What's new

Whatever

Whatever | Page 3662
sorry but that's fukin' retarded of you, dogs are great loyal companions, truly man's best friend while cats tend to do their own thing and are for the most part, not as 'clingy' or high maintenance.

end of the day they're animals/pets and shouldn't be viewed through 'human glasses' .. that makes one stupid, and will make you think like 'cats are matlabi while dogs are wafadaar' <- I've heard this retarded shite so many times, and it always makes me
facepalm.gif

if you like animals, you like them all.. dogs/cats/pigs.. they're all great

wtf
puppies.jpg

Should be some segment not complete, it's running is usually around 35 mint

i see... but you didn't tell me the lady's name.

sorry but that's fukin' retarded of you, dogs are great loyal companions, truly man's best friend

i posted links that said the contrary, yes??

and i posted this about two hours ago in another thread...

Cat saves boy from dog attack - video | World news | The Guardian

if you like animals, you like them all.. dogs/cats/pigs.. they're all great

i am a "animal" too, technically... i dislike that word.

cats cannot be compared to other things... come on... they were gods in ancient egyptian mysticism and were supremely respected by truly great men of later.

how many human mothers did in history what this mother cat did... i post the below from a old post of mine...
1. in 1996 in usa, a mother cat rescued her five children from a fire in the garage they lived in... ( Mother Cat Walks Through Flames FIVE Times to Rescue Kittens From Fire )... cats hold their children by the neck, so this mother cat could only carry each child one by one to outside... she made five trips into the burning garage and after she had brought out the fifth, she fainted... she was burnt and blistered, yet did not allow her children to come to harm... i was crying for minutes on reading this story... that is the cat, the most kind, loyal and brave creature in the universe... compare this cat to many human mothers who kill their children for "family honor"... but the clinic that treated this burnt mother cat and her children then did the foolish thing of giving away the six to different people... how must the mother cat have felt...

scarlett_hero_cat_02.jpg

i see... but you didn't tell me the lady's name.

i posted links that said the contrary, yes??

and i posted this about two hours ago in another thread...

Cat saves boy from dog attack - video | World news | The Guardian

i am a "animal" too, technically... i dislike that word.

cats cannot be compared to other things... come on... they were gods in ancient egyptian mysticism and were supremely respected by truly great men of later.

how many human mothers did in history what this mother cat did... i post the below from a old post of mine...

scarlett_hero_cat_02.jpg
Mother is a Mother regardless of being cat or dog

CAelxmQUIAEn2N8.jpg

Why are you so eager for her name:azn:

It's near, to spend time with someone as you said

well, i already claim sonakshi and huma qureshi from bollywood... it's another thing that they don't know me... yet.

come on... just tell me her name. :rolleyes:

well, i already claim sonakshi and huma qureshi from bollywood... it's another thing that they don't know me... yet.

Najia Baig/Beyg, she does tv

Now don't google her:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom