What's new

Whatever

Thank you. Stop sulking like a girl please.

It was a simple request. Please gyaan naa baantein. Especially when you come in the middle of serious differences of opinion which need to be addressed by admins.

I am not a sexist to refer to women to degrade you, but you will find me a man of my word.

And in Pakistan friends do enjoy the liberty of criticizing you when you are at fault. And we do have a heart big enough to listen to what he has to say. Don't know how things work in India.

Okay keep reporting your case to admins. I am already carrying an impression (courtesy your drama) that most of Indians are narrow minded and your ganging up and targeting an individual will strengthen it.

@SvenSvensonov - Why the comm silence ? :undecided:

I'll answer this question for you Mr. Armstrong:-)

He's very busy right now. Was even working on the weekends:(. There's a couple of major projects going on right now, he's part of some, doing a lot of software writing, checking and validation.

He isn't ignoring you, but doesn't have time to engage in a protracted conversation either. Erroneous posts, small things on his usual threads, updates, but nothing too protracted.

Think this
too-busy-people-workplace-ecard-someecards.jpg

not this
url.jpg

:lol:though technically this is his job too:yahoo:.

I however, have a lot of downtime. Being a pharmacists is about 2 hours of talking with insurance people, 1 hour of filling prescriptions, and the rest of the day doing what I want to:yay:.

I'll answer this question for you Mr. Armstrong:-)

He's very busy right now. Was even working on the weekends:(. There's a couple of major projects going on right now, he's part of some, doing a lot of software writing, checking and validation.

He isn't ignoring you, but doesn't have time to engage in a protracted conversation either. Erroneous posts, small things on his usual threads, updates, but nothing too protracted.

Think this
View attachment 206491

not this
View attachment 206492
:lol:though technically this is his job too:yahoo:.

:rofl:

Tell him I said 'hi' and wish him good luck from me, ma'am ! :)

You're a pharmacist ? :o:

Hmmmmn....how did you manage to sit through those chemistry classes ? :unsure:

I remember when my teacher was teaching us Organic Chemistry I fell sleep through the class only to be smacked with a duster (with a wooden base) on the head ! :fie:

I fell asleep twice more during that same lecture ! :lol:

So the next semester I instead took physics, mathematics and economics ! :agree:

I still got a C in physics ! :cry:

But an A+ in the other two ! :azn:

You're a pharmacist ? :o:

Hmmmmn....how did you manage to sit through those chemistry classes ? :unsure:

I remember when my teacher was teaching us Organic Chemistry I fell sleep through the class only to be smacked with a duster (with a wooden base) on the head ! :fie:

I fell asleep twice more during that same lecture ! :lol:

So the next semester I instead took physics, mathematics and economics ! :agree:

I still got a C in physics ! :cry:

But an A+ in the other two ! :azn:

C:o:

:haha:

I finished my Pharm.D program with only a 3.95:cray:. I agree though, chemistry does suck:pissed:, but the monies good, so I can overlook, and did overlook, that small barrier. Didn't do too much chemistry though, did do a lot of biology.

This is me currently

Military Special Pay for Pharmacy Officers

Economics:what:, what do you do?

Stop rubbing it in ! :cry:

I finished my Pharm.D program with only a 3.95:cray:. I agree though, chemistry does suck:bad:, but the monies good, so I can overlook, and did overlook, that small barrier. Didn't do too much chemistry though, did do a lot of biology.

3.95 ! :o:

I only managed a 3.70/4.00 in my undergrad ! :ashamed:

:tup:

Economics:what:, what do you do?

I trained as an accounting and finance professional - ACCA (I dunno whether you know what it is...its more of a cross between an MBA and a CPA - that you have over there in the US). Worked in the auditing profession and later as a finance trainee in a bank and a multinational but now I'm looking for a graduate degree in banking and finance to make a career as a banker. :)

At 24 I should've had more experience under my belt but I've only worked for around 2 years in total. If only I hadn't spent the year after my undergrad just chilling, playing football, sightseeing and trying my luck at forex and stock trading and done something useful; I could've met the 3 year work experience criteria for a good MBA program ! :hitwall:

At 24 I should've had more experience under my belt but I've only worked for around 2 years in total. If only I hadn't spent the year after my undergrad just chilling, playing football, sightseeing and trying my luck at forex and stock trading and done something useful; I could've met the 3 year work experience criteria for a good MBA program ! :hitwall:

3 years work experience is a requirement for an MBA? I always thought recommendation letters, perhaps an essay and the money was all that was required. Admittedly I've never really looked into the qualification, but work experience doesn't tend to be an admission requirement.

What schools were you looking at?

Here's Whatron's requirements - Application Requirements | The Wharton MBA Program

3.95 ! :o:

I only managed a 3.70/4.00 in my undergrad ! :ashamed:

4.00 at VCU during my undergrad, 3.95 at VCU during my Pharm.D ( a doctoral equivalent).

:haha:

:-)

Last edited:
3 years work experience is a requirement for an MBA? I always thought recommendation letters, perhaps an essay and the money was all that was required. Admittedly I've never really looked into the qualification, but work experience doesn't tend to be an admission requirement.

What schools were you looking at?

Yup 3 years mandatory work experience ! :taz:

For other graduate programs like an MSc in Finance - No work experience !

Mostly business schools in the UK ! :)

Back
Top Bottom