would be a big No...No for me unless I find that special someone who understands what true love really is, in the words of Khalil Gibran : Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love !

Oh heaven's no what am I saying; men are supposed to be rugged not mushy eyed romantic puppies from some novel ! No wonder people on this forum thought I was a lady ! :argh:

And partly because I am only 24 ! :o:

I have to see the world first and achieve at least some of my life's ambitions before I take the plunge.....if I take the plunge ! :smokin:

And @Víðarr don't you worry about @SvenSvensonov we all know that deep down he really...really cares for you but you know a Viking will never say that out loud 'cause its not manly enough ! :lol:

God bless you both; you guys make a lovely couple ! :)

Yeah I am definitely single with no plans of marriage for a long...long....long time ! Partly because I've seen so many seemingly perfect marriages go so horribly wrong amongst my friends and cousins that I've gotten averse to the idea of marriage ! So marriage would be a big No...No for me unless I find that special someone who understands what true love really is, in the words of Khalil Gibran : Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love !

Oh heaven's no what am I saying; men are supposed to be rugged not mushy eyed romantic puppies from some novel ! :argh:

And partly because I am only 24 ! :o:

I have to see the world first and achieve at least some of my life's ambitions before I take the plunge.....if I take the plunge ! :smokin:

Very, very, very smart. I'm 2 1/2 years younger than Kai, in my mid-twenties, and was freaked out when we got deep into our second year of dating - everyday dreading he'd propose to me. I was still in school, had a low-paying Navy job, Kai was still in the Navy and was overseas just as much as he was home, he was a student too. I was scared that he'd make a rash decision and ask for my hand in marriage. I didn't know how to respond.

Fortunately Kai's smart, if not a bit goofy, he too values stability, achieving his life's ambitions, and waited until I finished school and started working in the position I now have, he also completed his enlistment. It might suck being alone sometimes, but I would choose stability over uncertainty any day of the week.

And with that, I'm off for the night. Home with the dogs, husband overseas, *sigh*, I guess I'll watch some mushy romantic comedy or something:(.

See you tomorrow morning for us, night for you, or later in the evening, same time as now.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Very, very, very smart. I'm 2 1/2 years younger than Kai, in my mid-twenties, and was freaked out when we got deep into our second year of dating - everyday dreading he'd propose to me. I was still in school, had a low-paying Navy job, Kai was still in the Navy and was overseas just as much as he was home, he was a student too. I was scared that he'd make a rash decision and ask for my hand in marriage. I didn't know how to respond.

Fortunately Kai's smart, if not a bit goofy, he too values stability, achieving his life's ambitions, and waited until I finished school and started working in the position I now have, he also completed his enlistment. It might suck being alone sometimes, but I would choose stability over uncertainty any day of the week.

And with that, I'm off for the night. Home with the dogs, husband overseas, *sign*, I guess I'll watch some mushy romantic comedy or something:(.

See you tomorrow morning for us, night for you, or later in the evening, same time as now.

:cheers:

Das va danya, ma'am ! :wave:

Its a Sunday morning here in Pakistan and I'm off with my friends to eat some traditional Pakistani breakfast ! :smokin:

Take care ! :)

Nooo
thats the youngest sarpanch (village head) in India. She's just 20yr old and her name is Afsana.
And am not even half as innocent-looking as her. :lol:

Thanks for answering, currently I have revealed my real one, about some days ago, just occasionally done to make sure that I dont have double personality while spending time here :D

Dont want to put it longer since almost all these members here are males, so what for, just to cause some jealousy among us .......... :lol:

I have seen your former post though ( non edited) :police:

Thanks for answering, currently I have revealed my real one, about some days ago, just occasionally done to make sure that I dont have double personality while spending time here :D
You can do that safely because nobody is gonna come to split and slice you off this forum. :)

Dont want to put it longer since almost all these members here are males, so what for, just to cause some jealousy among us .......... :lol:
Should work for you!! :lol:

I have seen your former post though ( non edited) :police:
Ohhhhwwww!
I thought I should edit it before anyone misunderstands me. Lolzz

Nooo
thats the youngest sarpanch (village head) in India. She's just 20yr old and her name is Afsana.
And am not even half as innocent-looking as her. :lol:
I was about to ask you the same thing.

She has covered her hairs, meaning she's a Muslim. But am a hindu. :)
Oh OK.

@levina , started writing yesterday ,and have a feeling you're gonna love this one.Might finish and post it tomorrow.Sorry for the inconvenience ,have been very busy for last couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom