What's new

Whatever

a communist who hates dogs,loves fat chicks etc etc.

meaning i go against the brainwashings that the capitalist establishment wants to promote... winter clothing for dogs, "essential and healthy foods" to be bought by every female who wants to remain "healthy" ( meaning thin ), and to become thin one must buy membership at o a "slimming center", and thin females who are easily brainwashed are more likely to keep dogs... yes i am weird because i refuse to be brainwashed. :enjoy:

meaning i go against the brainwashings that the capitalist establishment wants to promote... winter clothing for dogs, "essential and healthy foods" to be bought by every female who wants to remain "healthy" ( meaning thin ), and to become thin one must go to a "slimming center", and thin females who are easily brainwashed are more likely to keep dogs... yes i am weird because i refuse to be brainwashed. :enjoy:

image.png

If you 2 are gonna play lions and tigers I'm heading to twitter

Last post on PDF...
Thanks to
Mod team.
@WebMaster @Oscar @Manticore @waz @Horus @Chak Bamu
it was nice interaction ... good work done ..
keep it up
-----
Indian members
Not tagging any one as list is big.. so just a one word.. Thanks..
you guys rocking ..
had good learning experience..
--
Pakistani members
learned a lot from you guys on all sphere of life and subject.. like indian members..
keep good work..
--
May Allah .. god .. bhagvan . Jesus... .give everyone best for his or her journey called life..
--
Over and out ..
Pursuit of happiness .. in pursuit :-):closed:
---
:pdf:

Last post on PDF...
Thanks to
Mod team.
@WebMaster @Oscar @Manticore @waz @Horus @Chak Bamu
it was nice interaction ... good work done ..
keep it up
-----
Indian members
Not tagging any one as list is big.. so just a one word.. Thanks..
you guys rocking ..
had good learning experience..
--
Pakistani members
learned a lot from you guys on all sphere of life and subject.. like indian members..
keep good work..
--
May Allah .. god .. bhagvan . Jesus... .give everyone best for his or her journey called life..
--
Over and out ..
Pursuit of happiness .. in pursuit :-):closed:
---
:pdf:

it was nice to talk to you about guru nanak those months back, though i don't agree with many of your other posts. :-)

see if you can come back... at least be a reader.

toodle doo for now.

@Icarus - Aur phir Sethi Sahib, kiya ho raha haiii ? :azn:

Someone was asking me why I was calling you as Sethi Sahib; I can't seem to remember which PDF member it was ! :undecided:

I was tempted to tell them that you too had PCB ambitions and were in possession of a chiryaaa (bird) that gave you all the latest news ! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom