What's new

Whatever

1) He needed killing.

You should not expect any sympathy for him from me, but he was not a snake that needed killing............

2) The ideology of Ahimsa is very different to the crap he fed us.

What exactly is Ahimsa, kill?

3) Even in 1947, India became free and independent not because of non-violence bovine crap. We became independent because the British realized post WWII that they were in no state to fight another war with a 2 million strong army of very tired and very pissed off Indian soldiers.

You mean these soldiers in below pic? The very same soldiers in Khaki shorts fighting for their masters? Yes I see their pictures every now and then on internet. So how exactly they were going to fight their masters? I have shown you this picture before let me share it again (see if you could find one face willing to fight his masters). You do remember 1857 right?

Newly-arrived_Indian_troops.jpg

1) He needed killing.
Nice to know your views.... Not surprised at all

2) The ideology of Ahimsa is very different to the crap he fed us.
Can you elaborate please?

3) Even in 1947, India became free and independent not because of non-violence bovine crap. We became independent because the British realized post WWII that they were in no state to fight another war with a 2 million strong army of very tired and very pissed off Indian soldiers.
But it had a major contribution by unifying all Indians against the Brits. His way of fighting has encouraged others in the world to follow his way. Now its another thing that you dislike him and his ways for obvious reasons...

found this great pakistan tv comedy series... "loose talk"...

@levina @Blue_Eyes @haviZsultan @The_Showstopper @Jobless Jack @Aamna Ali ^^^
Has gone into watch later, will check it out soon... Anyways thanks for the tag

really not so funny :p:
even not funnier than me :D
isse achi to comedy me karti hu, the problem is I can't show my home vids :lol:

well, the series is more a satire than a for-laughs comedy show. :-)

there is one about a colonel ( musharraf?? ), a "number one" film heroine, a female politican.

but yes, you are funny... i especially like your status updates.

really not so funny :p:
even not funnier than me :D
isse achi to comedy me karti hu, the problem is I can't show my home vids :lol:
well, the series is more a satire than a for-laughs comedy show. :-)

there is one about a colonel ( musharraf?? ), a "number one" film heroine, a female politican.

but yes, you are funny... i especially like your status updates.
It shouldn't be that funny today because it's old and broadcasted on govt controlled channel keeping everything under control

We have two males, father and son, always fighting for throne.

still they tolerate each other enough to live in the same house. :)

Three females and three kids. :-)

three older females?? never had that in my house.

and we must remember that most people won't see a cat too often in their lives.

what say, @Blue_Eyes... want a baby cat as your child??

It shouldn't be that funny today because it's old and broadcasted on govt controlled channel keeping everything under control

still, i will say it is a restrained and mature kind of comedy... and 2010 is not that old...

three older females?? never had that in my house..
One alpha mom and two grown up kids actually. Its a complete mess in the morning. All lined up, staring at your eyes for milk.:lol:

three older females?? never had that in my house.

and we must remember that most people won't see a cat too often in their lives.

what say, @Blue_Eyes... want a baby cat as your child??

still, i will say it is a restrained and mature kind of comedy... and 2010 is not that old...
Youtube isn't visible. I thought you uploaded old PTV one! my bad:cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom