What's new

Whatever

Took you long enough ! :coffee:

And not because of my mentions but rather @Víðarr scolding you to go and talk to me ! :tsk:

:p:

She can be persuasive, the question now is where it was a carrot or stick approach. Which do you think would motivate me more:partay:? I'm working from home tomorrow, but still working, without the oversight I can talk more, so you'll see me around more. After that it's the weekend, don't know about that yet, but I'll have time.

Have you ever dabbled in software engineering? Don't!!! It sucks bad!!!

She can be persuasive, the question now is where it was a carrot or stick approach. Which do you think would motivate me more:partay:? I'm working from home tomorrow, but still working, without the oversight I can talk more, so you'll see me around more. After that it's the weekend, don't know about that yet, but I'll have time.

@Víðarr can you please use a hockey-and-hockey approach on him next time; sticks don't work on Sven Magnuson anymore ! :angry:

Nahhh mate I've never really dabbled in anything close to software engineering; in fact one might even accuse me of being technology illiterate because I'd rather have my old Nokia 2100 with its simple functions then my current Iphone 'cause I can't seem to figure out how to make it work properly ! :(

Okay I'm off now.....its 6:30 a.m here.....I gotta go to work ! :taz:

And for her kindness to me I expect you to take @Víðarr out to her favorite place for dinner ! :agree:

Or else ! :mad:

:disagree:

I asked you nicely.

off now.....its 6:30 a.m here.....I gotta go to work ! :taz:

Enjoy your day Mr. Armstrong:yahoo:. And goodnight from us.

@Ababeel :blink: no way you must be kidding me............... in this much time you only managed 569.................:blink:

@Oscar or @waz

I recently posted a thread in the Air Warfare section titled, "Infrared Search And Track Systems And The Future Of The US Fighter Force", but it's stuck in moderation. Could either of you take a look at it for me? There shouldn't be anything wrong with the article, it's just long.

Thanks!

Will do my friend.

Thanks Jamahir for all your valuable inputs. I have made my mind I am going to travel.
Good henna and wish you good luck. Welcome to Delhi ncr. Gurgaon will be hot at this time of year. And remember rains means traffic jams. Just like any southasian metro.

Thanks Jamahir for all your valuable inputs. I have made my mind I am going to travel.

marhaba... bravo... !!! :tup:

colonel-gaddafi-image-2-359320639.jpg

Last edited:
@Víðarr - Hows life treating you, ma'am ? :)

Lets see how good of a chemist you really are ? :D

Whats the name of the salt compound used in the hypertension treatment medicine 'Norvasc' ? :azn:

I'll give you a hint : it starts with 'A' ! :)

And where the heck is @SvenSvensonov . Do you know what he said when I asked him if I could be an Honorary Viking, he said that at 5'8 I'm too short to be a Viking ! :(

He even called me a 'midget' ! :cray:

That was cruel of you @SvenSvensonov ! :angry:

Now to avenge my honor @Víðarr with your permission may I tease @SvenSvensonov about his 'man-purse'; in fact I've heard that at college @SvenSvensonov 's buddies used to call him Tinkerbell because of his 'man-purse' ! :unsure:

You have no idea how hard it was to get him to switch over to a wallet ! :tsk:

Disclaimer: @Víðarr I was just kidding; now don't go on teasing @SvenSvensonov about this ! :oops:

On second thought - Tease away ! :devil:

And @SvenSvensonov - I expect you to 'thank' and 'reply' to my post 'cause if you can update the micro-thread then you can sure as heck have some time for a Brother's post ! :coffee:

Do you know what he said when I asked him if I could be an Honorary Viking, he said that at 5'8 I'm too short to be a Viking ! :(

Sven was right!!! At that height, you're even too small to be a Viking lander :
The completely outfitted lander measured approx- imately 3 meters (10 feet) across and was about 2 meters (7 feet) tall. It weighed about 576 kilograms (1, 270 pounds) without fuel.
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/fact_sheets/viking.pdf

:closed:

:jester:Tay.

Last post on PDF...
Thanks to
Mod team.
@WebMaster @Oscar @Manticore @waz @Horus @Chak Bamu
it was nice interaction ... good work done ..
keep it up
-----
Indian members
Not tagging any one as list is big.. so just a one word.. Thanks..
you guys rocking ..
had good learning experience..
--
Pakistani members
learned a lot from you guys on all sphere of life and subject.. like indian members..
keep good work..
--
May Allah .. god .. bhagvan . Jesus... .give everyone best for his or her journey called life..
--
Over and out ..
Pursuit of happiness .. in pursuit :-):closed:
---
:pdf:
any reason for leaving? getting married?

@Armstrong
Ahhhhhhhh, don't feel like that, mate!
Here, let me make it up to you by showing how dumb I really am :
Whats the name of the salt compound used in the hypertension treatment medicine 'Norvasc' ? :azn:

I'll give you a hint : it starts with 'A' ! :)

Arsenic?

So see, at least you're not a mental midget?

Tay.

P.S. Which of course doesn't preclude that you could be mental, period? :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom