What's new

Whatever

Lolz,that must have been tough .
Yeah, you can see how dirty it got. But its worth it :) seriously I used to get up at nights when it used to rain or if its heavily windy to check them :v felt like a dad hahah You seriously do get an affection

@WAJsal see here is the image of the nest :v

11079789_682689315173181_151067199_n.jpg

My grandfather did traveled that part before partition but he says we punjabis are not very much fond of going away from Punjab that much, but anyhow he adds ghats and Meghalaya are best to do adventure and places worth spending time...

your grand father will be remembering these places for sure :-)

come to India with your grand father and visit NE for once :-)

here is some destinations to visit

Waterfall At Cherapunji

cherapunji_meghalaya_india_02.jpg

Elephant Falls ,,Shillong, capital of Meghalay

meghalaya-tours-elephant-falls.jpg

Love to travel these places,, look the beutiful natural bridges

04-YT-living-ro_04_1287641g.jpg

Dawki town in Jaintia Hills of Meghalaya

Dawki_2.jpg

and many more,, I would love to visit this state again along with other 6 sisters of NE :D

what do you guys say about these beautiful places hmmm :p:

@levina dee @utraash maamu @jamahir @Nihonjin1051 Brother @WAJsal

INCREDIBLE INDIA!! :-)

Last edited:

Waterfall At Cherapunji

Dawki_2.jpg

and many more,, I would love to visit this state again along with other 6 sisters of NE :D

Entire NE is like that only .... One of my friend spent some time in majuli islands with local tribes ... Photos that he shared described the beauty of that place n innocence of the different tribes .... NE is must visit place .....
Majuli : The largest river island in the world

So @Víðarr did @SvenSvensonov do that which I asked him to do on a Sunday ? Which was to serve you breakfast in bed, clean the entire house up down the last speck, rake the yard, give the dogs a bath and then take you out for a picnic by the lake ? :azn:

And @Nihonjin1051 I think I asked you to do the same with our Italian sister-in-law ! :unsure:

I hope the both of you must've done it or else ! :mad:

So @Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Víðarr - Any plans on visiting Pakistan ? :)

I'll show you around my beautiful Motherland and if there is one thing you'd personally vouch for after that it would be that Pakistani hospitality is second to none (all foreigners who visit Pakistan say that they were washed away by the love that the Pakistani people showed them) ! :pakistan:

This summer I'll be backpacking through Europe (from Spain to Germany) and yes I'll take pictures!

I want to visit Pakistan, maybe next year ! But if ever , I will ask you to give me a tour around buddy! Lol

isn't this bridge part of that village described as the most beautiful village in south asia ( or at least india )??

Waterfall At Cherapunji

Dawki_2.jpg

Wow!!! Can tourists swim there ? :)

Wow!!! Can tourists swim there ? :)

well, the photo of the waterfall doesn't show any bathers... in other parts of india, you can see generally males or something their female-folk dipping into the lake by the waterfall.

i suppose the culture of north east is different in this respect.

Mawlynnong, Asia's cleanest village!

the bridge looks like from the first ( and only ) "lord of the rings" film that i saw... beautiful.

NO, but it is dangerous on some places to swim as the water is deep there.

okay... and it is good... i don't like seeing those families dipping in the waterfall lakes and making noise and leaving garbage behind in pristine places.

NO, but it is dangerous on some places to swim as the water is deep there.
Not really,the water pressure is strong as far as depth is concerned,it's only deep in the middle part of the river.I swim in rivers all the time,when i'm in my village.

Even I don't know very well, :D
roots are being used there to make the bridge.
Get it now,look at the ground it looks like a tree trunk,a huge tree might have feel,and they must have made a bridge out of it.Happens all the time .

Back
Top Bottom