What's new

Whatever

@Icarus - Aur phir Sethi Sahib, kiya ho raha haiii ? :azn:

Someone was asking me why I was calling you as Sethi Sahib; I can't seem to remember which PDF member it was ! :undecided:

I was tempted to tell them that you too had PCB ambitions and were in possession of a chiryaaa (bird) that gave you all the latest news ! :whistle:

Apparently, they already got the same idea. Just take a quick glance at my profile and you will find said member, echoing the said sentiments.
As for kiya horaha hai? Bas yaar, 23rd March khairiat say guzar gaya, thora relax kar rahay hain ab.

Apparently, they already got the same idea. Just take a quick glance at my profile and you will find said member, echoing the said sentiments.
As for kiya horaha hai? Bas yaar, 23rd March khairiat say guzar gaya, thora relax kar rahay hain ab.

As if that Sethi Sahib would be as vociferously defending Pakistan as you do ! :lol:

Koi baaat nahin Sethi Sahib dil par nahin lainaa....as strange as it may sound there are some bad Butts too ! :o:

Gosh that ending sounds so wrong ! :rofl:

So janaab any plans on visiting Lahore ? :azn:

Koi aaap key khaaatir karnei ka maukaa mileiii humein bhiii ! :)

Yeah I too am glad that 23rd March went without any incident. Good job ! :tup:

As if that Sethi Sahib would be as vociferously defending Pakistan as you do ! :lol:

Koi baaat nahin Sethi Sahib dil par nahin lainaa....as strange as it may sound there are some bad Butts too ! :o:

Gosh that ending sounds so wrong ! :rofl:

So janaab any plans on visiting Lahore ? :azn:

Koi aaap key khaaatir karnei ka maukaa mileiii humein bhiii ! :)

Yeah I too am glad that 23rd March went without any incident. Good job ! :tup:

Oh yes, the bad butts of central Punjab, I hear they have a family grudge against the automotive clan :rofl:
Lahore toh visit karnay ka koi plan nahi filhal, was there for like three hours last week and then back to own position.
Yeah 23rd March was a real challenge, so glad that it went without a hitch. I was there at the parade too. It was super.

@Icarus had flown too close to the sun.Nice name.Maybe you should change your avatar into this,to look cool(just a friendly suggestion ).
icarus1.jpg

or maybe this .
images

@Oscar or @waz

I recently posted a thread in the Air Warfare section titled, "Infrared Search And Track Systems And The Future Of The US Fighter Force", but it's stuck in moderation. Could either of you take a look at it for me? There shouldn't be anything wrong with the article, it's just long.

Thanks!

@Oscar or @waz

I recently posted a thread in the Air Warfare section titled, "Infrared Search And Track Systems And The Future Of The US Fighter Force", but it's stuck in moderation. Could either of you take a look at it for me? There shouldn't be anything wrong with the article, it's just long.

Thanks!

So @Víðarr hes got time enough to open new threads but not enough to drop by and say 'Hi' to a brother ? :cry:

*Sighs deeply* Ahhhh....what has the world come to ! :(

So @Víðarr hes got time enough to open new threads but not enough to drop by and say 'Hi' to a brother ? :cry:

*Sighs deeply* Ahhhh....what has the world come to ! :(

:o: I'll talk to him. Sounds like he's just being a butt now, and not the Pakistani kind:D. He was and probably remains very busy at work, so his time here during the day will be limited, but it's 9 pm, he could at least say hello:(. I'll talk to him for you.

:cheers:

:o: I'll talk to him. Sounds like he's just being a butt now, and not the Pakistani kind:D. He was and probably remains very busy at work, so his time here during the day will be limited, but its 9 pm, he could at least say hello:(. I'll talk to him for you.

:cheers:

No don't bother; I am not talking to @SvenSvensonov anymore ! :mad:

*Sighs deeply and then goes into a corner to sulk and cry himself to sleep* ! :cry:

Gosh that was far too melodramatic ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom